Chamber Music Coaching in Oldham, Chadderton, Failsworth, Royton and Shaw
Other areas: Calderdale; High Peak; Kirklees; Manchester; Rochdale; Tameside; Online Chamber Music Coaching
See Also: Music; A-level Music; A-level Music Technology; Early Years Music; GCSE Music; Key Stage 3 Music; Music Production; Music Technology; Music Workshops; Musicianship; Special Needs Music; University Music
Tutors in Oldham
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Oldham
- Sofia Sarmento Central Birmingham, B3
- Jana Cadez Amali Flute Tutor Hanover, BN2
- Gemma Johnson West Wickham, BR4
- Matt Mockford Caerau, CF5
- Sarah Moffatt South Croydon, CR0
- Matthew Robert Brown Canterbury, CT2
- Francina Elisabet Bethnal Green, E2
- Kylie Nesbit Stratford, E15
- Stewart Wilson Central Glasgow, G31
- Katarina Đorđević Kenton, HA3
- Christopher Poffley Felixstowe, IP11
- Dani Rich Fallowfield, M14
- Aisling Maguire Didsbury, M20
- Ashok Klouda Highgate, N6
- Jacob Lang Chalk Farm, NW1
- Pedro Silva St. Pancras, NW1
- Raphael W. Lang St. Pancras, NW1
- Patrick Johnson Willesden Green, NW2
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Natalie Watson Wembley Central, NW10
- Anthony Brown Borough, SE1
- James Buckle London Bridge, SE1
- Rory Cartmell Charlton Park, SE7
- Edgar Cardoso Blackheath, SE10
- Marianne Hardisty Lewisham, SE13
- Triona Forest Hill, SE23
- Emilio Saev Ascot and Cheapside, SL4
- Mikhail Shilyaev MusicAListers Streatham, SW2
- Harriet Stubbs Wandsworth Town, SW11
- Gregory Emfietzis Mortlake and Barnes, SW14
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Chamber Music
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced musician playing with the BBC Phil, Halle and Opera North. I value teaching highly as it allows me to pass on my enthusiasm and love of music, facilitated by the excellent technical skills I have acquired during 20 years of study.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach violin and viola to diploma/college level, and piano to grade 8. I also teach music theory (both for general understanding and to prepare for ABRSM examinations), musicianship (ear-training skills) and string chamber music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I obtained grade 8 on violin, viola and piano while at school. Since I have graduated from the Royal Northern College of Music with a 1st class Bachelor in Music degree (BMus hons) and a Masters in Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I currently teach at the Sheffield Academy of Music as well as tutoring private students from my base in Manchester.
- How much do you charge?
- Violin/Viola/Piano Lessons:
30mins - £13
45mins - £20
1 hour - £25
Discount available when paying in blocks of 5 lessons.
30mins - £10
45mins - £13
1 hour - £15
Discounts available when paying in blocks of 5. Prices can include group lessons. If preparing for an exam, depending on previous tutoring, I would expect between 5-10 lessons would be needed.
Chamber Music (Any size group):
£40 - 90mins
Travel included within certain areas - negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I have a flexible teaching schedule, and will travel free of charge within the Manchester area (Chorlton, Didsbury, Burnage, Withington, Hulme, Northern Quarter, Ancoats, Failsworth, Rusholme, Victoria Park, Fallowfield, Stretford, Trafford) and travel negotiable for surrounding areas (Warrington, Stockport, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Ramsbottom).
- When are you available?
- Flexible Availability - can teach weekday evenings (or during the day if prefered) or weekends. Lessons can continue through school holidays or pause (by prior arrangement).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience teaching all levels from beginner to college level. I will start children as young as 3 (with a mixture of musical games, songs and instrumental) and teach up to any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- If desired, students can be prepared for ABRSM exams (grade 1 to grade 8). Will also prepare for any auditions, concerts, recitals as neccessary.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Up-to-date DBS (April 2014)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If desired music theory can be taught online. This would include worksheets and homework sent by email and skype/video call consultations.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of the Incorporated Society of Muicians.
Send a message to Jess Hall
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more