GCSE Business Studies Tuition in West Dorset (including Dorchester and Bridport)
Tutors in West Dorset
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to West Dorset
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Hasina Begum Central Birmingham, B9
- Andrew Freer Erdington, B73
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Bob Carroll Central Bristol, BS15
- Haris Bow, E3
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Sue Lin Vazeille Wembley Park, HA9
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Phil CloudTutoring Towcester Brook, NN12
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Francis Cubitt Newbury, RG14
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Business Studies
- Personal Message
- I am a CIMA qualified accountant with over 10 years PQE. I enjoy talking to people and making learning a little more interesting. I use practical examples that are easy to understand when explaining complex theories or concepts. I also avoid jargon!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main subject area covers Accounting and its various guises. I specialise more in Management Accounting and the business aspects of Accounting. As studying to qualify covers many areas I offer tutoring in these fields too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a qualified CIMA accountant with over10 years post qualification experience. I also have a degree in Accounting and A Levels in Accounting and Economics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience of accounting within several industries. I have worked within Property, Financial Services and Manufacturing. I use these experiences to help explain concepts within Accounting and also to give the student extra material to answer the exam question. For more details please look at my CV which is attached to my profile. During this time I have successfully mentored and coached several employees through their professsional examinations.
- How much do you charge?
- Any first meeting would be free to discuss your individual needs and approach. After this the rates quoted above apply. I will reduce the fee for group lessons - please feel free to get in touch so we can negotiate a rate.
- Where do you teach?
- I will teach at either home or mutual meeting point. I can travel easily to Wimborne, Poole, Bournemouth and the surrounding area. I will also travel to Dorchester, Blandford and the surrounding areas. Most areas of Dorset can be covered but I may charge a fee to cover travel expenses.
I am now available on Skype.
Revision session dates for ACCA F7 and F9 are now available on my website. Please visit www.tutorism.co.uk for full details.
- When are you available?
- Currently I am available during the evening and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach mainly from A Level upwards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I currently have an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am now available on Skype. I can also answer any queries via email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of CIMA
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Completed my degree at Bournemouth University. Sat professional exams with support from the Southampton Institute.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have students studying for ACCA and CIMA. Both through private tuition and organised courses.
I am also teaching AAT Levels 3 and 4, this is through TAACS, an accredited AAT training provider.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Remember that one hour with a tutor must be accompanied by more time working on your own. Use your tutor as a valuable resource, to help create confidence in your subject.
Exams must be practised, use past papers to get accustomed to layout, look and style of questions......Remember you would never pass your driving test if that was the first time you had sat in a car.....
Send a message to Phil Richardson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more