Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
- Mr Rohit C Central Birmingham, B3
- Bicky Westminster, SW1A
- Kumar Bulmershe, RG1
- Haris Bow, E3
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge) Camden Town, NW1
- Nikki V Harpenden, AL5
- Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc Camden Town, NW1
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am committed to providing tuition in an enthusiastic and interactive manner.
Using my experience I try to bring to the sessions an approach tailor-made to each student's requirement.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Accounting and Finance Undergraduate
Accounting and Finance Postgraduate
Business Related Degrees
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland - Chartered Accountancy qualification
BA (Hons) Accounting degree – 1st Class Hons
- What kind of experience do you have?
- The combination of my experience in public practice with a big four firm and working in industry in listed companies enables me to bring study material to life with practical and realistic working examples.
- How much do you charge?
- £55 per a 90 minute session.
I find that a decent time for a session is 90 minutes as this covers a good mix of topics and discussions with question practise.
Charges for travel may apply depending on the location.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Central London and North London and also in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire towns.
- When are you available?
- 7 days a week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Accounting Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Professional - All Levels
Business Related - All Levels
Ages - All
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A Level
Professional - From AAT to ACCA/ICAEW etc
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students are from different training firms for example the Big Four and small firms.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
Send a message to Nikki V
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more