Classical Saxophone Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Westminster
- Michael Pearce St John's Wood, NW8
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- AL Hodgson Weybridge, KT13
- Ed Haine Chingford, E4
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Rob Cox Wollaton, NG9
- Tim Ower Peckham Rye, SE15
- Anthony Brown Borough, SE1
- Matt Mockford Caerau, CF5
- Ben Mallinder Compton, SO22
- Michael Perrett Chorlton, M21
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Saxophone
- Personal Message
- Freelance Clarinettist & Saxophonist based in North West London. Graduate of Royal Academy of Music. Highly experienced performer and teacher. Please feel free to get in touch for more details!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Clarinet, Saxophone (classical, jazz and pop styles), theory, aural and practical musicianship.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Master of Arts (MA) – Royal Academy of Music
LRAM (Instrumental Teaching Diploma) – Royal Academy of Music
Bachelor of Music (BMus Hons.) – Royal Northern College of Music
- What kind of experience do you have?
- As a recent graduate of the Royal Academy of Music, I have much experience as both a performer and teacher, including professional work with the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Sinfonia Cymru and in numerous West-End shows. I have been working extensively as a private music tutor for many years, teaching students of all ages and abilities.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 per hour
£30 per 45 mins
£25 per 30 mins
Prices may differ depending on travel time, costs and subject of lesson.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in St. John’s Wood, NW8 and can also travel to students’ homes around London. For longer travel distances, additional costs may apply.
- When are you available?
- 7 days a week, daytimes and evenings. Get in touch and hopefully we can make something work!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach a wide spectrum of ages and abilities, ranging from complete beginners to post-grade 8 diploma standard. The current age range of my students is from 9 to 65!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall exams from Grade 1 to Diploma. I also teach Jazz grades, theory, practical musicianship.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. Available upon request.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- ISM – Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Some of my current students include a 9-year-old boy taking his grade 1, a jazz saxophone student taking his grade 7 and a retired schoolteacher who has just taken up a new hobby!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to provide a positive, supportive and enjoyable environment for my students to progress. Whatever your age, ability, or musical aims, I hope we can work together to make you a better musician and have a lot of fun in the process!
Send a message to Michael Pearce
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more