Online A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition
See Also: Show
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor St. Margaret's, OX2
- Linda Penney Sharnbrook, MK43
- Asmah Battersea, SW1P
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Carrie Garbow East Saltdean, BN2
- Jonathan Bell Wadhurst, TN5
- Salma Siddiqui Tooting, SW16
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Phillip Cuckston Lytchett Matravers, BH21
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- Gemma Shearer Thornton, BD15
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Frank15 Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- I am a recent medical graduate currently working as a junior doctor aspiring to pursue an academic career. I have a keen interest in Education and have been tutoring with a range of high-end international tutoring agencies for a number of years.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I also offer the option of tutoring online via Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+, Mathematics (KS2, KS3 & GCSE), English (KS2 and KS3), Sciences (KS2, KS3 and GCSEs), Economics (GCSE & A-level), Business Studies (GCSE & A-level), Accounting (GCSE & A-level), A-level Biology. I also teach these subjects for the International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma - HL/SL Biology, SL Mathematics)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2014: MBBS Medicine - King's College London (Bachelors)
2011: Management - Imperial College London (Bachelors)
2008: IB Diploma - Biology HL, Chemistry HL, Spanish HL, Mathematics SL, Philosophy SL, English SL
AS Level Economics - A (100% in Unit 1)
2006: GCSEs 9 A*'s and 4 A's
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught a diverse audience of students, from teaching at a volunteer run homework club for inner city children with refugee status to tutoring middle aged professionals preparing for medical school entrance examinations. This range of audience has led me to acquire some of the most important communication skills required to become an excellent tutor. I have been tutoring secondary school pupils for over 5 years now and I feel as a secondary student of the recent past myself I can pass on the techniques and methods that I know work to excel in today's system.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer an initial assessment/consultation free of charge. Occasionally I may need to charge a travel surcharge for students that lessons that involve a commute longer than 30 minutes.
- Where do you teach?
- I cover the areas of Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Ascot, Uxbridge, Staines, Hounslow, Hayes, Southall, Northolt, Ruislip, Harrow, High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Rickmansworth and surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
- Generally I am only available on weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have taught children and adults of a wide range of ages and I am currently happy to take on students from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+ GCSEs IGCSEs A-Levels IB Diploma
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a CRB enhanced disclosure.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Medical Association
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Much of my formal teacher training came from my work at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions where I worked for four years progressing to Lead Teacher whilst still continuing my studies at medical school.
Send a message to Waqar
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more