Electric Guitar Lessons in S Gloucestershire (Kingswood, Bradley Stoke, Yate)
Tutors in South Gloucestershire
- Richard Hunt Almondsbury, BS32
Tutors travelling to South Gloucestershire
- Sorry no tutors found
Interested in online lessons for Electric Guitar?Online Electric Guitar Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Electric Guitar
- Personal Message
- Travelling guitar teacher available! Have you recently purchased a guitar, but not too sure how to get started? Or maybe you've always wanted to play guitar, but have simply never got round to it?
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Richard offers competitively priced acoustic and electric guitar lessons that will be sure to help you out. He specialises in contemporary music styles, such as Rock, Blues, funk and acoustic-based, and can also help you with music theory and reading music if that's the route you would like to take.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Richard spent three years studying for my BMus in Professional Music Performance at the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford, Surrey.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Richard has gained teaching experience in a variety of settings including with the child-development company SuperStars, delivering full-class Music lessons and one-to-one Guitar tuition, and working with the Bristol franchise of The Rock Project where he coaches children in a contemporary band environment. Alongside teaching, Richard has been accompanying singers in acoustic shows around Bristol, as well as working on his own full-band project.
- How much do you charge?
- The lessons cost £25 per hour and there are no additional fees to cover travel expenses.
- Where do you teach?
- Richard is a traveling guitar teacher; so the guitar lessons will be held in the comfort of your own house. He can travel to you if you live in the Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Somerset areas - please state your location upon enquiry to ensure you are within easy reach.
- When are you available?
- Richard is currently available to teach weekday evenings, typically from 4pm onwards. Please state your availability and I will be able to find a convenient time for you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I currently teach an array of students, ranging from 6 year olds to 75 year olds, beginners to more advanced players looking for help with music theory,
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Richard holds an up-to-date DBS certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicians Union.
Send a message to Richard Hunt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more