Online CV Writing Coaches / CV Writing Skills
|Carrie Garbow||East Saltdean, BN2|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Rottingdean, BN2|
|Nathan Williams||Central Bristol, BS8|
|Patrizia Pisano||Fairfield, CR0|
|Michele Carruthers||Honeybourne, CV37|
|Aspire Academy||Upton St. Leonards, GL3|
|Richard Sainsbury||Ash South, GU12|
|Jo Anne Newson||Kingfield, GU22|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Marion Friend MBE||Old Malden, KT3|
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Fleur Daemen||Kentish Town, N19|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Heaton, NE7|
|T Blaukopf||Hendon, NW4|
|Julie Howell||Stanground, PE2|
|Martin Thomasson||Whittle-le-Woods, PR6|
|UK English Lessons||Waterloo, SE1|
|Lucia Brandi||New Cross, SE15|
|Janette Sedgebeer||Sydenham, SE26|
|Steve2014||Parsons Green, SW6|
|Fotis Rese||Westminster, W1|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing Common, W3|
|Dr Seraphin||Bloomsbury, WC1H|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- Hi! I'm Fleur and I am a fully qualified and experienced English and Dutch tutor with success in all areas of language teaching. My job is to help you reach your goals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English: General, Business, Young Learner, Exams (IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL), CV writing, proofreading.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have an undergraduate degree in Linguistics and an MA in screenwriting and producing for film and TV. On top of this I have two language teaching qualifications: a Trinity TESOL certificate and a DELTA Diploma.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I taught in various language schools for four years; all subjects and all levels including intensive one-2-one teaching and teacher training. During those four years I have always done private tutoring as well and now this is my main income.
I currently teach Dutch for the University of Westminster.
- How much do you charge?
- My rates start from £30 p/h. I don't charge anything extra for travelling, this is included in my hourly rate already.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in Kentish Town, but am willing to travel within reason. Lessons are mostly conducted in a public place, such as a library or a cafe. Only under special circumstances do I travel to students' homes or offices.
- When are you available?
- I generally teach seven days a week between the hours of 8am (possibly earlier if needed) and 9pm (possibly later if needed).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and all levels (of English and Dutch).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date DBS Certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can take place via Skype; I can send through worksheets which can be done and discussed and I note error corrections in a Word document and send through any corrections in PDF format. Writing can also be sent through, which I can mark and can then be sent back, any corrections, again, can be discussed on Skype if needed.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am also a freelance tutor with Cartus Language Solutions and I teach for the University of Westminster
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Amsterdam (BA), University of Westminster (MA), TEFL London (Trinity TESOL), DELTA (Oxford House College)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students are all ages; the youngest being 10 and the oldest in their 50s, and of all nationalities; from European (Czech) to Latin American (Brazil) to Middle East (Arabic).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Contact me via email or telephone to discuss your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.
Send a message to Fleur Daemen
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more