A-level Maths (Further) Tuition in Fife (Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes and St. Andrews)
Tutors in Fife
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
Tutors travelling to Fife
- Tom C Livingston, EH54
- Brian D Roberts Hangleton and Knoll, BN1
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- Colin Beveridge Westham, DT4
- Brian Cole Kingswinford, DY6
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Simon Wang Stratford, E3
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Matthew Hammond Topsham, EX2
- Nick Geere Okehampton, EX20
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Dr. Wasim Akber Rayners Lane, HA2
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Peter Nicholson Holmfirth, HD9
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Joseph Roffey Chessington, KT19
- Dr Sheikh Westcotes, LE2
- Nasira Central Leeds, LS2
- Sadhiv Mahandru Kearsley, M26
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Leena Finchley Central, N3
- Lawrence Ball Muswell Hill, N10
- Miriam Linehan Palmers Green, N22
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Meryl Williams Wokingham, RG40
- Peggy Chipstead, RH2
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Gerard RM Blackheath, SE3
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Sarah Miller Sydenham Hill, SE19
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Thomas Yarrow Tulse Hill, SE24
- Michael Steele Knebworth, SG3
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Nick Collier Enham Alamein, SP11
- Olivia Grigg Thundersley, SS6
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
- Susanna Maths Tutor Clapham Junction, SW11
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Samuel Thewlis Bridgwater, TA6
- Philip Williams Hildenborough, TN11
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Miss Abhi Bushey, WD19
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths (Further)
- Personal Message
- An experienced Private Tutor, retired Senior Lecturer, Wolverhampton University
Formerly at Cambridge and Edinburgh Universities
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science, Study Skills
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA ( Trinity College, Cambridge ) Physics
MSc ( Aston) Computer Science
Enhanced Disclosure / PVG (via STEM Ambassadors' Scheme))
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Many years of HE teaching (Physics, Computer Science)
Many years of Private Tution ( GCSE, AS and A2 level; Highers and Advanced Highers, undergraduate)
- How much do you charge?
- basic £25 per hour
If two tutees together, £35 per hour
extra (negotiable) for travel if outwith Dunfermline area
- Where do you teach?
- At student's home
at my own home ( Dunfermline)
- When are you available?
- usually late afternoon/evening in term, and occasional weekends
anytime during school vacations
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Standard ( e.g. 14 plus)
Highers (e.g. 15 plus)
Advanced Highers (e.g. 16 +)
also GCSE/GCE/IntBacc. equivalents
Professional qualifications in science
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Scottish Standard/Highers/Advanced Highers
GCE Advanced ( AS, A2, "Scholarship"/University Admission)
Undergraduate (BA, MA, MSci, BSc. MEng, MMaths etc)
Professional Qualifications in Science
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
(Scottish Equivalent) via STEM Ambassador Scheme
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- On-line possible, but face-to-face preferred
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute of Physics (MInstP, CPhys)
Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trinity College, Cambridge University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Ordinary Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Higher Physics, Maths, Chemistry
Advanced Higher / "A" level Physics, Maths, Chemistry
BSc Computer Science ( Heriot Watt)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a very experienced tutor.
I have great patience and understanding, with imagination and a good sense of humour
Send a message to Philip Bradfield
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more