A-level German Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Tutors in Westminster
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Brian Pickering Romsey, SO51
- Julia Underwood Tattenhoe, MK4
- A Bell Richmond, TW11
- Aisha Rafique Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Monika Key Coombe Wood, KT2
- Reet Järvik (Mrs) Long Eaton, NG10
- Ina Brachmann MA Central Birmingham, B15
- Teresa Kennedy-Jones Bloomsbury, NW1
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- Gabriele Trinczek Winchmore Hill, N13
- Chris Heaven Pennsylvania, EX4
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Greg Staw East Dulwich, SE24
- Birgit Piegeler-Hughes Wellington, TA21
- Inga Lincke Tonbridge, TN9
- Benjamin Maeurer Richmond, TW10
- Helen White (Kaut) Rhiwbina, CF14
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- Howard Stephens Llanwern, NP26
- Daniel Martin Earlsfield, SW18
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Ollie Westbourne, BN3
- Isabella Nicholls Knaphill, GU21
- Nora Blackheath, SE10
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Tom Adams Topsham, EX2
- Martina Brierly Norbiton, KT5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level German
- Personal Message
- Teaching is something I enjoy passionately. This is why I am pursuing a career in academia. I have many years of home tuition experience and have helped my students excel in their subjects and exams.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths (up to A-Levels)
Physics (up to GCSE/A-Levels)
Chemistry (up to GCSE)
German (all levels)
Arabic (all levels)
undergraduate engineering subjects (mainly thermodynamics, fluid mechanics)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MSc in mechanical engineering (Technical University Munich, Germany), top 9% of year
currently pursuing PhD in chemical Engineering (Imperial College London)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 10 years of experience of tutoring at GCSE/A-level
1 year experience for undergraduate course
- How much do you charge?
- Price range £35 - 45 per hour, depending on the subject and level.
- Where do you teach?
- Imperial College London
students' home in central london
- When are you available?
- I'm quite flexible
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Degree level engineering
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Can be arranged via Skype and webcam
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently, tutoring a student from University of Leeds in fluid mechanics. The material was being rushed through and the student needed someone to explain to her the complex matter in more detail. We also practice many of the exercises together to build her confidence in what is a very difficult subject.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Students may find that I often demand quite a lot from them but if they want to improve their marks substantially then one must work hard. However, I am very patient and can explain complicated aspects in a very graspable manner. Whether I am teaching maths or languages, I prepare for every lesson and cater the material to be discussed to the needs and pace of the student. The results speak for themselves.
Send a message to Aly
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more