Online Computer Programming (general) Tutors / Computer Programming (general) Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Computer Programming (general)
- Personal Message
- With undivided attention and carefully designed courses, Stathis' students get the help they need to achieve high performance in their GCSE and A-level exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Stathis provides online tutoring via Skype, which is the most popular and free-to-use conferencing tool. Students receive all the notes in electronic form. Stathis uses a tablet for his hand-writing so that students can see in-real time the notes during the session. Sessions can be organised as for one-to-one or for up to 6 people attending. Please get in touch to discuss the best solution for your needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Being passionate about science and maths, Stathis offers courses in Physics, Mathematics (Core, Further, Statistics and Mechanics) and Computing/Programming, covering all the examination boards (Edexcel, AQA, OCR).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Stathis holds a First Degree in Physics, a Master's degree and a PhD in Particle & Nuclear Physics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Stathis is one of the leading and most wanted tutors in London. Stathis has over 18 years of teaching experience, teaching a wide range of students. This depth of his experience enables him understand each of his student's needs and deliver exceptional results.
- How much do you charge?
- Stathis offers group sessions starting from as little as £20 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- Stathis provides group and private sessions at the Phi Tuition office in Chiswick (Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London, W4 5YA). The Phi Tuition centre is easily accessed by the underground covering the surrounding areas of Chiswick, Richmond, Ealing, Acton and Hammersmith. Stathis also offers private sessions at student's homes and also online. Please get in touch to discuss the best solution for your needs.
- When are you available?
- Stathis works during the week days and during the weekends. As school holidays and half-terms offer great opportunities for revision, Stathis welcomes pupils for revision during those periods.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Stathis focuses his teaching in GCSE, A-level and University level and for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) subjects.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes - Stathis is DBS-registered.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Stathis is member of the Institute of Physics (IoP), the Royal Statistical Society (RSS) and The Tutors' Association (TTA).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Stathis pursued his PhD at UCL, studying particle physics. He had the exciting opportunity to work at CERN. With training and working at top-class universities and schools Stathis has gained a valuable experience and expertise which he brings to his students.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Stathis' students come from a variety of backgrounds. They all share the common desire for development and success; no matter how strong or weak they feel they are, no matter the reputation of their school and regardless of their social background, Stathis offers undivided attention to his students' needs.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Stathis' aim has been always to provide high standards of teaching so that pupils get a solid background which will then help them face any level of exams successfully. Stathis is patient but also very enthusiastic and, as his past pupils say, he effectively motivate them so that they reach the peak of their potential. You are more than welcome to get in touch to discuss further your needs.
Send a message to Stathis Stefanidis, Director
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more