Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc Camden Town, NW1
- Mike Lal Chatham, ME4
- Nikki V Harpenden, AL5
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Bicky Westminster, SW1A
- Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge) Camden Town, NW1
- Mr Rohit C Central Birmingham, B3
- Haris Bow, E3
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am a professionally qualified accountant (C.I.M.A.) with 30 years of experience in a wide variety of industries and use highly successful teaching methods.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- via Skype mainly
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Accountancy, Management Accounting, Financial Management & Corporate Finance.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a fully qualified accountant (A.C.M.A) of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked in a variety of companies as Financial Controller, Finance Director and trained and taught staff different levels of accounting and financial management skills.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees range from £30 per hour to £50 per hour depending on level and type of exam (professional level advanced papers & MBA students are charged at the upper end of this range)
Group lessons are discounted heavily from 20% to 40% - contact me for further details.
- Where do you teach?
- I generally teach at home or student's homes anywhere in the Medway towns such as Chatham, Rochester, Maidstone, Gillingham and also in London (central areas). I also cover Bromley, Dartford and Gravesend. I live in Kent but can travel to London, if necessary. I also offer an online tuition service, nationally in the UK, which can be equally effective.
- When are you available?
- Available 7 days per week, Monday to Sunday, between 10 am to 8 pm throughout the year.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 18 + up to any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- University Degrees (including postgraduates), ACCA, CIMA. MBA
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date enhanced Disclosure & Barring certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Various companies across a variety of industries.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Accountancy and finance are all-pervasive and formal study can provide you with some very powerful tools which will equip you for life !
Send a message to Mike Lal
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more