Flute Lessons in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Other areas: Show
Tutors travelling to Bromley
Interested in online lessons for Flute?Online Flute Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Flute
- Personal Message
- I am a recent graduate of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where I study at Masters degree level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach saxophone, flute and clarinet.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BMus (Hons) degree in performance from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience in teaching saxophone from beginner level to post-grade 8 level. This includes a range of ages from 7 years to mature adult. I also have experience in teaching flute and clarinet at beginner to intermediate level, again across a range of ages. I have taught privately for 7 years and have been teaching in the Primary School setting since January 2014.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 per hour lesson
£18 for half an hour - I will consider half an hour lessons if local to where I live.
Potential additional costs to cover travel if further than a 5 mile radius.
- Where do you teach?
- I usually at the home of the pupil, depending on distance and preference of the parents/student.
I am willing to travel in a 5 mile radius of Bromley, however in central London where I study, I will make exceptions. just inquire if you're interested in my services.
Surrounding areas include Locksbottom, Orpington, Petts Wood, Downham, Grove park, Farnborough, Green St Green; Lewisham, Biggin Hill, Keston, Bickley and several others of South East London.
- When are you available?
- Due to my irregular schedule as a freelance musician, please inquire and we can make arrangements. I usually teach on Saturdays but will make exceptions if possible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Saxophone - all ages up to post grade 8 level
Flute and Clarinet - all ages Beginner to intermediate.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Depends on the students/parents Preferences, but in music ABRSM exams or Diploma. Also Trinity Guildhall examinations. I can also offer theory tuition up to grade 5.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Studied for 7 years at the Bromley Youth Music Trust with various professors, and currently studying with Christian Forshaw (saxophone), Nick Moss (Flutes and Clarinets), and Mick Foster (jazz) at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
Send a message to Jamie Fathers
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more