Online GCSE Art Tutors / GCSE Art Tuition
See Also: Art; A-level Art; Art and Design; Art and Design (Digital); Fine Art; Higher Art and Design; Indesign; Key Stage 1 Art; Key Stage 2 Art; Key Stage 3 Art; National 4/5 Art and Design; National 4/5 Craft/ Design; Photography; Photoshop/ Illustrator; University Art
|Michele Carruthers||Honeybourne, CV37|
|Zangmo Alexander||Barningham, IP22|
|Ade Ajayi||Archway, N15|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green, N22|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||Chelsea, SW3|
|Esmee CSM||Sloane Square, SW3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Art
- Personal Message
- Hello! I share passions teaching Maths, English and Art. My extensive work experience includes working in business, sales and education in England, America and Taiwan.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, English, Art (drawing, painting, ceramics, photograpy, sculpture) and theatre acting.
My lessons are fun, creative and interactive.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelors (Hons) degree in Art (practical and theory) from Leeds University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My educational background is in art and theatre (10+ years) and my professional background is in education and business (8 years). I used to work as a teaching assistant with years 3,4 and 5 children with comprehension, reading and maths at Lyndhurst Prep School, Hampstead in north London for almost 2 years (2011-2013).
I have 8 years experience acting in theatre productions ranging from musicals to Shakespeare (small to lead roles).
- How much do you charge?
- £30 per hour
£10 for a 30 minute consultation interview
£10 cancellation charge for a lesson with less than 48 hour notice.
- Where do you teach?
- Students home.
I'm willing to travel up to 45 minutes away by train/tube.
- When are you available?
- I'm available in the day time (weekdays only on Monday, Tuesday! Wednesday and Thursday) from 4pm - 6pm and during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from year 2 all the way through to university level. I also teach mature students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- End of year tests, G.C.S.E, A-Level, Foundation Art and BA Degree.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Leeds and Calderdale College in Halifax.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I graduated in 2003 so whatever level you are at I have an extensive collection of books and materials to expand your interests. I teach all my students with patience and understanding so I'll make sure you 'get it' in the end : )
'No child left behind' is my policy :-)
Send a message to Oliver Beckett
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more