Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
|Shafiq Fakir||West End, W1U|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Nikki V||Harpenden, AL5|
|Soheb Alam||Ponders End, EN3|
|Kamal G||Yiewsley, UB7|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||Camden Town, NW1|
|Anisha Thomas||Earl's Court, W85|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Mr Rohit C||Central Birmingham, B3|
|Phil Richardson||Lytchett Minster, BH21|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Camden Town, NW1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am committed to providing tuition in an enthusiastic and interactive manner.
Using my experience I try to bring to the sessions an approach tailor-made to each student's requirement.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Accounting and Finance Undergraduate
Accounting and Finance Postgraduate
Business Related Degrees
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland - Chartered Accountancy qualification
BA (Hons) Accounting degree – 1st Class Hons
- What kind of experience do you have?
- The combination of my experience in public practice with a big four firm and working in industry in listed companies enables me to bring study material to life with practical and realistic working examples.
- How much do you charge?
- £55 per a 90 minute session.
I find that a decent time for a session is 90 minutes as this covers a good mix of topics and discussions with question practise.
Charges for travel may apply depending on the location.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Central London and North London and also in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire towns.
- When are you available?
- 7 days a week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Accounting Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Professional - All Levels
Business Related - All Levels
Ages - All
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A Level
Professional - From AAT to ACCA/ICAEW etc
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students are from different training firms for example the Big Four and small firms.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
Send a message to Nikki V
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more