Fine Art Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors travelling to Bromley
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Evie Fridel||Brockley, SE4|
|Helen Saunders||Tulse Hill, SE21|
|Sitwat||Clapham North, SW8|
|Michele Carruthers||Honeybourne, CV37|
|Zangmo Alexander||Barningham, IP22|
|Sonny Williams||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Esmee CSM||Sloane Square, SW3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fine Art
- Personal Message
- 'If I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint' - Edward Hopper
Studying Art was one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done, teaching it is the most satisfying.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Fine Art ( Including drawing and painting) for all ages in school up to 18 years
Adult education - beginners at painting and drawing
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- A high Bachelor Honors Degree in Fine and Applied Arts
Foundation Degree in Art and Design
Trained in adult teaching.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a private art tutor since November 2012, teaching over 12 students in the last year and a half.
I am an Artist for Pop Up Painting and Events for adults and am a tutor for Season's Art Classes for adults
I was a Children's Art Workshop Assistant teaching ages 6-11 Years at Blue Sparrows Art Club.
Since graduating I have worked in many different creative environments while working and exhibiting around London as an artist. I also volunteer at a Homeless shelter teaching art to the residents.
- How much do you charge?
- £30/hr or £40/1.5hr or £50/2 hr
£50 for 2 hour workshop + £10 extra per additional children - Please message me for examples of workshops.
Discounts available for group lessons - Please email for more details
- Where do you teach?
- At the students house in South East London, North Kent and Central London
Other areas would be considered subject to journey.
- When are you available?
- Please email to discuss availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages in school up to 18 years along with adult beginners in drawing and painting.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- School exams & coursework, and exams for school admissions. I also help with university portfolio preparation.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a valid and clear CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Due to the nature of the subject it will be a lot more beneficial to the student to have the lessons in person, However, should the student ever need help in between lessons, I am happy for them to email me.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Studying art is not only enjoyable but also inspires confidence and initiative within an individual. Art has the power to encourage one to see the world in an exciting and different way. When teaching, I combine encouraging the students' creativity with technical skills and art history. For students in higher levels of education (GCSE and A Level) if required, I can organise a lesson plan that is related to the students' school project. I intend to make lessons fun as well as educational, as a traditionally trained and practising artist, I will put a strong emphasis on technical skills.
Send a message to Rebecca H
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more