Online A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition
- Gemma Shearer Clayton, BD15
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Lottie Greenhow Queens Park, MK40
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Linda Penney Sharnbrook, MK43
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Phillip Cuckston Lytchett Matravers, BH21
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Carrie Garbow East Saltdean, BN2
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Asmah Battersea, SW1P
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor St. Margaret's, OX2
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Salma Siddiqui Tooting, SW16
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Jonathan Bell Wadhurst, TN5
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- I am a recent medical graduate currently working as a junior doctor aspiring to pursue an academic career. I have a keen interest in Education and have been tutoring with a range of high-end international tutoring agencies for a number of years.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I also offer the option of tutoring online via Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+, Mathematics (KS2, KS3 & GCSE), English (KS2 and KS3), Sciences (KS2, KS3 and GCSEs), Economics (GCSE & A-level), Business Studies (GCSE & A-level), Accounting (GCSE & A-level), A-level Biology. I also teach these subjects for the International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma - HL/SL Biology, SL Mathematics)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2014: MBBS Medicine - King's College London (Bachelors)
2011: Management - Imperial College London (Bachelors)
2008: IB Diploma - Biology HL, Chemistry HL, Spanish HL, Mathematics SL, Philosophy SL, English SL
AS Level Economics - A (100% in Unit 1)
2006: GCSEs 9 A*'s and 4 A's
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught a diverse audience of students, from teaching at a volunteer run homework club for inner city children with refugee status to tutoring middle aged professionals preparing for medical school entrance examinations. This range of audience has led me to acquire some of the most important communication skills required to become an excellent tutor. I have been tutoring secondary school pupils for over 5 years now and I feel as a secondary student of the recent past myself I can pass on the techniques and methods that I know work to excel in today's system.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer an initial assessment/consultation free of charge. Occasionally I may need to charge a travel surcharge for students that lessons that involve a commute longer than 30 minutes.
- Where do you teach?
- I cover the areas of Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Ascot, Uxbridge, Staines, Hounslow, Hayes, Southall, Northolt, Ruislip, Harrow, High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Rickmansworth and surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
- Generally I am only available on weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have taught children and adults of a wide range of ages and I am currently happy to take on students from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+ GCSEs IGCSEs A-Levels IB Diploma
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a CRB enhanced disclosure.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Medical Association
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Much of my formal teacher training came from my work at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions where I worked for four years progressing to Lead Teacher whilst still continuing my studies at medical school.
Send a message to Waqar
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more