CV Writing Skills in Brighton, Hove and Southwick
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Brighton and Hove
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Brighton and Hove
- Trevor Steyning, BN44
Interested in online skills for CV Writing?Online CV Writing Skills
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced and supportive English teacher who teaches General and Business English, English for Specific Purposes (ESP) and English cultural studies.
I generally teach online, however I am very willing to meet you at any other location.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach general and business English to adults and teenagers whose first language is not English. This includes English for work, business, university, study and to live in an English speaking country.
I teach students to pass a wide range of examinations, Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEIC and TOEFL. I support university students with their work when writing essays, proofread and also help with fluency and accent reduction.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated from Brighton University with a graduate diploma, a PGCE and a TESOL certificate.
Prior to becoming a teacher I had a successful career in business and I have a wide range of business qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught English to a wide range of students at all levels in the UK, Spain and France for the last 12 years.
I have taught students from virtually every country in the world and understand the differing challenges learning English can bring.
Prior to teaching I had a successful business career.
- How much do you charge?
- I give a free assessment of needs and requirements and then charge £20 an hour.
I generally teach online however if you wish to have your lessons in another location this may involve some travel expenses.
- Where do you teach?
- I predominantly teach online using Skype and I find it is very effective in helping students develop their skills from their home without travelling.
However I am willing to meet you at a mutually agreeable location if you wish.
- When are you available?
- I am very flexible and can be available most days and times including weekends and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach adults and teenagers.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I will help you prepare for a wide range of English qualifications including all Cambridge examinations, IELTS, TOEIC and TOEFL.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- As a tutor with West Sussex County Council I was CRB cerftified.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I predominantly teach online using Skype and other associated software.
I will use online documents to avoid you having to write copious notes.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tutor Pages
Brighton University Alumni
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at Brighton University, Brighton City College and Northbrook College.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students generally work in business such as in finance, human resources, fashion, engineering, administration and also at university.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you decide to take lessons with me you will find I am very supportive in helping you meet your aims.
Send a message to Trevor
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more