Online A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Gemma Shearer Clayton, BD15
- Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor St. Margaret's, OX2
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Linda Penney Sharnbrook, MK43
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Phillip Cuckston Lytchett Matravers, BH21
- Salma Siddiqui Tooting, SW16
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Jonathan Bell Wadhurst, TN5
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Carrie Garbow East Saltdean, BN2
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Lottie Greenhow Queens Park, MK40
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Asmah Battersea, SW1P
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- To all my students that I have started the September classes for A/L Chemistry
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- My tutoring method is using power point on a big screen.
Pre-Printed hand outs.
Extra help via email between lessons (i.e. Course work and Practical Chemistry).
Contact me if you required further details.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Chemistry for AS and A2 across all the exam boards. I teach Science for GCSE across all the exam boards.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Chemistry (Kings College, London
Worked as a research scientist at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
Currently Head Tutor JKNS Education
- What kind of experience do you have?
- With over 15 years of experience in teaching chemistry as a private tutor, I believe my qualifications will match your requirements. I have been teaching all the exam-boards (Edexcel, AQA, OCR and OCR salters). Students and their parents have recognised that I have created a constructive teaching method which contributes to their strong academic performance with an average increase of two grades, and IN ONE CASE A STUDENT IMPROVED FROM A U GRADE TO AN A GRADE. The class size is 4 students. I have also had the opportunity to help undergraduates and post graduates both in their theoretical and practical chemistry at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
- How much do you charge?
- My charges are:
AS and A2 groups £15 for 1.5 Hrs;
GCSE groups £25 for 3 hours.
- Where do you teach?
- Ilford, Redbridge, Barking, Barking side, essex, london
- When are you available?
- I am available Saturday and Sundays, and after 6pm on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS3 to KS5;
11 to 19 years;
mainly Chemistry and GCSE Science.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Kings College Chemistry Society.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kings College university of London
School Of Pharmacy university of London
Professionally I am a medicinal chemist and mainly worked in industry as a pharmaceutical chemist (including 3 years at School of Pharmacy London).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Mainly AS and A2 students from various schools in the Redbridge area (including Woodford County High, Ilford County High, Chelmsford County High, Seven Kings high school, Queen Elizebeth Barnet)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- - learning chemistry at AS and A level is rewarding;
- learning the theory with practical skills makes chemistry more understandable;
- I learnt chemistry through practicals as a medicinal chemist;
- I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 15 years. (Including Beecham (now GSK) and School of Pharmacy, University of London);
- Most of my students achieved A /A* in their exam
Send a message to Mr.Kanesalingam
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more