Classical Guitar Lessons in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors in Bromley
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Marco Cirillo St John's Wood, NW67
- Ridgestone Guitar Tuition Rochester, ME1
- Emilio Saev Ascot and Cheapside, SL4
- Joel Sopel Golders Green, NW11
- Antonis Mikelis Edmonton, N9
- Peter Elliot Bushey, WD23
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Juan Carlos Arenas, MMus Ingatestone, CM40
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- Danielle Saxon Reeves Stourbridge, DY9
- Stefan Joubert Spitalfields, E1
- Rob Guitar Forest Gate, E7
- Adam Purnell Saltford, BS31
- Tom Clegg Ilkley, LS29
- Dom Martin Clerkenwell, N1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Guitar
- Personal Message
- I am a classical guitarist teaching and performing in and around London. I am a passionate teacher and aim to create a fun and rewarding atmosphere to help students get the most from their playing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Classical Guitar.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bmus(hons) from Goldsmith's Univeristy.
In September 2014 I began my postgraduate studies at Trinity School of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 5 years of teaching experience which includes one on one tuition as well as working with small groups. I have planned and lead term time guitar courses as well as week long holiday camps. I have taught children as young as 5, adult beginners, intermediate and advanced players. I have a 100% success rate in getting students through their graded exams with a Merit or above.
- How much do you charge?
- First lesson is half price to give a taster of what I can offer as well as to talk about student's goals and ambitions.
I charge £15 for half hour lessons and £30 for an hour. Additional fees may be added for travel.
Group discounts available.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my house in Brockley, South-East London but am also willing to travel depending on location and if lesson can fit into my current schedule.
- When are you available?
- I am available weekday mornings/evenings as well as weekends. As my schedule changes, it's best to get in touch to discuss the best time for a lesson.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from age 5 upwards.
Adult beginners are also welcome too.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Trinity/ABRSM Classical Guitar graded examinations from preliminary to grade 8.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I started playing guitar at the age of 9 with Martin Plackett in Colchester, Essex. At university I studied the guitar with renowned guitarist Charles Ramirez.
In 2014 I began my postgraduate studies at Trinity School of Music with head of guitar, Graham Devine.
Since January 2014 I have been taking lessons with Jad Azkoul and have taken part in masterclasses with guitarists David Russell and Rafael Aguirre.
Send a message to Jim Parbury
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more