Chamber Music Coaching in Oldham, Chadderton, Failsworth, Royton and Shaw
Other areas: Calderdale; High Peak; Kirklees; Manchester; Rochdale; Tameside; Online Chamber Music Coaching
See Also: Music; A-level Music; A-level Music Technology; Early Years Music; GCSE Music; Key Stage 3 Music; Music Production; Music Technology; Music Workshops; Musicianship; Special Needs Music; University Music
Tutors in Oldham
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to Oldham
|Diane Hammond MMus||Hulme, M3|
|Fiona Bassett||Moss Side, M15|
|Rhiannon James||Ardwick, M18|
|Adam Szabo||Withington, M20|
|Aisling Maguire||Didsbury, M20|
|Alistair Vennart||Withington, M20|
|Amy Welch||Didsbury, M20|
|Jess Hall||Old Moat, M20|
|Melanie Jones||Mossley, OL5|
|Ms Olga Jegunova||Notting Hill, W2|
|Raphael W. Lang||St. Pancras, NW1|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Mortlake and Barnes, SW14|
|Marianne Hardisty||Lewisham, SE13|
|Kylie Nesbit||Stratford, E15|
|Jacob Lang||Chalk Farm, NW1|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
|Mikhail Shilyaev MusicAListers||Streatham, SW2|
|Patrick Johnson||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Dunja Lavrova||Oakdale, BH15|
|Emilio Saev||Ascot and Cheapside, SL4|
|James Buckle||London Bridge, SE1|
|Liviu Popescu||Central Dudley, DY1|
|Triona||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Christopher Poffley||Felixstowe, IP11|
|Natalie Watson||Wembley Central, NW10|
|Duncan Strachan||Westbourne Park, W9|
|Stewart Wilson||Central Glasgow, G31|
|Harriet Stubbs||Wandsworth Town, SW11|
|Katarina Đorđević||Kenton, HA3|
|Matt Mockford||Caerau, CF5|
|Edgar Cardoso||Blackheath, SE10|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Sofia Sarmento||Central Birmingham, B3|
|Rory Cartmell||Charlton Park, SE7|
|Anthony Brown||Borough, SE1|
|John Dipper||Wandsworth Common, SW18|
|Sarah Moffatt||South Croydon, CR0|
|Jana Cadez Amali Flute Tutor||Hanover, BN2|
|Pedro Silva||St. Pancras, NW1|
|Gaetano Nenna||Alperton, NW10|
|Dani Rich||Fallowfield, M14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Chamber Music
- Personal Message
- I have a BMus 1st Class (Hons) from RNCM and currently work as a freelance violinist in Manchester. I can provide 1:1 tuition for anyone who is looking. I'm experienced, friendly, energetic, and I teach all ages and abilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach violin, viola and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated from the Royal Northern College of Music with a BMus (Hons) First Class
Before that I passed all ABRSM exams grades 1-8 and was awarded a distinction in my Grade 5 Theory.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching privately in Manchester for a few years now, and have also taken on projects further afield, such as leading workshops for the South West Youth Orchestra Summer Course, Lycée Maurice Ravel in Saint Jean de Luz (France) and conducting the Reigate Grammar School Junior String Orchestra. I was also previously employed by the Tutor Trust, an organisation involved in helping children on a 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 basis, most especially those from schools in challenging communities.
I perform regularly with various ensembles, including the Cassia String Quartet, in both classical and more popular settings.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer a free 15 minute consultation lesson for you to decide whether you would like to learn with me. After that I charge £15 per half hour, £20 per 45 minutes and £25 per hour for violin/viola lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in West Didsbury. The areas of Manchester nearest me are Didsbury, Withington, Fallowfield, Manchester town centre, Hulme, Chorlton and Burnage.
- When are you available?
- All days of the week including school holidays. As a freelance musician my schedule varies from week to week so please get in touch - it shouldn't be difficult to find a mutually convenient time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Any qualifications or goals my students wish to work towards, for instance ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall, entrance to music college or just learning for fun!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes and I can bring this to the first lesson on request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype and email across any necessary materials for my students to print.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I began my studies with Liza Caudle and soon moved to the Junior Guildhall School of Music and Drama where I learnt with Ruth Hahn. During my time at the RNCM I studied under Thomas Kemp and more recently I have had lessons with Peter Cropper (Lindsay Quartet).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I tailor the way I teach to suit the individual needs of each of my students as I believe we all have unique ways of learning. I love playing the violin and I love teaching as it enables me to pass on all the knowledge I have gained over 17 years of learning and performing. So please, get in touch! I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Send a message to Amy Welch
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more