Online A-level Ancient History Tutors / A-level Ancient History Tuition
See Also: Show
- Roisin Therese Central Edinburgh, EH3
- Jessica White Balham, SW12
- Atticus Cox Imperial Wharf, SW10
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Rod Freeman Winnersh, RG41
- Adam Muckle Putney, SW15
- A Bell Richmond, TW11
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- Rachel Friend Golders Green, NW11
- Dr Judith Rowbotham Holland Park, W8
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Ancient History
- Personal Message
- I have an organic approach to teaching depending on the subject and the student. While it is important to guide a student and help them to perform to the best of their ability it is just as essential to pay close attention to the student's needs.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have skype and webcam facilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Latin, Classical Civilisation, Ancient History and Ancient Greek.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 2:1 degree from the University of Warwick in Classical Civilisation and am currently studying part time for my Masters in the Reception of the Classical world at UCL.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- *Two years experience tutoring Latin, Ancient Greek and Classical Civilisation from Common Entrance to Undergraduate level.
*Teaching Latin in a preparatory school to Years 5 and 6.
*Teaching English as a foreign language to European students.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach anywhere within ten miles of SW12, I have my own car so public transport isn't an issue if you have parking facilities. Outside of the ten mile radius I will factor in travel costs to my fee, otherwise I do not charge extra for travel expenses.
- When are you available?
- I am available most week nights and both days at the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach up to GCSE level ancient Greek and from common entrance to undergraduate level in Latin, Classical Civilisation and Ancient History.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Common entrance, GCSE, A level, undergraduate exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching GCSE and A level Latin and have helped my A level student to attain an offer from Oxford.
Send a message to Jessica White
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more