Classical Piano Lessons in Barnet (Edgware, Finchley, Hendon, Mill Hill and Golders Green)
Tutors in Barnet
- Hannah Rose Innes High Barnet, EN5
- Zivorad High Barnet, EN5
- Graham Nichols Edgware, HA8
- Rosalie Segal Edgware, HA8
- Susan Clark Edgware, HA8
- Irma Vastakaite East Finchley, N2
- Tim Stein East Finchley, N2
- Frank Harrison North Finchley, N12
- Hilary Michel North Finchley, N20
- Phillippa Slack Cricklewood, NW2
- Stephanie Edmundson Cricklewood, NW2
- WeiWei Hampstead Garden Sub, NW3
- Sebastian Gubbay Hendon, NW4
- Estefania Manzo Golders Green, NW11
- Jun Piano Lessons Golders Green, NW11
- Vita Martinenko Golders Green, NW11
Tutors travelling to Barnet
- Niklas Oldemeier Brondesbury Park, NW6
- Valerie Albrecht Palmers Green, N22
- AnnastasiaM Cricklewood, NW2
- Hallam Fulcher Harringay, N4
- Jennifer Mu Frognal, NW3
- Heloisa Ribeiro West Hampstead, NW6
- Sarah Manship Winchmore Hill, N13
- Fabio Acri Cricklewood, NW2
- Gerardo Gozzi PhD RAM Willesden Green, NW2
- Justine (St. Helen's) Greenhill, HA1
- Tori Handsley Amersham, HP7
- Rhian Porter Muswell Hill, N10
- Lucia Brighenti Swiss Cottage, NW6
- Becky Yen-Huan Wang Brondesbury Park, NW6
- Edward Horsey Seven Sisters, N15
- James Cheung Queens Park, NW6
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Doh Ray Mi Maida Vale, NW6
- Spiros Kyriacou Palmers Green, N13
- Music at The Hap'ning Place Crouch End, N8
- Raymond Hearne Southgate, N14
- Helena Kay Holborn, EC1
- Arlene Lin West Hampstead, NW6
- Silvia Palombo Cricklewood, NW2
- Stavros Diamantopoulos Highgate, N6
- Aron Rozsa Harlesden, NW10
- Vicky Yuan Swiss Cottage, NW3
- Tim Maryon Regent's Park, NW1
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Georgina Melling West Hampstead, NW6
Interested in online lessons for Classical Piano?Online Classical Piano Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Piano
- Personal Message
- Professional, experienced and highly motivated musician who is keen to teach and share her knowledge and passion for music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Violin, Piano, Chamber Music and Music Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am currently studying in my final year of MA course at the Royal Academy of Music. Also I have LRAM teaching diploma.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I work as a violin teacher at the Ealing Junior Music School and have participated in several teaching courses, including outreach project for children age 4-5.
- How much do you charge?
- First lesson is free.
Teaching Violin: 40 pounds per hour;
Piano: 40 pounds per hour;
Chamber Music: 50 pounds per hour;
Music Theory: 30 pounds per hour.
(plus 5 pounds for travel expenses)
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to travel to student’s house or if more convenient for pupils, they are welcome to come to my home in East Finchely.
- When are you available?
- I believe that there is always a way to find the best suitable time for both of us.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I qualify in teaching any level of musicianship and any age pupils as well as I encourage all of my students to keep gaining knowledge in this amazing and rewarding journey of music making.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM, auditions for the conservatories, tutoring conservatories' students and personal improvement.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have an up-to-date DBS Certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to teach online.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- ESTA - European String Teachers Association and MU - Musicians' Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have trained with various well known professors, including Maxim Vengerov, Professor P. Munteanu in Germany, Pavel Berman in Lithuania, Professor E. Gruenberg In UK just to name a few. At the moment I am studying with Professor Jack Liebeck.
Send a message to Irma Vastakaite
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more