Classical Saxophone Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Laura Manship Leverstock Green, HP3
- Michael Perrett Chorlton, M21
- Rob Cox Wollaton, NG9
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Anthony Brown Tooting, SW17
- Ed Haine Chingford, E4
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Tim Ower Peckham Rye, SE15
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Saxophone
- Personal Message
- I am currently studying alto saxophone on the BMus Jazz course at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach jazz and classical saxophone. I also teach clarinet, flute and piano up to grade 5.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am currently studying on the BMus Jazz course at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I have ABRSM Grade 7 piano (distinction) and I completed the Graduate Diploma in jazz at St Andrews University in 2012.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught pupils one to one, piano and saxophone and tutored on the Perth & Kinross Music Camp 5 day course in 2013. I have also completed a one year Tutor Training course led by Richard Michael.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £15 for 30 mins and £25 for an hour.
The first lesson is always free of charge, so the pupil can see whether they would like to carry on with more lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I mostly teach at students' homes, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Barnet, I am willing to travel if it is easy to get to. I can also use rooms at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama (Silk Street, near Barbican and Moorgate stations) to teach.
- When are you available?
- My timetable can vary quite a lot during the week, but I am flexible. My weekends tend to be quite free.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach any age from beginner up to grade 8 on saxophone and up to grade 5 on flute, clarinet and piano.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for ABRSM (classical or jazz) or Trinity Guildhall exams, but it is up to the student whether they want to sit any exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?