Online Classics Tutors / Classics Tuition
- Moira Caine Croft, DL6
- Keith Wilmot Kings Norton, B31
- Dr Julian King Belmont, BT18
- Roisin Therese Central Edinburgh, EH3
- Jessica White Cricklewood, NW2
- Rachel Friend Golders Green, NW11
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Adam Muckle Putney, SW15
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- Dr Judith Rowbotham Holland Park, W8
- Domenico Gioffré West Brompton, SW6
- A Bell Richmond, TW11
- Joe Hytner West Hampstead, NW6
- T Blaukopf Hendon, NW4
- Greg Buchanan Westminster, WC2H
- Atticus Cox Imperial Wharf, SW10
- Sue Henton Melton Mowbray, LE14
- David Pope Abingdon, OX14
- Chris Ellis Capel and Leigh, RH5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classics
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am a very experienced tutor working in the Teesside, North Yorkshire area.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- happy to proof read, set tasks and mark on an ad hoc basis, taiored to individual requirements.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Latin, Classical Civilisation, English, Maths
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA hns. St Andrews, Teaching qualification Dundee College of Education
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Thirty one years of teaching in every sort of school from assessment centres to highly academic private and grammar schools. Thirty one years of tuition experience.
- How much do you charge?
- £25.00 per session. 20% discount for groups of two or more. Discount for block bookings of more than four lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- 10 mile radius, approx. Yarm, Stockton, Northallerton, Stokesley
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 9 to 90!!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Gcse AS A2, common entrance
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- yes; two
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am particularly concerned with confidence building and have a relaxed but positive approach. Teaching methods are tailored to the individual.
Send a message to Moira Caine
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more