Online A-level Ancient History Tutors / A-level Ancient History Tuition
See Also: Show
- Adam Muckle Putney, SW15
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- Jessica White Cricklewood, NW2
- Atticus Cox Imperial Wharf, SW10
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Rachel Friend Golders Green, NW11
- Dr Judith Rowbotham Holland Park, W8
- A Bell Richmond, TW11
- Neil Smith PhD Whitley Bay, NE26
- Roisin Therese Central Edinburgh, EH3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Ancient History
- Personal Message
- I'm an experienced private tutor who studied at Oxford University and the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. My approach to teaching is completely bespoke: every student is unique.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have experience of teaching over skype and am happy to do so.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach 11+ and entrance exam technique, as well as English, History, Ancient History, Drama, Classical Civilisation and RS. I also regularly teach acting and audition technique for LAMDA exams and drama school auditions.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Oxford University, B.A. Hons. 1st Class, Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
The Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Professional Acting FdA, 2 year course
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started my tutoring career teaching the sixth form weekend school at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, and since moving to London in 2010 I have been tutoring constantly alongside my acting, with students aged between 11 and 50. I have had several 11+ and 13+ tutees in that time, and am happy teaching any subject listed above to students aged 5 to 50. I also particularly enjoy working with drama school applicants on audition technique.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour including travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I can either travel to your home or can teach at my base in Finchley. I am happy to travel anywhere in North and Central London.
- When are you available?
- My schedule is very flexible; I am available during the week as well as evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages, and can work towards exams from 11+ to A Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
DRAMA SCHOOL AUDITIONS
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I took my undergraduate degree at Oxford University, gaining a First Class B.A. Hons in Ancient History and Classical Archaeology. I then trained as an actress at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, one of the most prestigious drama schools in the world, and have been lucky enough to attend some additional training at the RSC.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Send a message to Jessica Guise
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more