11+ exam Tuition in Milton Keynes and Newport Pagnell
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Milton Keynes
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Milton Keynes
- Sorry no tutors found
- Dr Janet Lewison Horwich, BL6
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Louise Armstrong Earby, BB8
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Thomas R Williams Balham, SW12
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Ellie Dennis Knowle, B93
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Seval (Miss) Cockfosters, N14
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Janito Central Stockport, SK6
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Mandy Lall Singlewell, DA12
- Laura Pasternack Ealing Common, W3
- MEMOONA (MSc) Kingsbury Green, NW9
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Phil CloudTutoring Barby and Kilsby, CV23
- Nicholas Prasad Crouch End, N8
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Fiona Hamilton Oval, SW8
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Claire Price Highbury, N1
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Angus Maudslay Ashford, TN25
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- James Bone Carshalton, SM5
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Francis Norman Burrator, PL7
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Surita Reading, RG4
- Manju Pillai Fairfield, CR0
- Ruth Mitchell Bow, E3
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Geek School Ltd Bickley, BR1
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Alice Marshall Earlsfield, SW17
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
- Linda de Klerk Herne Hill, SE24
- Clemmie Pimlico, SW1V
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Stephen Leatherdale Birch and Winstree, CM9
- Yvonne Mason Montgomery, SY15
- Dr Sheikh Westcotes, LE2
- Adam Muckle Putney, SW15
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Nasira Central Leeds, LS2
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Matthew Hammond Topsham, EX2
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- Sue Smith Swallowfield, RG7
- Gerard RM Blackheath, SE3
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- Sanam Arora Harrow on the Hill, HA1
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Dr. Lloyd Whitburn, SR6
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Ria Shah Stanmore, HA7
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Edmund Lovatt Carfax, OX1
- Kamal Northwick Park, HA9
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Stephanie Bain Fallowfield, M16
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for 11+ exam
- Personal Message
- I am a motivated teacher with an aim to providing students with excellent grasp of Maths, Literacy and preparing students for Sats (KS2) and the 11 Plus exams to help enhance their knowledge and exam preparation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- KS 2 Maths
KS 2 English
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 3 Year Teaching Education Diploma
Bachelor of Commerce Degree
Part Qualified Accountant with ACCA to Foundation Stage
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 14 Years Teaching experience in KS2
8 Years teaching in South Africa and 6 Years teaching in UK ( Year 6 and Year 4 Class Teacher)
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour with no travel for now (Will consider travel if need arises).
- Where do you teach?
- KENTS HILL, MILTON KEYNES, MK7 6JN (This is my home address and all teaching will take place here)
Nearby towns are Luton, Northampton, Bedford and Aylesbury.
- When are you available?
- After 5pm Monday to Friday.
Saturday 9.00am - 2pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS2 Maths Level 2 - 5
KS2 English Level 2 - 5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- KS2 SATS
11PLUS AND 12 PLUS EXAMS
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. Attached to my school - St Mary Magdalene Catholic School
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Maths and Literacy and 11 plus verbal reasoning.
I have updated my database to include worksheets and reading material to assist with 11plus preparation using the national curriculum and tests as a guide. Most tests are uploaded as a pdf file and will have to be downloaded and printed to complete.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- ATL Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Springfield College of Education in Durban, South Africa - 3 Year Teaching Dilpoma
University of South Africa - 4 Year Bachelor of Commerce Degree
QTS In UK - Two Mile Ash Middle School with NQT Induction Programme
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Individual lessons tailored to the student's needs. Specialised teaching to enhance learning and help student make progress with excellent understanding of subject matter.
Send a message to LLOYD WILLIAMS
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more