Online A-level Business Studies Tutors / A-level Business Studies Tuition
See Also: Show
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Andrew Freer Erdington, B73
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Veronica Pereira Hounslow, TW3
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Haris Bow, E3
- Mr Rugless Beckenham, BR2
- Joshua Tutor Rayners Lane, HA2
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Hasina Begum Central Birmingham, B9
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Francis Cubitt Newbury, RG14
- Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc Camden Town, NW1
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge) Camden Town, NW1
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
- Nnenna A Ilford, IG1
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Robert Denison Heaton, NE6
- Bob Carroll Central Bristol, BS15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Business Studies
- Personal Message
- 'The revered educator will determine the future of his pupils'. With this Platonic quote I ask serious, disciplined and hard working potential pupils to contact me - my years of experiences & my multi-award winning skills will speak for themselves
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Via Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach specific GCSE and IGCSE, A level and International A-level, BA and MBA and Human Resource Management.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Ex examiner and well versed in all examination board systems
PTLLS City and Guild
Institute for Learning Practitioner
Chartered Member of the CIPD
MA in HRM
BA in European Studies
Mentoring Consortium Diploma
RCGC and RSG - CFA
Member of the AHP
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I was a educator and examiner at Uxbridge College, worked at Regent College, London, Tutorial College and Future Tutorial College.
I have worked at Edexcel as an examiner for exams up to HND and A levels. I am well versed in all examination and examiner methods from Chartered Associations to Accrediting Education Bodies. I have 13 plus years experience in Education, Tutoring and HRM.
- How much do you charge?
- My charges are higher than other tutors - because I do not compromise on quality. My students expect quality, excellence and excellent marks so I give them the resources, knowledge and know-how to get these. There are support guides, specially prepared documents and exam revision support documents which are provided free of charge so the price per hour is well deserved and good value for money.
I do not enter into negotiation on my fees. I do provide special rates for group lessons - the group accepted is 2-3 students to one teacher. The maximum limit is 4 students to one teacher.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my house as it is both my home and insured office. I will only travel to a student's house if it's a group tutorial session of two hours. I do not travel far, but am willing to provide Skype for people far away - I provide Skype online 1-2-1 sessions for students who live in Watford to Aberdeen to Cardiff in Wales, who can benefit from a personalised 1-2-1 session with me online via Skype.
I only take limited number of students per month for the subject areas I work in so as to provide quality education and tutorials.
- When are you available?
- I am available Monday to Friday and on Saturday.
You can call me or email me with the day, time and hours you need and I will call you back regarding the schedule that fits us both. My schedule gets filled up for skype online and personal 1-2-1 tuition so I suggest early contact to book your place.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From A level to MBA level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A level, University, HND, BA and University Education to MBA and Masters education.
I also do University entrance coaching, life coaching for students who are losing motivation, losing interest in education or further education or are thinking of leaving education and many students I have counselled have gone on to study further and remain dedicated to their education course.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a CRB certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- CIPD, IFL, PTLLS, C&G, MC
- Where and with whom did you train?
- K Sokhi - brilliant Educator
G Fagan professor LERC
N Ostrowski professor
J Kaskett professor
Send a message to Joshua Tutor
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more