Art and Design Tuition in Enfield (Edmonton, Southgate, Cockfosters and Ponders End)
Other areas: Barnet; Broxbourne; Epping Forest; Haringey; Hertsmere; Waltham Forest; Welwyn Hatfield; Online Art and Design Tuition
Tutors in Enfield
- Katie Dent Edmonton, N17
Tutors travelling to Enfield
- Sorry no tutors found
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Lucienne Sharpe Bognor Regis, PO22
- Architecture Tutor in London St. Pancras, N1
- Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor Chelsea, SW1X
- Tiffany Hill Elland, HD6
- Ade Ajayi Archway, N15
- Fotis Rese Westminster, W1
- Val Wolstenholme Clay Wimbledon, SW20
- Ray French Greenford, UB5
- Zangmo Alexander Rickinghall, IP22
- Esmee CSM Sloane Square, SW3
- Nicholas Shaddick New Romney, TN28
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design
- Personal Message
- With a MFA and BA in fine art I have a range of teaching experience. I specialise in sculpture and art theory and I am currently working on my own research.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach art at a rage of levels, I am happy to give university portfolio submission and interview tuition. I also have experience in family and community learning and I am happy to work with younger children to develop skills and confidence through creative activities, developing observational drawing, use of colour skills and coordination and dexterity . I am also able to deliver workshops in felt making, experimental drawing, pinhole photography, paper making, printmaking and collage.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have MFA and BA in fine art.
I am currently completing a second Masters in social anthropology. I also have a PTTLS teaching qualification fro teaching in further education and a ITLHE qualification for teaching in higher education.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience teaching 1st and second year fine art students, teaching art and craft workshops in the community with adults, families and young people. I have worked with youth groups and homeless shelters
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20ph for private tuition. I charge £15 per child plus travel and materials for children's 'art parties'.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to travel to London travel zones 1-3.
- When are you available?
- I am available most weekday evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE art and design,
A Level art and design/fine art,
BTEC art and design/fine art,
Foundation art and design/fine art,
Undergraduate fine art/art theory.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to Katie Dent
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more