A-level Biology Tuition in Manchester
Tutors in Manchester
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Manchester
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Jonathan Bell Wadhurst, TN5
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Carrie Garbow East Saltdean, BN2
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- Salma Siddiqui Tooting, SW16
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Linda Penney Sharnbrook, MK43
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor St. Margaret's, OX2
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Phillip Cuckston Lytchett Matravers, BH21
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Asmah Battersea, SW1P
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Frank15 Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Gemma Shearer Thornton, BD15
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- My students say I am a natural teacher. I am able to impart my students with a drive for excellence in their personal studies. If you intend to make major progress in your studies, then do get in touch with me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics ; Physics, Chemistry, Sciences GCSE, A-levels and Degree levels.
I am currently accommodating degree students who are writing resit exams. I can make a difference in your preparation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Doctorate in Education ( University of Liverpool)
Msc degree (The University of Manchester)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My students refer to me as a Supertutor. I have been able to achieve quite a lot of A and A* grades with my private students who are willing to be my referees on request by any prospective student or parent. I only like to work with students who want to achieve the incredible to move their grades to A and A*. I can diagnose the problem in minutes of meeting up with my students and devise a working strategy to deal with any challenge they might be having. Tutoring is not what I do on the side to make some cash like others, I am a full time tutor and I am passionate about it as I seek for ways to make learning easy for students. Over the years, I have invented methods, formulas and approaches to teaching my subjects that my students have found no where else.
I have had quite up to 17 years experience in tutoring students and have tutored thousands of students within that time . I have worked with students sitting exams with AQA, OCR, IB, EDEXCEL, and CIE. Most of my students have greatly benefited from my wealth of teaching experience. I have worked with colleges and schools whose names I can provide to students on personal request over the years and at the same time private students too.I have taught and presently teach students from reputable private colleges such as Abbey College, Manchester Grammar School and others, but now run a college. I am an A-level Assessor/Marker . This has greatly contributed to my wealth of experience.
I have worked in the past with students who find learning challenging due to weak academic foundations and also a great deal of students in the university resitting their exams.
- How much do you charge?
- The normal charges are : 55 pounds/hour --GCSE, 75 Pounds/hour --A levels and IB, 75 Pounds/hour --Degree level. Normally, I charge for travelling costs and transit time if I am to do the travelling.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home where I have a designated large, conducive and spacious study room for this purpose. I am also the director of studies of a reputable learning centre in Worsley in Manchester with accessibiity to spacious and comfortable classrooms fitted with smartboards and other modern learning equipments. I also teach at students' homes on request. I cover all areas of Manchester, Bolton,Wigan Stockport, Salford etc. I am willing to travel up to 20 miles.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE, A levels and degree level students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A-levels, University degree students-Resit students are welcome
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use whiteboards and skype for online tuition. Most of my online students have had a great experience at learning.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Associate member of The Tutor Association
GCSE and A-level Exams revision courses http://examcrashcourses.co.uk
GCSE and A-level learning centre www.optimaltutors.co.uk
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently, I teach students planning to take GCSE, A levels, IB exams as well as university students. I have good feedback from my previous and current students. Some have improved their grades well enough to allow them achieve their dreams and goals. They are willing for me to provide them as references to others who want my services.
I have achieved A and A star in virtually all the subjects that I teach. Check the testimonials under my profile.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- There is no hard subject or course. It is only hard because you do not understand the concepts and principles behind. If you do, it becomes the easiest subject you have ever done. Some students conclude too early that they don't like a subject but this is usually because they don't understand it. Most students who have initially told me they do not fancy Maths, Physics and Chemistry have had a good story to tell after few hours of tuition with me. Yours also can be the same.
Send a message to Peter Adey
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more