English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Tuition in Slough
Other areas: Hillingdon; South Bucks; Spelthorne; Windsor and Maidenhead; Online English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Tuition
See Also: English; A-level English; Business English; Certificate of Advanced English (CAE); Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE); GCSE English; Higher English; IELTS; Key Stage 1 English; Key Stage 2 English; Key Stage 3 English; University English;
Tutors in Slough
Tutors travelling to Slough
|Teresa Pells||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Pauline Midwinter||Beccles, NR34|
|Haley Synge||Palmers Green, N22|
|Abigail Williams||Archway, N15|
|Mrs Thanvi||Snaresbrook, E18|
|Ciara Cook||Kirkstall, LS6|
|Sophie G||Sloane Square, SW7|
|K Heardman||Wembury and Brixton, PL9|
|Amber Armitage||Stoke Newington, N5|
|Judith Brennan||Annfield Plain, DH9|
|T Blaukopf||Hendon, NW4|
|Louise Armstrong||Earby, BB8|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Brian Pickering||Romsey, SO51|
|Patrizia Pisano||Fairfield, CR0|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sara Marks||Moortown, LS17|
|Jesse Dupre||Clapham Common, SW4|
|Ben Burbank||Carfax, OX1|
|English tutor Herne Hill||Dulwich Village, SE24|
|Nigel Houghton||Battersea, SW11|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Lodovico||Central Chester, CH4|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Stephen F. Smith||Broadstone, BH21|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Birmingham English||Moseley, B13|
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Edgbaston, B29|
|Graham James||Notting Hill, W8|
|James Dedman||Walthamstow, E17|
|Alfred Emery||Wish, BN41|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton Central, SM1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||Sydenham, SE26|
|Leo Munns||Harrogate, HG5|
|Jane Emma||Holborn, WC1A|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Joan Iyiola||Brixton, SE5|
|Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor||Street, BA6|
|Mary Thompson||Streatham, SW16|
|Margherita Spanu||Hammersmith, W6|
|Karolina Zielinska||Carterton, OX18|
|Pam Williams||Brixton, SW9|
|Fernande Finch||Durrington, BN13|
|Mari Carmen||Bishopston, BS6|
|Jim Cooney||Cockett, SA2|
|Johannes Kramer||Sloane Square, SW7|
|Janine M.||Erith, DA8|
|Charlie Flint||Shoreditch, E2|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Shahriar||Wimbledon Park, SW19|
|Andy Aroditis||Ilford, IG1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, SW6|
|Benjamin Maeurer||Richmond, TW10|
|Susan P||Shalford, GU4|
|Timothy Walker||Linacre, S40|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Ric Morris||Hove, BN3|
|Barbara Tremain||Penzance, TR20|
|Monika Key||Coombe Wood, KT2|
|Olga Hornett||Watford, WD4|
|Olivia Allen||Shoreditch, E2|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Liliane||Bounds Green, N11|
|Alicia BA (Hons) Music||Werrington, PE4|
|Gerard RM||Blackheath, SE3|
|Michele Carruthers||Honeybourne, CV37|
|Zara Remnant||Spalding, PE11|
|Barbara Blazquez Castro||Gosfield, CM7|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Mischa Foster Poole||East Dulwich, SE15|
|Sarah Perkins||Kingston, KT1|
|Helen Skarpari||Blackheath, SE3|
|Debbie Wood||Norbiton, KT6|
|Howard Taylor||St. Pancras, NW1|
|Inga Lincke||Kemsing, TN15|
|Matthew Thompson||Central Bristol, BS2|
|Dr. Anne Raabe||Central Brighton, BN1|
|Lena Roland||Southdown, BA2|
|Andrea Holland||Central Norwich, NR1|
|Kim Neal||Surbiton, KT6|
|Alison Sesi||Farley, LU1|
|Caroline Thomson||Crofton and Ryhill, WF1|
|Lucia Brandi||New Cross, SE15|
|Fleur Daemen||Kentish Town, N19|
|Jessie Levene||Hebden Bridge, HX7|
|Dr Anna Watson||Avenue, HU5|
|Ben Gooderham||Tufnell Park, N7|
|Davina Dwyer||Hexham, NE46|
|Antoinette Farrelly||Stratford, E15|
|Justin Potter||Salisbury, SP1|
|Jill Barnett||Heaton, NE6|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing Broadway, W13|
|Seval (Miss)||Stoke Newington, E5|
|Joanne Bicknell||Thorpe, SS1|
|Kat Browning Music||Caernarfon, LL55|
|Paul Wells||Skelton, Rawcliffe a, YO32|
|Maria Rumney||Morton, WR14|
|Karon Rickatson||Derwent, YO41|
|David Mears||Abingdon, OX14|
|Howard Stephens||Llanwern, NP26|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|UK English Lessons||Waterloo, SE1|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Martina Brierly||Norbiton, KT5|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|David Romero||Holloway, N7|
|Dr Helen Mathers||Hillsborough, S6|
|Dr. Victor Mannion||Gloucester Road, SW5|
|Russell Keith||Southfields, SW15|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Central Sheffield, S11|
|Peter M Smith||Central Edinburgh, EH1|
|Tim Strauss||Preston Park, BN1|
|Pass Psychology||Offerton, SK2|
|Dr Seraphin||Bloomsbury, WC1H|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English language & literature, French, 11 plus, and 13 plus entrance exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in English. I also have a Masters in English Literature. I also have an MEd. I am fully qualified teacher who also holds a PGCE in English, Media and Drama.
Furthermore, I also have a Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for the past 13 years and I am experienced with all exam boards, whether it be AQA, OCR or Edexcel. I have extensive experience in preparing students for their GCSE, A level and entrance exams as I am fully acquainted with the assessment and success criteria. My students get A*, A and B. Please note that testimonials are available upon request.
When it comes to teaching 11 plus and 13 plus ALL my students go to reputed Grammar schools as they score very high marks.
- How much do you charge?
- 23 pounds per hour for key stage 2,3,4 and 25 per hour for key stage 5. When I give group tuitions the tuition rate is cheaper and this depends on how big the group is.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home. I live in Iver Heath, Bucks. The nearest stations are Iver station and Uxbridge station.
- When are you available?
- I am usually free after 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I tutor up to 8:30 in the evening. On saturday I am free for the whole day. I also give tuition during all holidays, including summer holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am specialised to teach key stage 3, 4 and 5 as I have a PGCE in secondary education. Otherwise, I also have ample experience in teaching key stage 1 and 2. I also teach 11 plus and 13 plus entrance exams.
Given that I have also worked as a lecturer I am fully acquainted with the pedagogy of teaching University students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If necessary, I am willing to talk over the phone or use skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes, I work as a full time teacher in Hillingdon borough.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London Metropolitan University, Middlesex University and Open University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please note that all my students get A*, A's and B's in their GCSEs and I would be delighted to give references if required. Most of my students move from an E to an A or B after taking tuition with me. When it comes to 11 plus exams my students have passed with flying colours and successfully joined grammar schools.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a friendly person who believes in each student's potential and my aim as a tutor is to expand this inner potential so as to make each child achieve in his or her education. As a tutor I also provide all the necessary resources and give you ongoing support. All resources are included in tuition fees. I am also experienced to use the right pedagogy to suit each child's needs so that the child is engaged in his or her learning.
Send a message to Samanta
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more