Online A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Natasha Tiwari||Fulham, SW6|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Carrie Garbow||East Saltdean, BN2|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Trumpington, CB2|
|David Allerton||Brockley, SE4|
|Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor||St. Margaret's, OX2|
|Linda Penney||Sharnbrook, MK43|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||Surbiton, KT5|
|Dr M A Choudhry||Hammersmith, W6|
|Catherine Wright||Preston Park, BN1|
|Emma Mines||King's Hedges, CB4|
|Salma Siddiqui||Tooting, SW16|
|S. Barton-King||Turnpike Lane, N17|
|David Gardner||Summertown, OX2|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Foxhills, KT16|
|Hellen Frost||Greenhill, CT6|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Adrian Schmit||Llantwit Major, CF61|
|Phillip Cuckston||Lytchett Matravers, BH21|
|Adam Willis||Fladbury, WR10|
|Linda Powell||West Bergholt, CO3|
|Lottie Greenhow||Queens Park, MK40|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Jonathan Bell||Wadhurst, TN5|
|Gemma Shearer||Clayton, BD15|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|Perpetua Neo||Wish, BN3|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|Jessica Whitehead||Westminster, SW1P|
|Bella Rocca||Northfield, W5|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth Garden City, SG6|
|Mark Scates||Noak Hill, RM3|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Hainault, IG8|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- What is your dream? Oxbridge? Medical school? Somewhere prestigious and highly-sought?
You invest in my lessons, we partner, we bring your dreams to life.
You get quality- experience, credentials, student-endorsed lessons. Tailored to you.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- This is held over Skype webcam. The student should arrange a time slot, inform me about what he/she requires for that day, about transfer the fee by Paypal beforehand.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach a range of subjects.
Chemistry, Biology and Economics-- up to A-Levels.
Psychology, Sociology, Criminology-- up to postgraduate level.
I also proofread and edit your words with a fine-toothed literary comb, so you hand in masterpieces of essays and dissertations.
Do drop by www.perfectingyourwords.com to learn more about my writing services.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MPhil in Criminological Research, University of Cambridge, UK.
BA(HONS) Psychology -- 1st Class Honours, Dean's List. With second major in Sociology, from NTU, Singapore.
A-Levels, 7 Distinctions.
O-Levels, 10 Distinctions.
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, University College London, UK- candidate.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- It's the last leg in the sprint to your examinations and dissertation deadlines. You want the best.
I can give you ten years of experience of tailoring my lessons to you intuitively and intelligently. You pay for speed- experience delivered in a potent dose, not stretched out over many hours inefficiently and wastefully.
IF YOU WANT THAT BOOST FOR YOUR EXAMINATIONS, my students have gotten top places in top universities globally, and in highly-competitive courses. I have taught in the UK and in Singapore, known for academic excellence. Together, we have aced major certificate examinations, school entrance examinations and intelligence tests. In Singapore, I also collaborated with the guardian of a boarding house in Singapore where she entrusted most of her students to me. These days, I specialise in A Levels and up. The most specialist attention, the better I can cater to your needs.
IF YOU WANT THAT DISSERTATION OR ESSAY TO BE A BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE, it's not too late. Fret not. We can unpick flaws, craft a solid gameplan, and give order to chaos. I have done this over and over again with academics, students and professionals, who have published their works. You don't want a dull and grammatically-sound piece; I can give you flair.
IF YOU WANT THAT PLACE IN UNIVERSITY SO BADLY, the competition is as difficult as you think. We will draw on your strengths and my background as a Psychologist and Coach. Every stage of the process, from a beautiful CV to tackling the scary interview questions to dressing sharply, we will cover it. Clinch that coveted scholarship? Not so hard after all. . .
- How much do you charge?
- 1. All lessons are a minimum of an hour-- if your slot is booked, you pay for the session. You invest your money in me, just as I invest my time and energy into you.
2. Claims will be made for transport.
3. Group lessons can be discounted; if you are unable to afford my fees, we could negotiate a package-- I do probono work regularly!
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Brighton & Hove area. Generally, students travel to my home for lessons.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings and daytime
Weekend late AM - early PM
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Enhanced CRB
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Psychological Society
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- How about some good news I received in the third week of January 2013?
A client I consulted for landed a place in . . the PhD program of Cambridge Psychiatry + an academic I coached had his manuscript accepted for publication in a well-reputable social science journal.
How about. . an A-Levels student from the last academic year is now in Medical school (plus his scores for one of his A Level papers increased from C to near-perfect!)
Or, feedback from some parents (because I know you parents trust each other!)
"We have tried the rest now we got the BEST. My daughter is very happy with her tuition. She is more enthusiastic and understands the principles of chemistry , psychology and the exams in general. Perpetua is a born teacher and a motivator. My daughter is more confident in getting her A grades" -- Mr Tijanni, GP
"Perpetua has been a great help - Lola's confidence has really grown and she has advanced by several grades in her mocks. Perpetua is obviously very clever and has a fantastic memory for all things chemical and teaches in a clear enthusiastic and interesting way. Big thank you, Cathy " - Mrs Cathy
AND feedback from some of my students . . .
Juliet, preparation for O-Levels, taught for two years
"Your teaching style is the best! Lessons are so interesting, also because we discuss about things beyond the scope of the lesson. You helped me learn to speak and write English well using topics like Prison Break and Dan Brown novels. Also, you were there for me during my O-Levels when my tutor for English comprehension/essays was not. And I remember tuition lessons till late at night before my exams. Your teaching style is patient, and you give me good advice, and how to reduce panic. Whenever I had stories to develop, I would give you ideas, which you would patiently develop with me. . writing became exciting and fun for me. Even after you stopped teaching me, you would help explain difficult concepts for my Advanced Diploma in Design whenever I ran into you."
Jessica, preparation for O-Levels, taught for two years
"Ms P explains concepts very comprehensively, and helped me with all my subjects before my O-Levels, even for my science practical exams. She makes the lessons very clear and concise, which is very effective for 'last minute' revision and I still do very well XD. She also helped me with IELTS that I applied for last-minute, and here I am doing my undergraduate studies in Australia now as a result!"
Siena, preparation for O-Levels, taught for two years
"Perpetua is a very intelligent teacher equipped with very good teaching skills. She simplifies things I don't understand, and makes the learning process easier and faster. Even for A Math, she taught me ways of remembering complicated trigonometry. She always finds time to teach me, especially before my tests. I was so happy when she came back for a holiday in March so I could have her teach me again, because she knows how to make me understand things. Lessons are fun and three hours pass by very quickly."
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Tutoring is intuitive. That's what you'll be getting from me, an approach tailor-made to your goals and personality. Whether you're the student who wants to go to Oxbridge, the student who is struggling as you're new to the country, or the student who needs the figurative crack of the (painless!) academic whip to succeed. I've done crash courses for smart students who want the extra edge to their answering techniques, crash courses for the stranded students who are in a state of panic, and steady revision for the devoted learner.
We'll make our lessons come to life. If you're struggling to understand economic principles, chances are you've learned it in a dull way divorced from your understanding of reality. Well, whether you love cars or shopping for earrings, we will adapt it that way to help you grasp it.
But you're not just getting someone who adapts to you. You're also getting someone with a knack for people and who's been professionally (psychologically) trained to help people reach their goals. You'll get someone who will facilitate you in your learning, empower you with the *other* techniques (time management? stress relief?) that they don't teach you in school, and someone with loads of experience in tutoring. And, don't we all appreciate someone who can show us the shortcuts to learning concepts quickly and successfully?
You're also getting a wordsmith who will teach you how to write the most beautiful answers in your examinations-- a skill that you'll take forward with you throughout your education career and beyond.
Send a message to Perpetua Neo
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more