Online A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition
See Also: Show
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Kas Silas Kentish Town, NW5
- Tom Whitburn - Biology tutor Winchester, SO23
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Phillip Cuckston Lytchett Matravers, BH21
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Helen Wallace Knightsbridge, SW7
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Salma Siddiqui Tooting, SW16
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Linda Penney Sharnbrook, MK43
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Elanor Bennett Surbiton, KT5
- Mike Hill West Bridgford, NG2
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Dr Martine Hooper Farnborough, GU14
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Frank15 Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11
- Gemma Shearer Thornton, BD15
- Josh Telford Dulwich Village, SE24
- Jonathan Bell Wadhurst, TN5
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor St. Margaret's, OX2
- Stew C Ealing Broadway, W5
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- I am a science teacher with many years experience of teaching in schools but also lecturing at University level. I worked as a research scientist before training as a teacher.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use SKYPE to do my on line tutoring. Worksheets and ppt are sent via email for each session.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths and English at key stage 1 and 2. At Key stage 3 and 4 I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics. At A level I teach Chemistry and Biology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My qualifications are as follows
Degree in Biomedical Sciences.
Masters in Biochemical Pharmacology.
PhD in Physiology.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 9 years experience as a teacher.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge between £20 to £32 an hour. Discounts are available for block bookings.
- Where do you teach?
- I mainly run my tutoring service from my home in Nottingham. However limited tutoring at students' homes can be arranged.
- When are you available?
- My tutoring service is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Key stage 1 and 2 - Maths and English.
Key stage 3 - Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Key stage 4 - Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Key stage 5 (A level) - Biology and Chemistry.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for A level, GCSE, SATs and the 11+ exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an up to date CRB.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the University of Nottingham.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently have primary school students as well as students preparing for 11+, GCSE, AS and A level qualifications.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to personalise the learning of all my students. I plan my tutoring so that it will not only develop a students subject knowledge but will also improve the student's exam technique. This is tailored towards the exam style of each examination board. I enjoy tutoring and use a flexible approach so as my students develop and become more confident so will the level of challenge that the personalized learning will provide. I monitor the progress of my student by giving half termly assessments. In addition student are given homework from each session which they must complete.
Send a message to Dr Margaret Nwagwu
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more