A-level Physics Tuition in Kingston (New Malden, Tolworth, Surbiton and Chessington)
Other areas: Elmbridge; Epsom and Ewell; Merton; Mole Valley; Richmond upon Thames; Sutton; Wandsworth; Online A-level Physics Tuition
Tutors in Kingston upon Thames
- JN1 Coombe Wood, KT1
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Wemms Education Unlimited Ashtead, KT21
Tutors travelling to Kingston upon Thames
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Peter Swain Central Bournemouth, BH2
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Ken Wilkinson Westbury-on-Trym, BS9
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Dr Freeman Central Edinburgh, EH7
- Dr Alan Gray Sighthill, EH11
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Dr. Wasim Akber Rayners Lane, HA2
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Lottie Greenhow Queens Park, MK40
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- Andrew Gibson Sherwood, NG3
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Pete Salt Kensal Green, NW10
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Mark H Tenbury, SY8
- Samuel Thewlis Bridgwater, TA6
- Michael M. West Twickenham, TW2
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Physics
- Personal Message
- Through my knowledge and experience students are able to progress rapidly and achieve a high standard of proficiency in their chosen disciplines.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Maths and French. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- First Class Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced tutor, having tutored for over 12 years. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French. Mathematics includes Further Pure Mathematics and Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, Fluid Mechanics and various statistical modules. I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering and Mathematics. I am currently doing research in Mathematical Physics associated with Quantum Physics and Quantum Entanglement.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE from £33 A level from £38 University level £40.
- Where do you teach?
- At the student's home or at my home.
- When are you available?
- Mondays to Fridays in the evening and Saturday and Sunday all day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 15years to adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS, A2, IB, Pre-U, Degree
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to JN1
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more