Online Computer Programming Tutors / Computer Programming Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Computer Programming
- Personal Message
- I take pride in my students' tendencies to excel and I aim for a practical yet patient approach.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use scribblar.com as a collaborative whiteboard for most online tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am most comfortable teaching Mathematics, Programming and Computer Science, happy to consider students for core subjects up to GCSE level on request.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 13.5 GCSE A*s
>95% A Level scores in Maths, Further Maths, Psychology and PE
AEA Maths Merit
BA Hons Computer Science, Cambridge University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Private lessons and teaching assistance for the last year based in Southampton.
- How much do you charge?
- First session always free and should be seen as a trial for both myself and the student.
KS3 prices £25/hr
GCSE prices £25/hr
A Level prices £30/hr
University level or professional Computing at £35/hr
- Where do you teach?
- I am based near Ewell West railway station (KT19).
I tutor students at their home or at a location of their choosing up to 45 minutes away by bike or by train.
- When are you available?
- MWFSS - Flexible availability
Tuesdays and Thursdays - Roughly 7am-4pm*
*I arrive at Marble Arch tube station in London for 6:45pm where I help to teach an evening class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. As long as I can still make that time, I am available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- The subjects I teach I am happy to teach to any age or level of student.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Unfortunately not.