Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc Camden Town, NW1
- Kumar Bulmershe, RG1
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge) Camden Town, NW1
- Haris Bow, E3
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Nikki V Harpenden, AL5
- Mr Rohit C Central Birmingham, B3
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Bicky Westminster, SW1A
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am already an online lecturer for a college in Hampshire. I have the necessary infrastructure to continue doing so for private students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Accounting at A level, AAT level, CIMA & ACCA (professional level), SAGE bookeeping, IAB exams, OCR book-keeping.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- FCCA , CA.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Several years teaching at various colleges in Hampshire and solid 25 years Financial management experience.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per student, for groups of 3 and more £20.
- Where do you teach?
- Can teach at home or at students' homes. Can travel within 30 miles region i.e. from Basingstoke which would cover Southampton, Reading, Newbury, Bracknell.
- When are you available?
- 2 days a week, i.e. Monday & Wednesday: Away in the 3rd week of Dec till 4th of Jan'10.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages sixteen and above.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?