Online A-level German Tutors / A-level German Tuition
See Also: Show
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- Chris Heaven Pennsylvania, EX4
- Julia Underwood Tattenhoe, MK4
- Helen White (Kaut) Rhiwbina, CF14
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- Brian Pickering Romsey, SO51
- Howard Stephens Llanwern, NP26
- Isabella Nicholls Knaphill, GU21
- Reet Järvik (Mrs) Long Eaton, NG10
- Greg Staw East Dulwich, SE24
- Inga Lincke Tonbridge, TN9
- Teresa Kennedy-Jones Bloomsbury, NW1
- Benjamin Maeurer Richmond, TW10
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
- Daniel Martin Earlsfield, SW18
- Ina Brachmann MA Central Birmingham, B15
- Gabriele Trinczek Winchmore Hill, N13
- A Bell Richmond, TW11
- Ollie Westbourne, BN3
- Monika Key Coombe Wood, KT2
- Nora Blackheath, SE10
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Aisha Rafique Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Martina Brierly Norbiton, KT5
- Birgit Piegeler-Hughes Wellington, TA21
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- Tom Adams Topsham, EX2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level German
- Personal Message
- I love languages and am passionate about teaching them. I believe that with the right support and increased confidence, students can achieve their goals in their given language. My style is relaxed and friendly. My aim is to focus on the student's needs and to make language learning an enjoyable experience. I am also a qualified Life Coach and am trained to help people set and achieve their goals.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have skype access and a webcam.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach German, French, Spanish and English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Combined Honours Degree from Bristol University and a Further Education Teachers Certificate from City of London Polytechnic (now uni). Life Coaching Diploma from the Life Coaching Academy.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I was born in Austria and German was my mother tongue. However, I have now lived in the UK for 50+ years. I have over 30 years' experience at all levels. I have taught at several adult education establishments and currently teach at Kingston University and also tutor privately. I have also taught for the Insitute of Linguists Diploma in Translation (German). I have also taught in various companies and prepared a student for GCSE who was being taught at home as she had opted out of school.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £32 - £35 per hour. In-company training fee is to be discussed.
- Where do you teach?
- I tend to teach from home, but depending on time am prepared to travel to Kingston, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, New Malden, Putney, Surrey or South West London. I also teach within companies and have taught in a variety of companies - software, chemical, coffee.
- When are you available?
- Availability depends on current bookings, but am flexible with regard to timings. I teach during school holidays, but usually not at Easter.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from age 9 upwards. No upper age limit - my oldest student is 80! I teach at all levels - beginners upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE/IGCSE, AS level, A level. My upper level for Spanish is GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institut Francais.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Degree from Bristol University and Further Education Teacher Certificate from City of London Polytechnic.Life Coaching Diploma from The Coaching Academy.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My youngest student is a 9 year old girl whose father is French and who wants her to maintain the language. My oldest is an 80 year old gentleman wanting to keep his brain active and who loves to write a story (often detective) every week!! I have several students at various levels preparing for all levels of examinations.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Hello, Hallo, Bonjour, Hola. I have a passion for helping people learn languages as I believe in the benefits, pleasure and fun of being multi-lingual. I think that language learning should be a fun and relaxing experience. I am very flexible in my teaching and my focus is always on teaching to the student's agenda rather than my own! I believe that with the right support and personal effort everyone can achieve their language goals. Students and their parents are usually delighted with the progress made and results achieved! My Life Coaching skills also help students set their personal goals and work towards them effectively.
Send a message to Monika Key
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more