Online A-level German Tutors / A-level German Tuition
See Also: Show
- Benjamin Maeurer Richmond, TW10
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Daniel Martin Earlsfield, SW18
- Ollie Westbourne, BN3
- Ina Brachmann MA Central Birmingham, B15
- Reet Järvik (Mrs) Long Eaton, NG10
- Birgit Piegeler-Hughes Wellington, TA21
- Monika Key Coombe Wood, KT2
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- Isabella Nicholls Knaphill, GU21
- Aisha Rafique Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- A Bell Richmond, TW11
- Inga Lincke Tonbridge, TN9
- Julia Underwood Tattenhoe, MK4
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- Nora Blackheath, SE10
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Gabriele Trinczek Winchmore Hill, N13
- Martina Brierly Norbiton, KT5
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
- Helen White (Kaut) Rhiwbina, CF14
- Greg Staw East Dulwich, SE24
- Tom Adams Topsham, EX2
- Brian Pickering Romsey, SO51
- Teresa Kennedy-Jones Bloomsbury, NW1
- Howard Stephens Llanwern, NP26
- Chris Heaven Pennsylvania, EX4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level German
- Personal Message
- Improve your German with a native speaker. Practise your German in a sympathetic, supportive and creative environment.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring and one-on-one language learning tailored to your needs.
I also offer translation, proofreading, editing and writing for homework, coursework, e-mails, essays, CVs and anything you need from English to German and on demand from German to English.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- German GCSE, iGCSE, A-Level, University
German CEFR levels (Common European Framework of References for Languages)
German homework support
German individually tailored lessons
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Postgraduate Certificate DLL (Deutsch Lehren Lernen)
Wie lernt man die Fremdsprache Deutsch?
Language learning / acquisition / awareness
Praxis implementation project
Postgraduate Certificate Translation
City University, London
Translation English > German
TEFL Certificate 120 Hours
i-to-i Training, Birmingham
Teaching English as a foreign language
Postgraduate Certificate Translation
University of the West of England, Bristol
Translation English German
FVM (Research Association), Germany
Including coaching / communication / PR
MA German Linguistics / Literature / Sociology
Rostock & Humboldt University, Germany
Lexicology / Orthography / Statistics / Demography
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since first coming to the UK in 2006 I have become immersed in the culture, work life and business world of this country as well as my native Germany, putting me in an ideal position to help both businesses and individuals work in English and German, in the UK and Germany. I have been delivering private lessons to young adults, adults and German business training since 2008. I am familiar with exam board requirements (GCSE, A-Level), CEFR standards and German writing standards.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per lesson and £100 for 5 lessons bookable in advance. Group discount available.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach one-on-one lessons and group classes for companies or individuals on demand (2 or more).
- When are you available?
- I am currently available from Monday to Friday between 1pm and 5pm (evening on request only) and weekends/holidays only on request. Please contact me via e-mail.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly teach young adults (14 to 18) and adults (18 to 100).
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, iGCSE, A-Level, University German, Goethe Institute's German exams, TestDaf B1 to C1, DSH, GI A1 to C1
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- DBS 2014
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Rostock University
University of the West of England
City University London
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My student's are usually between 14 and 67. Some require learning support for their GCSE, iGCSE and some want to freely practise their German with a native speaker in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. I have also tailored lessons to student's demands. Please have a look at testimonials that I have received from my students and clients at igermanlanguage.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Improve your German with a native speaker who has lived in both the UK and Germany. I offer a sympathetic, supportive and creative environment in which you can immerse yourself in learning the language.
Send a message to Ina Brachmann MA
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more