Online English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Teachers / English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Tuition
See Also: Show
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Kim Neal Wells, BA5
- Davina Dwyer Hexham, NE46
- Brian Pickering Romsey, SO51
- Caroline Thomson Crofton and Ryhill, WF1
- Fiona Newborough, PE4
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Barbara Blazquez Castro Gosfield, CM7
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Debbie Wood Tolworth, KT6
- Zara Remnant Spalding, PE11
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Howard Stephens Llanwern, NP26
- Patrizia Pisano Fairfield, CR0
- Benjamin Maeurer Richmond, TW10
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Stephen F. Smith Broadstone, BH21
- Kristina F Notting Hill, W2
- Shahriar Southfields, SW19
- Mischa Foster Poole East Dulwich, SE15
- Russell Keith Southfields, SW15
- David Pope Abingdon, OX14
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Antoinette Farrelly Stratford, E15
- Janine M. Erith, DA8
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- T Blaukopf Hendon, NW4
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- Helen Skarpari Blackheath, SE3
- Sarah Perkins Kingston, KT1
- Alex Jeffery Putney, SW15
- Pass Psychology Offerton, SK2
- Nigel Houghton Battersea, SW11
- Jill Barnett Heaton, NE6
- Alicia BA (Hons) Music Werrington, PE4
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Lodovico Central Chester, CH4
- Andrea Holland Central Norwich, NR1
- Violet Shoreditch, E2
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor Street, BA6
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Mari Carmen Central Bristol, BS2
- Lindsay Nova Beeston, NG9
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Charlie Flint Shoreditch, E2
- Alison Sesi Farley, LU1
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Monique Ayres Central Bristol, BS3
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- Dr. Victor Mannion Gloucester Road, SW5
- Elvira I Burton Joyce, NG14
- Matthew Thompson Central Bristol, BS2
- Joanne Bicknell Thorpe, SS1
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Timothy Walker Linacre, S40
- Maria Rumney Great Malvern, WR14
- Louise Armstrong Earby, BB8
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- Justin Potter Salisbury, SP1
- Dr Seraphin Bloomsbury, WC1H
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Gerard RM Blackheath, SE3
- Susan P Shalford, GU4
- Rachel Ashby Wednesfield, WV11
- Jim Cooney Cockett, SA2
- Martina Brierly Norbiton, KT5
- Peter M Smith Central Edinburgh, EH1
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- Olga Hornett Abbots Langley, WD4
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Inga Lincke Tonbridge, TN9
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- Paul Wells Skelton, Rawcliffe a, YO32
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Monika Key Coombe Wood, KT2
- Seval (Miss) Cockfosters, N14
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- Judy Duff Charlemont, B71
- Cerasela E. Chiswick, W4
- Zohar-English Language Teacher Clapton, N16
- Anna Fergusson Gloucester Road, W8
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Olivia Allen Shoreditch, E2
- Adaku Parker Bellingham, SE6
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Joan Iyiola Clapton, E5
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Barbara Tremain Penzance, TR20
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Sheena Natasha Chan South Croydon, CR2
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Alfred Emery Wish, BN41
- Birmingham English Moseley, B13
- Sonya Skuse Lincoln, LN1
- Judith Brennan Annfield Plain, DH9
- Ciara Cook Kirkstall, LS6
- Graham James Gloucester Road, W8
- Lena Roland Southdown, BA2
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- James Dedman Walthamstow, E17
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Margherita Spanu Hammersmith, W6
- Silvina83 Charing, ME13
- Matt Didsbury, M19
- Dr Helen Mathers Hillsborough, S6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly, approachable and hard-working English Language Teacher, with a passion for language. My aim is to provide my students with the skills and confidence they need to achieve their goals and unlock new opportunities.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor students online, via skype. I will send any activities to complete via email so please ensure that you have a working email address.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English as a Foreign Language (EFL). I also prepare students to take their IELTS exams for university entrance.
Having achieved great results in my GCSEs, A Levels and degree in English Literature and Creative Writing, I am very experienced in study skills and essay writing and therefore also provide tutoring in this area for both native English speakers and speakers of English as an Additional Language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have always been enthusiastic about language. I studied French and German at school, taking my German onto AS Level. I have achieved a 2.1 degree in English Literature and Creative Writing, where I have explored and analysed the English language at great depth.
I completed my teaching qualification to teach English as a foreign language (CELTA) at International House London. This is a well respected certificate in the English language teaching industry and is recognised globally. During my training, I taught across three different levels of English language ability and had six observed hours of teaching practice, by extremely experienced EFL teachers. Having received top quality teacher training, I am now full of fresh ideas, enthusiasm and teaching methods to deliver fantastic tutoring to a wide variety of people types.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught students of many ages, backgrounds and nationalities in various London based language schools. Nationalities of students that I have taught include: French, Spanish, Italian, Taiwanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, and many more. During my teaching, I ensure that language is taught through real life, relevant and meaningful contexts. I address all four of the key language skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening, through varied activities and teaching methods. I tailor my teaching to the students and ensure that the topics which we use to develop language skills are relevant to the interests and needs of my students.
I also have experience teaching children through voluntary youth work which I have been involved with running for the last seven years. During these evenings I teach children aged between 7-11 and run games, activities and quizzes. I am very used to working with a variety of ages, abilities and backgrounds.
- How much do you charge?
- 60 Minute Lessons:
One student: £25
Two students: £20 each
90 Minute Lessons:
One student: £37.50
Two students: £30 (each)
120 Minute Lessons:
One student: £50
Two students: £40
Please note: I charge travel fees depending on the distance.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes and can also meet students out and about for lessons, for example in coffee shops, parks, etc.
I also teach via Skype if this suits the students' needs better.
I am based in the City of Wells, Somerset. With my own car, I can make home visits to students throughout Somerset and Bath.
- When are you available?
- I am available Monday - Saturday, 9am-9pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience in teaching both children and adults, from Elementary English to Advanced.
I can teach anyone from 7 - 107 years old!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for taking their IELTS exams in English. The IELTS exam is widely respected across the world and is extremely important if you intend on working or studying in an English speaking country.
My Study Skills and Essay Writing lessons will prepare students for GCSE's, A Levels, or degree levels of study and essay writing, depending on the stage that they are currently at.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained to teach English as a foreign language with International House London in Covent Garden.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently tutoring an Italian couple of an Upper-Intermediate level of English in preparation for them to take their IELTS test. This young couple want to develop their writing, speaking, reading and listening skills in order to achieve top IELTS results and enable them to study in England. This will open a lot of career opportunities for them and give them the chance to make that career change that they have both been dreaming about for a long time.
I am tutoring a Russian student in her 50s in order to help her improve her general English. She has lived in England for about ten years, however she would like to improve her knowledge of grammar, pronunciation and reading skills to enable her to communicate with those around her more effectively. I have been teaching her since October and she has made excellent progress!
Send a message to Kim Neal
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more