Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
- Bicky Westminster, SW1A
- Haris Bow, E3
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Mr Rohit C Central Birmingham, B3
- Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc Camden Town, NW1
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Mike Lal Chatham, ME4
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Jay Patel Kensal Green, NW10
- Nikki V Harpenden, AL5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified teacher who is currently working in a reputed inner London school. I am exceptionally passionate and experienced teacher who inspires students to ace their exams. I always help students to exceed their targeted grades.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Generally, done through skype, face time and team viewer and 10% discount on the stated rates applies (excluding university students).
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a qualified maths teacher and I teach maths from KS2 to University level. I also teach Economics (a level), Business Studies (a level), Accounting (A level). Furthermore, I teach Econometrics, Quantitative maths, managerial accounting, financial accounting and statistics to under graduate students.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
MEC (mathematics enhancement course)
PGCE (post graduation diploma in education)
BA (hons) in Maths and Accounting (2.1) from London University
BSC in Computer Science (2 + 2 program) from Houston Clear Lake University Texas
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a qualified maths teacher for last four years. Currently, I am teaching in an inner London secondary school. In addition, I have tutored maths for last eight years at various levels. I have tutored over 100 students and they have aced in their exam and achieved better then targeted grades. In addition to teaching in a school, I am tutoring students for 11+, Key Stage 3, GCSE, A level exams and year 2 under graduate exam. As a teacher of mathematics, I work with AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR exams board and I am completely converse with new GCSE curriculum.
- How much do you charge?
- My hourly rates are between £30 to £40 but 10% discount available for block booking and special rates applies for a sibling or a group tutoring. The rates represents the high quality tutoring which you I ensure my students achieve. If students are committed and complete all the homeworking task I set then I can certainly help them ace their exams and achieve A or two grades above their target. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach one to one or in a group at my place or at students' homes in the above mentioned areas or a little bit further if there is more than three students who need tuition at the same place. I can travel to Kensal Rise, Kensal Green, Harlesden, Willesden, North Acton, Acton, Wembley, Harrow, Shepherd bush and surrounding areas.
I tutor under graduate students mainly on-line through Skype, Team viewer, face time and various other software ensuring on-line experience is as real as possible.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays after 5.00 pm and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11+ and 13+ Exam Preparation
KS2 Maths SAT papers
GCSE, IGCSE maths and physics
Maths and Further Maths A-levels (including mechanics and statistics), IB and SAT
A level accounting and business studies
QTS numerical skills tests
Numerical reasoning tests (e.g. SHL, Kenexa)
I also teach Econometrics, Quantitative maths, managerial accounting, financial accounting and statistics to under graduate students.
Foundation degree courses (e.g. UPCSE)
Econometrics - undergraduate modules
Quantitative Mathematics - undergraduate module
Managerial Accounting & Financial Accounting
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Currently, I am teaching year 7, year 10, year 11, year 12 and year 13 students in my school. I am preparing GCSE and GCE (A Level) students for their public exams. I am also tutoring students for their SATS exams. In addition, I am currently tutoring 11+, 13+, GCSE students, four A Level students and two under graduate students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have full DBS (previously known as CRB) disclosure. The copy of which is attached and available on the profile to see.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- General Teaching Council
Association of Teachers of Mathematics
I am a teacher of mathematics in a Secondary School.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trained at St Mary University College and FTC Kaplan.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Each individual student learns differently so I adapt different plan and style according to student’s need. I am a dedicated, patient and encouraging teacher who believes in creating deep understanding and passion for the subject for students. As an experienced maths teacher who is working in a school, I am always up-to-date with exam changes. I deploy exam focus approaches and help pupils to boost their grades. I have vast resources which helps pupils to prepare for their exams much better.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you work hard, revise every day for about 10 minutes and follow your teacher's instruction then you can certainly exceed your targeted grade with the help of your tutor.
Send a message to Jay Patel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more