Online Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Teachers / Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Tuition
- Matt Didsbury, M19
- Matthew Thompson Central Bristol, BS2
- Alison Sesi Farley, LU1
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- Timothy Walker Linacre, S40
- Charlie Flint Shoreditch, E2
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Patrizia Pisano Fairfield, CR0
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- James Dedman Walthamstow, E17
- Olivia Allen Shoreditch, E2
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Sonya Skuse Lincoln, LN1
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Lodovico Central Chester, CH4
- Peter M Smith Central Edinburgh, EH1
- Birmingham English Moseley, B13
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Violet Shoreditch, E2
- Rachel Ashby Wednesfield, WV11
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Shahriar Southfields, SW19
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Graham James Gloucester Road, W8
- Joanne Bicknell Thorpe, SS1
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Susan P Shalford, GU4
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Ciara Green Northolt, UB5
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Jim Cooney Cockett, SA2
- Olga Hornett Abbots Langley, WD4
- Margherita Spanu Hammersmith, W6
- Justin Potter Salisbury, SP1
- Dr. Victor Mannion Gloucester Road, SW5
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Sarah Perkins Kingston, KT1
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Barbara Tremain Penzance, TR20
- Alex Jeffery Putney, SW15
- Debbie Wood Tolworth, KT6
- Laurence Pritchard Clifton, BS8
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Cambridge First Certificate (FCE)
- Personal Message
- I offer live online English lessons to learners around the world. Lessons are delivered by a professional and highly qualified native speaker of English from the heart of England.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Google Helpouts
Skype is also possible, however, I prefer Hangouts as it has many more functionalities which are useful for teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in:
Pronunciation and Fluency
Exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge Main Suite: First, Advanced, Proficiency)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- University of Cambridge CELTA
University of Cambridge Delta M3
Certified by the University of Cambridge International Examinations to assess spoken and written English.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have more than 16 years teaching/training experience in Business and Professional English, Academic English and General English both overseas and in the UK.
Head of English Department for over 10 years
Coordinator at Business English school in the UK.
- How much do you charge?
- All lessons are planned and structured with your personal language goals and needs in mind and consist of 60 minutes of live instruction and practice for £26. In addition, I provide tailor-made cloud based materials for independent study and consolidation to ensure you get the most out of your lessons.
Contact me for group lesson costs.
30 minute trial lessons are available for £5
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in Wolverhampton, near Birmingham in the heart of England.
- When are you available?
- Lessons are available Monday to Friday.
Evening and weekend lessons can be made available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 13 years +
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Business English Certificates
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Send a message to Rachel Ashby
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more