Classical Saxophone Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Ed Haine Chingford, E4
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Michael Perrett Chorlton, M21
- Laura Manship Leverstock Green, HP3
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Rob Cox Wollaton, NG9
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Anthony Brown Tooting, SW17
- Tim Ower Peckham Rye, SE15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Saxophone
- Personal Message
- Music has always been the focal point of my life and work, and I strive to offer tuition of the highest quality over a broad range of musical disciplines. I teach pupils of any age or experience level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can offer tuition in: Clarinet: Classical/Jazz, Saxophone: Classical/Jazz, Improvisation, Music Production/Technology, Composition/songwriting/theory. Any of these can be combined in any configuration, offering the pupil tuition that is tailored to their specific needs or preferences.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- In 2010 I graduated from the University of York with a 1st Class BA Hons in Musc. There was a strong emphasis on practical musicianship throughout the course, and I specialised in performance and composition.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an active performer and composer, as well as having spent three years in the music industry as a producer. I also taught clarinet for a year at the prestigious Mount School in Mill Hill.
- How much do you charge?
- All lessons cost £30 per hour and, although I encourage a full hour. I can also offer half an hour lessons and lessons for small groups, which may be more suitable for younger pupils. If you would like to have lessons longer than an hour this is also fine by me.
- Where do you teach?
- My tendency is to teach in the home of, or a place convenient to, the pupil. I am willing to travel anywhere in London within Zone 3.
- When are you available?
- I am available all days of the week excluding Sunday. I can be flexible and arrange our timetable lesson by lesson if that is best for you, but I am also happy to commit to a set day and time every session.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience teaching absolute beginners through to experienced/professional players and adults. Whatever your level please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare pupils for instrumental examinations at all levels (Grades 1-8 and diploma) and for any examination board. I can also offer tutoring for grade 5 theory and academic music exams, particularly with regards to composition.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a full and up-tp-date DBS (cleared) and have been CRB checked numerous times fgor various instutions that I have taught at, all cleared.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am currently on the music tutor panel for Wandsworth Music Service, and I teach woodwind at Lilian Baylis Technology school in Vauxhall.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have been playing clarinet since I was 8 years old, saxophone soon after, and trained with a wide variety of tutors as to encompass a variety of disciplines, including Lesley Schatzberger and Nick Roth. At university I studied composition under John Taylor, Thomas SImaku and Roger Marsh, as well as electronic music under Ambrose Field.