A-level Physics Tuition in Kingston (New Malden, Tolworth, Surbiton and Chessington)
Tutors in Kingston upon Thames
- JN1 Coombe Wood, KT1
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Wemms Education Unlimited Ashtead, KT21
Tutors travelling to Kingston upon Thames
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Peter Swain Central Bournemouth, BH2
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Dr. Wasim Akber Rayners Lane, HA2
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Mark H Tenbury, SY8
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- Samuel Thewlis Bridgwater, TA6
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Ken Wilkinson Westbury-on-Trym, BS9
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- Michael Mulligan West Twickenham, TW2
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Dr Freeman Central Edinburgh, EH7
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Dr Alan Gray Sighthill, EH11
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Pete Salt Kensal Green, NW10
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Andrew Gibson Sherwood, NG3
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Physics
- Personal Message
- Through my knowledge and experience students are able to progress rapidly and achieve a high standard of proficiency in their chosen disciplines.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Maths and French. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- First Class Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced tutor, having tutored for over 12 years. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French. Mathematics includes Further Pure Mathematics and Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, Fluid Mechanics and various statistical modules. I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering and Mathematics. I am currently doing research in Mathematical Physics associated with Quantum Physics and Quantum Entanglement.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE from £33 A level from £38 University level £40.
- Where do you teach?
- At the student's home or at my home.
- When are you available?
- Mondays to Fridays in the evening and Saturday and Sunday all day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 15years to adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS, A2, IB, Pre-U, Degree
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to JN1
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more