Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
|Nikki V||Harpenden, AL5|
|Mr Rohit C||Central Birmingham, B3|
|Phil Richardson||Lytchett Minster, BH21|
|Soheb Alam||Ponders End, EN3|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Camden Town, NW1|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||Camden Town, NW1|
|Jay Patel||Kensal Green, NW10|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton Central, SM1|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Kamal G||Yiewsley, UB7|
|Shafiq Fakir||West End, W1U|
|Anisha Thomas||Earl's Court, W85|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- London Business School MBA; CFA Charter holder with advanced quantitative ability due to engineering background. Professional tutor offering the highest quality tutoring, customized to your needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- CFA levels 1, 2 and 3, Finance, Economics, Management, Statistics and related courses. Visit my website for a full list of courses I teach. Maths and Physics at GCSE. Maths, Further Maths, Statistics, Economics and Accounting at A levels.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (First class honors), Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Investment Management Certificate (IMC), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 4000 hours of tutoring. 10 years of tutoring experience helping students to achieve their full potential.
- How much do you charge?
- Charges starting from £70 per hour (GCSE/A level rate), up to £120 per hour depending on level, number of hours booked, and demand as some periods are very busy. Do a minimum of 2 hours sessions per seating, can do as many hours as required.
- Where do you teach?
- All over London (effectively where the underground goes!) and globally with Skype! (Skype id: Baselineedu).
- When are you available?
- Work seven days a week. Please contact to arrange times. Also work online over Skype at almost anytime convenient for students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- University level students, professional education (CFA, IMC, CQF, Securities institute exams), A levels and GCSE.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- CFA, IMC, CQF, SI, MSc, MBA, BSc , GCE & GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Tutor online using Skype (Tutor id: Baselineedu). Request a Skype Session by sending a message and payment arrangements and time will be agreed in advance. Also tutor online using a paid question and answer service arranged in advance. Can also adapt to students needs.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Chartered Financial Institute and CFA Society of the UK.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Contact me to enhance your chance of success, I will simplify the material you need to understand and make your studying more effective.
Send a message to Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more