Classical Saxophone Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Ed Haine Chingford, E4
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Tim Ower Peckham Rye, SE15
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Anthony Brown Tooting, SW17
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Rob Cox Wollaton, NG9
- Michael Perrett Chorlton, M21
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Saxophone
Anthony Brown Gold Member
- Tooting (SW17) View on map
- Last Logged In: 04 Jul 2015
- Sex: Male
- Web site: www.anthonybrownsaxophone.com
- Can Travel To: City of London, Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Westminster
- Personal Message
- MULTI-AWARD WINNING performer, teacher, and graduate from the RNCM. I love teaching & have done ever since I began teaching for my local music service.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach saxophone, clarinet, flute, piano, and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated with a First Class Honours Degree and an International Artists Dimploma (RNCM)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have given workshops in primary schools, currently teach at secondary school and university level, and have also taught adults of all ages.
I have vast performing experience from solo classical recitals, to European tours.
I'm very approachable, and teach a range of abilities, from complete beginners, to advanced students.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 per hour, £30 for 45mins or £25 per half an hour. Discounts available for bulk upfront payments, please contact me for further info.
- Where do you teach?
- I travel to student's houses to teach, and cover a wide area of London. Central London, Bermondsey, Camberwell, Southwark, Deptford, Kensington, Chelsea, Islington, Shoreditch, Greenwich, Holborn
- When are you available?
- Weekdays and weekends. I can be very accommodating with my time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM/Trinity exams, practical and theory based.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype to tutor online, and this is usually at a slightly reduced rate. Please contact me for details.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained in Manchester at the RNCM with Rob Buckland, Carl Raven, Andy Scott and Mike Hall.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach a wide range of ages and abilities, in schools and privately.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I hope to bring an exciting way of learning to students, covering many different styles of music, as well as encouraging duets.
Send a message to Anthony Brown
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more