Online A-level History Tutors / A-level History Tuition
See Also: Show
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Phil CloudTutoring Barby and Kilsby, CV23
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Dr Judith Rowbotham Holland Park, W8
- Nicholas Prasad Crouch End, N8
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Rebecca Felton Clapham Common, SW4
- Alistair Buckingham Meriden, WD25
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Kenneth Gibson Cheltenham, GL50
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- LauraB Clapton, N15
- Peter Miller Ham, TW10
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Catherine Elliston Northfield, TW8
- Bob Adey Angel, N1
- Joseph Kelly Turnham Green, W4
- Anna Browne Hammersmith, W6
- Dr Helen Mathers Hillsborough, S6
- Mary-Jannet Leith Ravenscourt Park, W12
- Dr Abbie Davies Tooting, SW16
- Gary Mitchell Southbourne, BH6
- Adam Muckle Putney, SW15
- Richard Magee Warwick, CV34
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Katrina Durber Westminster, SW1P
- Yvonne Mason Montgomery, SY15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level History
- Personal Message
- Hi, If you'd like to learn a little more about me- including several reviews- please follow the link to my website which will take you to my profile on another site I'm registered with, with verified reviews from former online tutees.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor via Skype and Idroo or any other convienient software. All notes made are automatically saved down and perminantly accesable with ease!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Economics, History and Maths primarily. However, I have extensive experience in essay writing to a very high level and frequently tutor arts students up to undergraduate level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Cambridge Honours Degree, B.A. Economics
A Levels: 5A*'s
GCSE: 11 A*'s
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since 2010 I have tutored students for both Maths and Economics at a range of levels.
In 2011 I expanded to History and Philosophy. I began to give personal statement clinics and prepare students for Oxbridge entrance exams and interviews.
Since 2013 I have tutored University level students for a wide range of subjects including Economics, Statistics, and several arts subjects. I have also been available to help with coursework and dissertations when required. No student I have aided for coursework has achieved less than a first (or at lower levels an A*), and several times my students have topped their years.
I have had excellent results and have always received positive feedback. Additionally I have played a part in numerous Oxbridge and Medical offers, and have successfully prepared students for the MAT, BMAT, UKCAT, PAT and TSA.
- How much do you charge?
- You can find my prices on the lessons lists. However, I would charge £10 more for group lessons since it's critical that I spend a good deal of time assessing your homework.
- Where do you teach?
- I'm mainly an online tutor and offer lessons via skype. Although this may at first seem strange I offer a free trial so that you can establish if online tutoring is for you!
- When are you available?
- I'm very flexible- I'm avaliable whenever suits you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I typically focus on students from GCSE and above but if you have a younger pupil please get in touch and we can discuss suitability.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- All my students have achieved excellent grades, the vast majority having obtained A*'s and then A's. My style is informal but focused and we will get through the content as rapidly as possible. Arrange a free trial and you can see for yourself.
Send a message to Tom Haggerty
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more