Online Classical Guitar Teachers / Classical Guitar Lessons
- Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor Stoke Newington, N16
- Stefan Joubert Spitalfields, E1
- Thomas Kay Seven Sisters, N15
- Marco Cirillo St John's Wood, NW67
- Adam Purnell Saltford, BS31
- Ridgestone Guitar Tuition Rochester, ME1
- Emilio Saev Ascot and Cheapside, SL4
- Dom Martin Clerkenwell, N1
- Tom Halpenny Ladbroke Grove, W10
- David Dove Congleton, CW12
- Peter Elliot Bushey, WD23
- Joel Sopel Golders Green, NW11
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- Tom Clegg Ilkley, LS29
- Rob Guitar Forest Gate, E7
- Antonis Mikelis Edmonton, N9
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Juan Carlos Arenas, MMus Ingatestone, CM40
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Guitar
- Personal Message
- Hello there potential future students, my name is Robert Marenghi.
I have been teaching guitar, ukulele and meditation to people of all ages for nearly 10 years.
I guarantee fun and productive lessons.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can teach over Skype if required.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach guitar (all styles), ukulele and meditation as a means of stress management.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have taught these subjects freelance for many years and have for the last two years been a Lead Tutor on the Mayor of Newham's Every Child a Musician programme. The programme has reached some 11,000 primary and secondary school students across the borough, and also collaborated with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra on several occasions. I have also played in many different rock and folk bands, performances of which have been broadcast on Channel 4 and BBC radio 6. I have taught meditiation freelance for just over a year.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- The experiences I mentioned in my qualifications section range from teaching groups of 30 students to teaching students individually. I am very comfortable teaching people of all ages - I have taught both 6 year olds and 60 year olds!
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour for an individual student, £40 per hour for two students and £50 per hour for three or more students. The age of the student does not affect the price. If the lesson is outside the borough of Newham I will charge an extra £5 for travel expenses.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at home and at the homes of students. I live in East London - Forest Gate in Newham. I am willing travel to other nearby boroughs such as Hackney, Redbridge and Waltham Forest.
- When are you available?
- During school term time I am available every evening apart from Thursdays. School holidays and weekends I am free both daytime and evening.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach music to all ages and all levels. I teach mediation and stress management to beginners of any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- In music, if desired, I can prepare students for grade examinations.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an enhanced disclosure check that is currently being renewed - I should have the certificate back in a few weeks (written 27/2/15).
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the Teacher's Union and the PRS music royalties company.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have been on various training courses in East London, including child safeguarding, behaviour management and first aid.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have many primary and secondary school students, some of whom have become wonderful guitar and ukulele players over the two years I have taught them. I also teach ukulele to senior members of Newham Council and have many private students, ranging from a 25 year old banker to a retired man of 61.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I guarantee both that the lessons will be enjoyable and that we will learn what YOU want to learn, not what I force you to learn.
Send a message to Rob Guitar
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more