Online A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition
See Also: Show
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Carrie Garbow East Saltdean, BN2
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Tom Whitburn - Biology tutor Winchester, SO23
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Stew C Ealing Broadway, W5
- Phillip Cuckston Lytchett Matravers, BH21
- Jonathan Bell Wadhurst, TN5
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Asmah Pimlico, SW1P
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Gemma Shearer Thornton, BD15
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- Linda Penney Sharnbrook, MK43
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor St. Margaret's, OX2
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Salma Siddiqui Tooting, SW16
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Frank15 Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- I have 9 years of experience working with children and adults. I have tutored at all different levels and ages in a variety of subjects. My approach towards tutoring children is tailor made to their specific need and style of learning/understanding.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If you require online tutoring through Skype the time could be flexible, minimum 2hours per session, need to pay in advance prior to the session. Please mention it in the first meeting so we could discuss the timings.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all subjects for primary and secondary school children. I teach A-AS level Science, Social Science and Psychology..
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I passed BSc (Hons) in Psychology with 2:1 and I also did 2 years of undergraduate study in Finance.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am working as senior invigilator for the University of East London. Presently I am working as a supply teacher and I teach children from 3-15 years old. I also work with dyslexic, autistic and ADHD students.
- How much do you charge?
- I give lesson lasting for 2 hours per session and parents/students needs to pay in advance or on the same day for the lesson.
I charge for my travel depending on the location.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach primary and secondary school children at their homes in Stratford, Leyton, Leytonstone, East Ham, Edmonton, Docklands, and Canary warf.
- When are you available?
- I am available on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings. The time may be adjusted according to the location and number of students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach primary and secondary school children. A-AS level and undergraduate students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do have CRB disclosure certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- In past I prepared students for IGCSE (EDEXCEL and Cambridge) syllabus, and entrance exams for independent schools. I have also worked with children preparing them for KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE exams.
Presently I am tutoring online to undergraduate psychology student and GCSE science to two of my students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I always had a tutor through out my schooling and from my experience every child should have one. If a child have a good tutor to help them until GCSEs they will not need any extra help through out their academic life. Private tuition is tailor made for specific needs of a child, through one to one help children may recognise those problem and try to overcome those difficulties they face in their studies which stop them from achieving the desirable grades they wish to obtain. Many students I came across have identified the pattern of writing or making mistakes they picked up while learning and once they acknowledge these habits they tried to overcome them. One of the common habit many students face is writing the introduction: beginning of an essay and the use of vocabulary. Repeatedly students use the same phrases or mix of word which makes their essays less interesting for the reader.
Send a message to Nasia
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more