Online A-level Ancient History Tutors / A-level Ancient History Tuition
See Also: Show
- Rachel Friend Golders Green, NW11
- Neil Smith PhD Whitley Bay, NE26
- Adam Muckle Putney, SW15
- Roisin Therese Central Edinburgh, EH3
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Atticus Cox Imperial Wharf, SW10
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- A Bell Richmond, TW11
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Jessica White Cricklewood, NW2
- Dr Judith Rowbotham Holland Park, W8
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Ancient History
- Personal Message
- Hello. I am a skills orientated tutor who works diligently on-line and in person to improve my students' chances of success. I look forward to working with you. Neil
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by e-mail or skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor history, writing skills, study skills, politics, US exam and entrance prep, anything requiring critical thinking, reading, or writing skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD in History
Masters Degree in History
MA (Hons) Classics & Mediaeval History
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored for over 15 years in various capacities in England and the United States. I also managed tutoring and mentoring programmes in US universities. I primarily teach GCSE and A-Level students but will consider any client up to PhD level.
- How much do you charge?
- £50/hour + Travel costs (public transport). On-line writing assessments are £50/1000 words.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the client's address, or any convenient facility such as a library, community centre etc. I do not teach at my own home.
I will travel to Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Cullercoats, Tynemouth, Wallsend, North Shields, or anywhere on the Metro.
I also teach on-line through skype or via email.
- When are you available?
- Available by appointment at agreed upon times with the client.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE; A-Level; Undergraduate Degree; Post-Graduate Degree; Private Work
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently work with A-level and GCSE students, and university students.
I have recently worked for two tutoring agencies in Oxford (references supplied on request).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- While I don't guarantee a final grade, I do guarantee that if you follow my instructions your work and your grade will improve.
Send a message to Neil Smith PhD
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more