Online Classical Guitar Teachers / Classical Guitar Lessons
See Also: Show
- Emilio Saev Ascot and Cheapside, SL4
- Marco Cirillo St John's Wood, NW67
- Tom Clegg Ilkley, LS29
- Peter Elliot Bushey, WD23
- Dom Martin Clerkenwell, N1
- Tom Halpenny Ladbroke Grove, W10
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- Stefan Joubert Spitalfields, E1
- Joel Sopel Golders Green, NW11
- Ridgestone Guitar Tuition Rochester, ME1
- Danielle Saxon Reeves Stourbridge, DY9
- Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor Stoke Newington, N16
- Adam Purnell Saltford, BS31
- Antonis Mikelis Edmonton, N9
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Rob Guitar Forest Gate, E7
- Juan Carlos Arenas, MMus Ingatestone, CM40
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Guitar
- Personal Message
- Playing the guitar is primarily about enjoyment and my lessons emphasize the 'fun' aspect of learning an instrument.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all types of guitar, as well as music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have studied music through A-level to higher education level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 12 years experience of teaching playing and teaching the guitar, both solo and in group ensembles.
Currently as well as teaching both privately and in schools, I also play in and organise bands - function and rock. We play live very regularly.
Basically, music took over my life from a fairly young age!
- How much do you charge?
- £35 per hour
£30 per 45 minutes
£25 per half-hour
- Where do you teach?
- I am willing to travel to most places in London, please note though that if it is a large distance, the price may be higher.
- When are you available?
- I am pretty flexible and available most times during the week apart from weekends (and other currently alloted times for lessons of course!).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Most of my current pupils are primary or secondary-school age, however I have a few who are older and am happy to teach any age - it's never to late to pick up an instrument!
Again, most of my current pupils are beginners or intermediate but I am happy to teach those already more advanced.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My lessons are generally tailor-made for each student i.e. I gauge what exactly the pupil wants to get out of learning the instrument, types of music he/she enjoys and then I teach techniques/songs etc that the student will both enjoy and hopefully benefit from. After all, playing the guitar is primarily about having fun!
However what we do in the lessons won't mean anything unless they are enhanced by regular work in between - practise, practise, practise is what I regularly stress to everyone!
Send a message to Joel Sopel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more