A-level Physics Tuition in Kingston (New Malden, Tolworth, Surbiton and Chessington)
Tutors in Kingston upon Thames
- JN1 Coombe Wood, KT1
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Wemms Education Unlimited Ashtead, KT21
Tutors travelling to Kingston upon Thames
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Dr. Clare Turner Chorlton, M16
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Peter Swain Central Bournemouth, BH2
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Dr Alan Gray Sighthill, EH11
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Dr Sada Joshi Orpington, BR6
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Mark H Tenbury, SY8
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Dr. Wasim Akber Harrow on the Hill, HA1
- Dr Freeman Central Edinburgh, EH7
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Pempi Wycherley Wetherby, LS22
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Ken Wilkinson Westbury-on-Trym, BS9
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Michael M. West Twickenham, TW2
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- Pete Salt Kensal Green, NW10
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- Andrew Gibson Sherwood, NG3
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Physics
- Personal Message
- Through my knowledge and experience students are able to progress rapidly and achieve a high standard of proficiency in their chosen disciplines.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Maths and French. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- First Class Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced tutor, having tutored for over 12 years. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French. Mathematics includes Further Pure Mathematics and Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, Fluid Mechanics and various statistical modules. I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering and Mathematics. I am currently doing research in Mathematical Physics associated with Quantum Physics and Quantum Entanglement.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE from £33 A level from £38 University level £40.
- Where do you teach?
- At the student's home or at my home.
- When are you available?
- Mondays to Fridays in the evening and Saturday and Sunday all day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 15years to adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS, A2, IB, Pre-U, Degree
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to JN1
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more