Classical Piano Lessons in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors in Bromley
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Gavin Cranmer-Moralee Sanderstead, CR2
- Jamie Rock Deptford, SE8
- Marianne Hardisty Lewisham, SE13
- David Dyson Blackheath, SE10
- Ryoko Izutsu Brockley, SE4
- Dimitrios Skyllas Clapham North, SW3
- Jack Bennett Sevenoaks, TN14
- Zanete Uskane Streatham, SW16
- Hannah Robinson Charlton Park, SE7
- Derek Dobbins Welling, DA15
- Damon Flanagan Kidbrooke, SE7
- Jonathan Rogerson Greenwich, SE13
- Yue Zhou (Joe) New Cross, SE14
- Edward Bonner Blackheath, SE3
- Mike Guy Battersea, SW11
- Alice Baxter Clapham North, SW8
- Ian G South Croydon, CR2
- Steven Dodsworth New Addington, CR0
- Mitch McGugan South Norwood, SE25
- Fraser Kelman Forest Hill, SE23
- Aleksandar Michel Maundrell North Greenwich, SE10
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- Sue Klein Dulwich Village, SE22
- Hara Kostogianni Ashburton, CR0
- Natalie Hancock Sidcup, DA15
- Claudia Norz Rotherhithe, SE16
- Andrew Johnston - Pianist Greenwich, SE13
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Mischa Foster Poole East Dulwich, SE15
- Alexandre Garziglia Streatham, SW12
- Soraya Greenwich, SE10
- Mikhail Shilyaev MusicAListers Streatham, SW2
- Huseyin Gundogdu Blackheath, SE10
- Jessica Radcliffe Downham, SE12
- Eren Kaplan Blackheath, SE3
- Iliyana Spirova Grove Park, SE9
- Maulen Alimbayev Charlton Park, SE7
- Sean Webster Brixton Hill, SW2
- Edward Farmer Blackheath, SE13
- Nicky Enderby New Cross, SE15
- Honor Watson Greenwich, SE8
- James Beckwith Blackheath, SE13
- Will Butterworth Brockley, SE4
- Elizabeth Marr Blackheath, SE10
- Gareth Humphreys BMus MMus Herne Hill, SE5
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Samuel Bordoli Sydenham, SE26
- Chris Roe Lewisham, SE13
Interested in online lessons for Classical Piano?Online Classical Piano Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Piano
- Personal Message
- London-based multi-instrumentalist and tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Saxophone, Jazz Saxophone, Clarinet, Piano, Flute, Jazz Language, Rhythm, Theory, Harmony and Aural.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BMus in Jazz Performance specialising in Saxophone, graduating from Trinity College of Music, London with 1st Class Honours. I have Grade 8 classical saxophone with distinction, clarinet with distinction and piano with distinction, all of which I passed by the age of 16.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught privately whilst studying at Trinity College of Music and I have experience totalling 5 years. I was invited to be an assistant tutor on the Trinity Jazz Summer School for the last 2 years. I have experience teaching a variety of abilities and ages from beginners and upwards.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour and £20 per half hour lesson. For this I would be more than willing to travel, within reason, without any extra charge.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my flat in Clapham and am also equally willing to travel to South, South West, South East and Central London. Please do not hesitate to enquire and I will do my best to be accommodating.
- When are you available?
- Daytime and evenings, weekdays and weekends. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels of abilities from very beginners right through to advanced players.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can tutor students for ASBRM (Associated Board) and Trinity graded exams in classical and jazz. I can also tutor students for theory exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am in the process of applying for a CRB certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Junior Guildhall, London, 2000-2002 (Martin Hathaway, Malcolm Miles)
Guildhall School of Music & Drama, 2002-2004 (Martin Hathaway, Malcolm Miles)
Trinity College of Music, 2006-2010 (Martin Speake, Julian Seigel, Mark Lockheart, Simon Purcell)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a passionate musician and tutor. I believe that music can be a central part of learning and discipline and is a fantastic creative outlet. Please don't hesitate to contact me and I will try to accommodate your musical needs whichever way I can.
Send a message to Samuel Evans
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more