Online GCSE Art Tutors / GCSE Art Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Art
- Personal Message
- I'm a happy, patient and flexible teacher who will personalise lessons to meet individual student or group needs in order to help you attain your goals. Please browse my information and contact me if you feel I can help.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I prefer to teach via Skype, but have also used Google Drive.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in all aspects of English Language - Reading, Writing and Speaking for native speakers, teaching English as a Foreign Language and Business English. I have successfully helped students with dyslexic tendencies improve their reading age and gain confidence. I have experience in proof reading and am able to guide students through the complexities of academic writing. In addition I teach Fine Art, Art History from early years to Post Graduate level and feel creativity can enhance all learning experiences.
I'm always open to new challenges, so please don't be put off if I haven't mentioned your specific requirement.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a CELTA (Cambridge University) teaching qualification in English as a Foreign Language and a Masters and BA Hons (1st) in Fine Art from Birmingham City University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have an extremely wide range of experience from teaching, presenting, exhibiting, working in blue chip companies and making/advising on applications for jobs and funding.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees are generally £25 an hour. The first consultation will be free and rates for groups can be negotiated.
- Where do you teach?
- I live just outside of Stratford-upon-Avon and teach at home. I am happy to travel to Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Henley in Arden, Shipston on Stour and many villages in between. If students are minors, I would ask that a parent/carer is present. I am also comfortable teaching online via Skype.
- When are you available?
- I am available throughout the week during the day/evenings and can arrange weekend lessons if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am able to teach English Language skills/Art from the early years to Post Graduate level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have taught many different nationalities from Polish, Czech, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Indian, Japanese to English students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe everyone has something special to offer - and I look forward very much to teaching you.
Send a message to Michele Carruthers
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more