Online Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Teachers / Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Tuition
- Patrizia Pisano Fairfield, CR0
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Margherita Spanu Hammersmith, W6
- Justin Potter Salisbury, SP1
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Barbara Tremain Penzance, TR20
- Timothy Walker Linacre, S40
- Lodovico Central Chester, CH4
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Olivia Allen Shoreditch, E2
- Debbie Wood Tolworth, KT6
- Birmingham English Moseley, B13
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- Graham James Gloucester Road, W8
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Jim Cooney Cockett, SA2
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Joanne Bicknell Thorpe, SS1
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Matt Didsbury, M19
- Charlie Flint Shoreditch, E2
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Jane Emma Holborn, WC1A
- Olga Hornett Watford, WD4
- Shahriar Wimbledon Park, SW19
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- James Dedman Walthamstow, E17
- Alex Jeffery Putney, SW15
- Susan P Shalford, GU4
- Matthew Thompson Central Bristol, BS2
- Dr. Victor Mannion Gloucester Road, SW5
- Rachel Ashby Wednesfield, WV11
- Sarah Perkins Kingston, KT1
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- Russell Keith Southfields, SW15
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Alison Sesi Farley, LU1
- Peter M Smith Central Edinburgh, EH1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Cambridge First Certificate (FCE)
- Personal Message
- I take a holistic approach to supporting each of my students. I will take all of your strengths and needs into consideration and help you enhance your learning potential.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor students through the use of Skype and/or over the phone.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a Specialist Tutor for individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties, such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and AD(H)D.
I am a Study Skills Tutor and Academic Mentor for students who are having difficulty organising and orchestrating their studies.
I teach English as a Foreign Language - Including:Young Learners, General English, Business English as well as Cambridge and IELTS exam preparation to students of all ages.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc HONS Degree in Psychology from the University of East London.
I attained a CELTA from the British Council, Muscat, Oman.
I have a PG Certificate in Teaching Adult Dyslexic / SpLD Learners in Further and Higher Education from London Metropolitan University.
I am currently studying towards a PG Diploma in Assessing Specific Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia & Dyspraxia) in Further & Higher Education.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 9 years' experience teaching English as a Foreign Language in Oman, Spain and the UK, 4 years' experience providing specialist tutoring support to Further and Higher Education students with Specific Learning Difficulties and 4 years' experience of providing Mentoring support to students who are experiencing any kind of mental health difficulty.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge between £30 and £40 per hour depending on the type of tutoring and age of the person. I only teach groups for English as a Foreign Language, the price of which is negotiated based on the number of people, age and ability range.
I have a cancellation policy of 24 hours; if a lesson is cancelled less than 24 hours before it is due to happen I will still charge for the full amount.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in the Southend-on-Sea borough, including: Shoeburyness, Thorpe Bay, Southchurch, Southend-on-Sea, Westcliff-on-Sea, Chalkwell, Leigh-on-Sea, Hadleigh, Rayleigh, Eastwood, Rochford, Hawkwell and Hockley.
I teach in local libraries and students' homes and I am happy to meet in coffee shops or other public venues where the student feels comfortable.
- When are you available?
- I am available:
Monday - 9am - 5pm
Tuesday - 9am - 8pm
Wednesday - 9am - 8pm
Thursday - 9am - 8pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from ages 9 to adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I support students in preparing for GCSEs and A Levels as well as any Further and Higher Education qualifications. This is within the remit of their general study skills and not subject specific.
I also prepare students for Cambridge English exams and IELTS.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date, clean DBS certificate.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning can become a positive and productive experience when appropriate individually tailored support is received.
Send a message to Joanne Bicknell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more