Online CV Writing Coaches / CV Writing Skills
- Aspire Academy Upton St. Leonards, GL3
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Patrizia Pisano Fairfield, CR0
- Julie Howell Orton, PE2
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Jo Anne Newson Pyrford, GU22
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- T Blaukopf Hendon, NW4
- Nicole O'Driscoll Heaton, NE7
- Fotis Rese Westminster, W1
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Stephen Price Leatherhead, KT22
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Laura Pasternack Ealing Common, W3
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Carrie Garbow East Saltdean, BN2
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Dr Seraphin Bloomsbury, WC1H
- Marion Friend MBE Old Malden, KT3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- I'm an experienced confidence coach working with all kinds of people to help you communicate with greater confidence in all kinds of situations, from public speaking, to speaking at meetings, to interview skills and even speaking at funerals.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Happy to work with you via Skype (my clients say this is just as effective as face-to-face).
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Public speaking skills, including confidence, audience engagement, narrative arc (story telling!). Job interview skills. Presentation skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have 20 years of public speaking experience and am a popular multi-award-winning mentor, communicator and campaigner.
I am author of 'Get Your Public Speaking Mojo Back Forever! 50 imaginative ideas to help you communicate with confidence' (published by BNBS, 2014).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have spoken at conferences all over the world over the past two decades. I'm also a writer (BBC and others) and a very successful campaigner (I have won several major awards for my work as a disability rights campaigner). I coach business people and also work with young graduates in conjunction with Brighton University (I was Brighton University alumnus of the year in 2012). I divide my time between Peterborough, London & Brighton.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices start at £45 per hour. If I need to come to you travel expenses will be added to that. I also work very effectively over Skype (I've coached many people to success over Skype never having met face-to-face). The best thing to do is drop me a line and tell me what you need and we'll work out how best I can help you from there.
- Where do you teach?
- Although based in Peterborough I can travel to London postcodes too. However, Skype means I can work with anyone anywhere in the world at any time over the internet.
- When are you available?
- Seven days, any time. I'm happy to work evenings, weekends and weekend evenings. Just ask me. I'll accommodate your needs as far as possible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I'm happy to work with people of any age (17 and over).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No (not required with my current work).
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufacture & Commerce
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I work with anyone who would like to feel more confident about their communication skills. In particular, I help people with job and media interview skills and young people who are preparing for university interviews.
I can work with you to be:
- more confident speaking at meetings
- more confident at a public speaker in formal setting such as conferences, seminars, workshops and webinars
- more confident speaking at a funeral, wedding, party or other social or semi-social event
- more confident during job or media interviews
- happier and more confident with your communication in general
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I'm friendly and kind and used to working with people who are nervous as well as people who are outwardly confident but not so sure inside! Drop me an email or give me a call and we can discuss whether I'm the right person for you. Whatever you are struggling with you are not the only one. Search for public speaking mojo on Youtube to see my videos.
Send a message to Julie Howell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more