Online GCSE Art Tutors / GCSE Art Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Art
- Personal Message
- I am able to help you with coursework, professional work or learning illustration and animation from scratch. I can show you how to draw and develop characters, make storyboards, do camera analysis and animate in 2D. I will guide you with confidence.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I do not do online tutoring at present. If you have a specific request for online tutoring we can discuss this.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Drawing in sequence, Illustrations for books, various industries and comic book making, 2D animation. I can train you in animation and illustration programmes Flash, After Effects, Final Cut, Illustrator, etc
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I completed an introduction to character design and moving image at St Martins and then went on to complete a Foundation Degree in Video production and moving Image. Following this I completed a BA (Hons) in Illustration and Animation at UEL
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 5 years working within the arts. I have worked for the music industry creating album covers and animations for singles, book illustrations, storyboards for short films and run animation workshops for local council youth services.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour plus travel expenses of £5
- Where do you teach?
- I teach locally in London as a private tutor. I used to teach with a Hackney Council in their youth service.
- When are you available?
- I am available during the week, we will need to discuss details when you get in touch
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from 16+
I am happy to teach GCSE students, but this will need to be arranged through your parents if you are under 16.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for GCSE's, A Levels, Foundation degree and degree level qualifications
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I teach a 16 year old who is highly creative and wants to learn how to draw and animate Manga characters. I teach him at his parents house - so travel to them.
I also teach a 33 year woman who wants to change her career from being a receptionist to getting into university to study animation. I have been helping her to learn the ropes and develop her concept and drawing skills.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you want to know about technical skilled drawing that is required for animatics then I can inspire you. If you want to understand camera analysis and storyboarding the same applies.....I am a 2D and illustration specialist.
I am happy to help out with coursework
Send a message to Ade Ajayi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more