Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutors / GCSE Ancient Greek Tuition
|Tom Spencer||Putney, SW18|
|Gayle Smith||Tolworth, KT6|
|Joe Hytner||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Jessica White||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Ed Martineau||Farringdon, WC2|
|Thomas Yarrow||Tulse Hill, SE24|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Déborah Natanson||Southside, EH8|
|A Bell||Richmond, TW11|
|Atticus Cox||Imperial Wharf, SW10|
|Adam Muckle||Putney, SW15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Ancient Greek
- Personal Message
- I am an enthusiastic lover of Classics with an ambition to help others love learning! I offer Greek and Latin tuition for all and am committed to working with you to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype / personalised tutorial videos / email support. Get in touch to discuss your needs and pricing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Latin and Ancient Greek
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 1st class honours degree in Classical Studies from University College London and a PGCE in Classics from Kings College London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am currently working as a Latin and Classics teacher in a girls' school in Surrey and teach all ages from KS3 through to A level. Alongside this for the past three years I have tutored both Latin and Ancient Greek at a range of levels including GCSE, Common Entrance and just for fun!
- How much do you charge?
- £45 for A level tuition; £40 for GCSE tuition and £35 for Common Entrance / elementary Latin. Free initial consultation meeting and 10% discount on block bookings of 6 sessions or more. Travelling fees apply for locations in zones 1 or 2.
- Where do you teach?
- I am willing to travel to students' homes across London and Surrey.
- When are you available?
- Evenings and weekends during term-time, and can also offer day slots during school holidays. I'm pretty flexible though so get in touch to discuss!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages, including adult learners and primary Latin (Minimus). Latin to A level including common entrance and Ancient Greek GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- JACT - Joint Association of Classics Teachers
ARLT - Assosiaction for Latin Teachers
ATL - Teachers' union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kings College London - PGCE
University College London - 1st class BA
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have a range of cross curricular interests which give me a dynamic approach to teaching and I will always do my best to find what really gets you engaged with learning Latin and Greek!
Send a message to Gayle Smith
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more