A-level Maths (Further) Tuition in Manchester
Tutors in Manchester
- Dr. Clare Turner Chorlton, M16
Tutors travelling to Manchester
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Philip Williams Hildenborough, TN11
- Meryl Williams Wokingham, RG40
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Joseph Roffey Chessington, KT19
- Lawrence Ball Muswell Hill, N10
- Colin Beveridge Westham, DT4
- Gerard RM Blackheath, SE3
- Michael Steele Knebworth, SG3
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Nick Geere Okehampton, EX20
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Olivia Grigg Thundersley, SS6
- Miriam Linehan Palmers Green, N22
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Leena West Finchley, N3
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Peter Nicholson Holmfirth, HD9
- Nick Collier Enham Alamein, SP11
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Matthew Hammond Topsham, EX2
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Sarah Miller Sydenham Hill, SE19
- Brian Cole Kingswinford, DY6
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Dr Sheikh Westcotes, LE2
- Sadhiv Mahandru Kearsley, M26
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Dr. Wasim Akber Harrow on the Hill, HA1
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Thomas Yarrow Tulse Hill, SE24
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths (Further)
- Personal Message
- I am a highly qualified private tutor, experienced in tutoring students at a wide range of levels. In addition to improving grades, I've taken the fear out of maths and physics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach maths and physics, ranging from KS3 level to A-levels. I also tutor physics-based subjects, such as astronomy and some undergraduate engineering modules.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My highest qualification is a PhD in Mechanical Engineering, specialising in computational fluid dynamics. I also have a Masters Degree in Aerospace Engineering and a PGCE in Secondary Education Mathematics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I began teaching in 2005, whilst working towards my PGCE, and began tutoring in 2007, as a postgraduate. Once I had completed my PhD I decided to tutor full time, and have been running a successful tutoring business for over 3 years now. My approach varies considerably depending upon the student and I pride myself on my ability to adapt. I am always friendly, patient and understanding. This is vital for maths and sciences, as they often cause distress to students at school and to adult learners, alike.
- How much do you charge?
- My prices range from £25 per hour to £60 per hour; however, I do give sibling discounts and discounts for advanced block payment.
- Where do you teach?
- Originally all of my tuition was face-to-face; however, now I have seen the benefits of online tuition. With the aid of some simple but effective technology, enjoyable and efficient tutoring can be brought to students' homes.
I do appreciate that online tuition isn't for everyone, so, starting from September, there will be spaces for face-to-face private tuition in Manchester.
- When are you available?
- I am available at most times, from Monday to Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I tutor from Key Stage 3 level to undergraduate level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an enhanced CRB certificate from my time as a secondary school teacher.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- For online tuition, I use the online whiteboard, Scribblar, along with Skype. To find out how to use Scribblar and what it can do, please visit the "Online Tuition" tab on my website. The page also looks at the differences between online tuition and face-to-face tuition, so you can decide what's best for you.
Send a message to Dr. Clare Turner
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more