A-level Maths Tuition in Harrogate, Ripon and Knaresborough
Other areas: Bradford; Craven; Hambleton; Leeds; Richmondshire; Selby; York; Online A-level Maths Tuition
Tutors in Harrogate
|Tom Haggerty||Boroughbridge, YO51|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|Lou Lowton||Dorridge and Hockley, B93|
|Brian D Roberts||Hangleton and Knoll, BN1|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Rottingdean, BN2|
|Mr Rugless||Beckenham, BR2|
|Geethani||Cherry Hinton, CB1|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Trumpington, CB2|
|Alan Evans||Warley, CM14|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Colin Beveridge||Westham, DT4|
|Brian Cole||Kingswinford, DY6|
|Vesna Sarajcic||Bishopsgate, E1|
|Simon Wang||Stratford, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||Forest Gate, E7|
|Dr Freeman||Central Edinburgh, EH7|
|Dr Alan Gray||Sighthill, EH11|
|Matthew Hammond||Topsham, EX2|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, EX20|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow on the Hill, HA1|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||Rayners Lane, HA2|
|Haran||Harrow on the Hill, HA2|
|J.Virdee||Ruislip Manor, HA4|
|Ria Shah||Stanmore, HA7|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|Kamal||Northwick Park, HA9|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||Wembley Park, HA9|
|Peter Nicholson||Holmfirth, HD9|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Ms. Saeed||Cranbrook, IG2|
|Mr Vikram||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Hainault, IG8|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham and Downside, KT11|
|Sunder Annamraju||Lovelace, KT11|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Foxhills, KT16|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Joseph Roffey||Chessington, KT19|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, KY12|
|Dr Sheikh||Westcotes, LE2|
|Nasira||Central Leeds, LS2|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Kearsley, M26|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Leena||Finchley Central, N3|
|Dr Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Lawrence Ball||Fortis Green, N10|
|Miriam Linehan||Palmers Green, N22|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Rushmills, NN1|
|Zahra Naushad||King's Cross, NW1|
|David Wells||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Lena Panayi||Gospel Oak, NW3|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||Hampstead, NW3|
|Dr Alex Roberts||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Pete Salt||Kensal Green, NW10|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Hanneys, OX12|
|Francis Norman||Burrator, PL7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill, RH1|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Central Sheffield, S11|
|George Bowman||Brampton and Walton, S40|
|Amir Hussain||Bermondsey, SE1|
|Gerard RM||Blackheath, SE3|
|Saheed Busari||Deptford, SE8|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Sarah Miller||Sydenham Hill, SE19|
|Rich Strange||Dulwich Village, SE22|
|Harri Parish||Brixton, SE24|
|Thomas Yarrow||Tulse Hill, SE24|
|Michael Steele||Knebworth, SG3|
|Paul Dudko||Eton, SL4|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Nonsuch, SM2|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Nick Collier||Enham Alamein, SP11|
|Olivia Grigg||Thundersley, SS6|
|Mike Brown||Hadleigh, SS7|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||Clapham Junction, SW11|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Dr Zac||Southfields, SW18|
|Martin Richards||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Mark H||Tenbury, SY8|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Philip Williams||Hildenborough, TN11|
|P Godden||Willesborough, TN24|
|Michael M.||West Twickenham, TW2|
|Louisa Gray||Heston, TW3|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Kap Anand||South Harrow, UB5|
|Paul Bains||Brunel, UB10|
|Adam Kazmi||Marylebone, W1|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Turnham Green, W4|
|J Pearson||Northfield, W7|
|Deep Lidder||Notting Hill, W8|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing Broadway, W13|
|Rhea Ranjan||Clerkenwell, WC1|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Miss Abhi||Bushey, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- Hi, If you'd like to learn a little more about me- including several reviews- please follow the link to my website which will take you to my profile on another site I'm registered with, with verified reviews from former online tutees.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Economics, History and Maths primarily. However, I have extensive experience in essay writing to a very high level and frequently tutor arts students up to undergraduate level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Cambridge Honours Degree, B.A. Economics
A Levels: 5A*'s
GCSE: 11 A*'s
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since 2010 I have tutored students for both Maths and Economics at a range of levels.
In 2011 I expanded to History and Philosophy. I began to give personal statement clinics and prepare students for Oxbridge entrance exams and interviews.
Since 2013 I have tutored University level students for a wide range of subjects including Economics, Statistics, and several arts subjects. I have also been available to help with coursework and dissertations when required. No student I have aided for coursework has achieved less than a first (or at lower levels an A*), and several times my students have topped their years.
I have had excellent results and have always received positive feedback. Additionally I have played a part in numerous Oxbridge and Medical offers, and have successfully prepared students for the MAT, BMAT, UKCAT, PAT and TSA.
- How much do you charge?
- You can find my prices on the lessons lists. However, I would charge £10 more for group lessons since it's critical that I spend a good deal of time assessing your homework.
- Where do you teach?
- I'm mainly an online tutor and offer lessons via skype. Although this may at first seem strange I offer a free trial so that you can establish if online tutoring is for you!
- When are you available?
- I'm very flexible- I'm avaliable whenever suits you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I typically focus on students from GCSE and above but if you have a younger pupil please get in touch and we can discuss suitability.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor via Skype and Idroo or any other convienient software. All notes made are automatically saved down and perminantly accesable with ease!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- All my students have achieved excellent grades, the vast majority having obtained A*'s and then A's. My style is informal but focused and we will get through the content as rapidly as possible. Arrange a free trial and you can see for yourself.
Send a message to Tom Haggerty
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more