Online A-level Business Studies Tutors / A-level Business Studies Tuition
See Also: Show
- Mr Rugless Beckenham, BR2
- Nnenna A Ilford, IG1
- Francis Cubitt Newbury, RG14
- Haris Bow, E3
- Hasina Begum Central Birmingham, B9
- Andrew Freer Erdington, B73
- Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge) Camden Town, NW1
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Joshua Tutor Rayners Lane, HA2
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Veronica Pereira Hounslow, TW3
- Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc Camden Town, NW1
- Bob Carroll Central Bristol, BS15
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Robert Denison Heaton, NE6
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Business Studies
- Personal Message
- I am a fully qualified, experienced and highly professional tutor in Economics and Business Studies available to meet the specific needs of students requiring individual and specialised help and assistance to achieve their desired grades.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I provide an online service for distance learners. This is via Skype. It is effective and efficient, as concepts can be explained, questions answered and diagrams produced. My students have found it a valuable tuition method.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can provide tuition in a wide range of Business and Economics related subjects. These include Marketing, HRM and Accounting. In addition to my specialist help in Economics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My qualifications include the following: BSC Econ, Cert Ed, HNC Business Studies. Please visit my Linkedin page to view my qualifications in detail.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching and lecturing for over 30 years at both FE and University level, as a specialist teacher and lecturer and as a tutor and provider of pastoral care. I have also for a number of years been providing one to one private tuition and have built up valuable expertise in these tutorial techniques. I am able to offer specialised tuition in every aspect of both Business Studies and Economics. Please visit my Linkedin page to view my detailed academic and employment career.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees range from £25 per hour for GCSE up to £40 for post graduate qualifications, such as MBA's.
- Where do you teach?
- I can provide tuition in the student's home or at my home address. Alternatively, for distance learners I can offer a Skype facility.
- When are you available?
- My tuition times are very flexible and will be adapted to the needs of the individual student. This includes my availability in the evenings and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach GCSE (16 years of age), A level (18 years of age), University level and post graduate level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- They are prepared for GCSE, AS and A2 at A level. In addition, first degree university and post graduate qualifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I hold a current certificate and this is renewed every 2 years.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of a range of professional bodies and organisations, which include my Alumni membership at The University of Hull, The University of Greenwich and the University of The Arts in London.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My academic training was undertaken at Hull University for my degree in Economics. My teaching qualification (Cert Ed) was undertaken at Greenwich University and the HNC at the University of the Arts, London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a number of current students taking A level and university degree qualifications. My A level students are taking Economics and Business Studies via Edexcel and AQA. I am also tutoring a number of students via Skype, these being A level and uni students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- With hard work, determination and motivation your achievements are unlimited. Whatever your ambitions they can be attained. Never give up.
Send a message to Philip Goldney
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more