Classical Saxophone Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Anthony Brown Wandsworth Common, SW17
- Michael Perrett Chorlton, M21
- Rob Cox Wollaton, NG9
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Tim Ower Peckham Rye, SE15
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Laura Manship Leverstock Green, HP3
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Ed Haine Chingford, E4
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Saxophone
- Personal Message
- I am a young and enthusiastic teacher who is committed to bringing enjoyable learning to people of all ages and abilities. Whether you wish to play in a group or tackle graded examinations, I believe everyone can benefit from music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Clarinet, Saxophone, Recorder and Music Theory
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus (Hons) First Class - Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (2014) DipABRSM (Teaching) - with Distinction (2013) ABRSM Grade 8 Clarinet - with Distinction (2008) ABRSM Grade 7 Piano (2010) Currently studying for MPerf in Performance - Royal College of Music (2014-16) Supported by RCM Scholarship, Countess of Munster Musical Trust, Denne Gilkes Memorial Trust, Walker Trust and Rosalie Inskip Music Trust.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I currently tutor a number of private students across South London, as well as teaching one day a week in a school in Vauxhall. In addition to this, I regularly engage in educational outreach through RCM Sparks.
Having previously lived in Cardiff, I have experience teaching both as a private tutor in South Wales and as a group teacher at Making Music, Changing Lives in Cardiff. I also have experience in Workshop Leadership, and have taken music workshops to schools across Wales.
- How much do you charge?
- £30.00 for an hour, £20.00 for 30 minutes, travel included in price. I am able to provide an hour initial consultation for £15.00 and group fees are negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to travel to teach at students' homes, although I am based in SW London I am happy to consider teaching throughout Greater London.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends and am highly flexible. I am also happy to teach during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and abilities; I cater the experience to best fit what the student wishes to gain from music.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM Grade Exams (including Music Medals) TCL Grade Exams GCSE/AS/A Level Music
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have both Enhanced and Basic DBS Certificates.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to provide Music Theory Lessons online, if preferable. This is facilitated over video-call (Skype or Facetime), payment via PayPal or BACS.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (2010-2014) Timothy Lines, Robert Plane, Barnaby Robson, John Cooper (Eb), Leslie Craven, Alison Lambert (Bass) Royal College of Music (2014-) Timothy Lines, Barnaby Robson, Michael Collins, Michael Harris (Bass)
Send a message to Greg Hearle
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more