Online A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition
|Adrian Schmit||Llantwit Major, CF61|
|Natasha Tiwari||Fulham, SW6|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|David Allerton||Brockley, SE4|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Linda Penney||Sharnbrook, MK43|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Jonathan Bell||Wadhurst, TN5|
|Catherine Wright||Preston Park, BN1|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Linda Powell||West Bergholt, CO3|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Trumpington, CB2|
|David Gardner||Summertown, OX2|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Carrie Garbow||East Saltdean, BN2|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor||St. Margaret's, OX2|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Gemma Shearer||Clayton, BD15|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||Surbiton, KT5|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Jessica Whitehead||Westminster, SW1P|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth Garden City, SG6|
|S. Barton-King||Turnpike Lane, N17|
|Emma Mines||King's Hedges, CB4|
|Phillip Cuckston||Lytchett Matravers, BH21|
|Lottie Greenhow||Queens Park, MK40|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Adam Willis||Fladbury, WR10|
|Dr M A Choudhry||Hammersmith, W6|
|Salma Siddiqui||Tooting, SW16|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Mark Scates||Noak Hill, RM3|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Perpetua Neo||Wish, BN3|
|Bella Rocca||Northfield, W5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Hainault, IG8|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Foxhills, KT16|
|Hellen Frost||Greenhill, CT6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- I take a great pride in helping students achieve their personal best. If you are looking for a dedicated tutor who will go the extra mile for you I would be very happy to help you.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is done over SKYPE all relevant documents are send via 1st class post or via email.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Science at KS3 level, which means all three subjects: Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I also teach those subjects at GCSE level across all main examination boards. At A level I specialise in teaching Biology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Science and I am an Engineer in Ecology.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have eight years teaching experience. I have taught in outstanding schools in London and across Hertfordshire. Currently I work as a Deputy Head of Science in Secondary school. I have been private tutor since 2006 and recently I have had a pleasure in helping my student to move from grade C to A in her Science.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 for KS3, £35 for GCSE and £40 for A Level tutoring. I will consider discount for group tuitions. I tutor from my home or online. I would consider visiting clients at home if they live nearby.
- Where do you teach?
- I mainly teach from home, here I have my library of resources and printing facilities. I have had students traveling to me from nearby Hitchin, Stevenage, Luton and local villages. I would consider visiting clients at home in nearby Stevenage, Hitchin, Baldok and local villages between 3:30-4:30pm on weekdays.
- When are you available?
- I am available on most weekdays after 8pm for online and one-to-one tuition tuitions at my home. Weekends are negotiable, but if it is after 8pm I am available on most Saturdays and occasional Sundays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach: KS3- 11 to 14 KS4- 14 to 16 KS5- 16 to 18
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have taught all available examination boards. I have prepared students for grammar school exams, secondary school entry and setting exams, GCSE exams, re-sitting exams and A Level exams. I can also prepare students for BTEC exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have up to date CRB Certificates
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to GTC - General Teaching Council in UK.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a number of students. The most recent was Y11 student who needed help in preparation for GCSE exams. This student came to me with working grade C and as a result of tuition on mock exam she received grade A.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Tuition should be about helping you achieve what is your personal best. I tailor my sessions to suit your learning style. We learn at your pace. Sessions last 60min but if we need more time we will carry on, at no extra costs.
Send a message to Bea Tamizi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more