Flute Lessons in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Bromley
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Musicplus Caddington, LU1
- Paul McBretney Easton, NR18
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Jana Cadez Amali Flute Tutor Hanover, BN2
- Ed Haine Chingford, E4
- Adam Harvey Lockleaze, BS5
- Jonathan Booty Didsbury, M20
- Anthony Brown Tooting, SW17
- Zinajda Kodrič Streatham, SW2
- Udita Everett Central Brighton, BN1
- Dave J Ford Almond, KY14
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Jemma Freestone Camberwell, SE5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Flute
- Personal Message
- Have you ever wanted to sing, or are you a performer that needs to better their skills or vocal technique? I teach singing to men from beginners to professional in all styles and genre of music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach singing for male voices from teenage to adult in all styles of singing.
I teach acting/performance on a one-to-one basis for performers needing audition help (includes singing if needed), script work, stagecraft and improvisation techniques.
I teach the flute from beginners upwards to Grade 8 standard.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGdip from The Royal Northern College of Music (2002-2005)
Acting tutor at The Royal Northern College of Music (2011-12)
Flautist - Grade 8
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 20yrs experience in performance
I have taught at The Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester
- How much do you charge?
- I charge a flat rate of £30 per hour for any study.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in Beckenham Junction and I am about 150yrds from the station, with direct rail links to London Bridge and London Victoria, tram links to East Croydon and I am also a short walk from New Beckenham rail station with direct links to Charing Cross and Waterloo East.
- When are you available?
- I am available 7 days a week and this will only change if I am performing and lessons need to be rearranged.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Singing - Male voices only from 15yrs to Adult (Bass/Baritone and Tenor) (Amateur and Professional)
Acting - Male/female from 12yrs upwards (Amateur and Professional)
Flute - Any age
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Depends on the students requirements. Syllabus for Associated Board and/or Trinity exams for Flute and Singing is possible if required.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I do not have a CRB but can obtain a personal one if required.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I do not tutor online as I do not feel that it is effective.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you would like to arrange for a trial lesson in any subject then I can offer 30mins for £20.
SINGING - I teach from a basis of classical technique as it is the best groundwork for any style of singing and I can then help to colour the voice accordingly to help with the personal style/choice of the singer.
ACTING/PERFORMANCE - I teach acting in a very naturalistic and realistic way, designed to enhance the actors natural skills and personality. I have taught many amateur actors wanting help with performing in their local Drama group/Society to professional performers struggling with audition nerves as an actor or as a singer.
FLUTE - I teach from the basics upwards for beginners, ensuring correct hand positions/posture/breathing and musicality and correct bad habits for more experienced players struggling with some areas of their playing.
Send a message to Kevin Jones
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more