GCSE French Tuition in Tonbridge, Malling, Snodland and Aylesford
Tutors in Tonbridge and Malling
Tutors travelling to Tonbridge and Malling
- Phyllis Bischoff Marden and Yalding, TN12
- Baz Taylor South Twickenham, TW1
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Aisha Rafique Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Daniel Martin Earlsfield, SW18
- Marie Fohr Wallingford, OX10
- Monika Key Coombe Wood, KT2
- Florence Bobin Kingston, KT2
- Michel Orpington, BR6
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Amelia Grandidier Balham, SW17
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Sue Lin Vazeille Wembley Park, HA9
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Sophie G Sloane Square, SW7
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Claire de Belloy Dalston, E8
- Philippa Harrington Bickley, BR1
- Timothy Walker Linacre, S40
- Julien Presles Central Edinburgh, EH8
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Rachel Friend Golders Green, NW11
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Isabella Nicholls Knaphill, GU21
- Birgit Piegeler-Hughes Wellington, TA21
- Amelie Brook Green, W6
- David Pope Abingdon, OX14
- Alison Sesi Farley, LU1
- Manohar Whig Sudbury, HA0
- Paul Grace Fallowfield, M21
- Dorothy Gaudiere Stony Stratford, MK11
- Natasha Clough Preston Rural, PR4
- Caroline Thomson Crofton and Ryhill, WF1
- Chris Heaven Pennsylvania, EX4
- Ollie Westbourne, BN3
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- Matt Didsbury, M19
- Sue Smith Swallowfield, RG7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Ana D Beckenham, BR3
- Jane C Gibb Kingswells, AB15
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Howard Stephens Llanwern, NP26
- Sophie Marette Beckenham, BR3
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Vincent Fontaine Sydenham Hill, SE21
- Jon Lynes Thornton Heath, CR7
- Sonya Skuse Lincoln, LN1
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- S.R. Munoz Moseley, B13
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Annie Marrec Glastonbury, BA6
- Nick Rawson Shirley, B90
- Davina Dwyer Hexham, NE46
- Pam Wakefield Marple, SK6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE French
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified teacher. I have been teaching French for 16 years, from primary to secondary school and adults classes. I am currently teaching French to Eurostar staff in Ashford. I have open a language school in Tonbridge High Street..
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French is my subject, All my experience has allowed me to be very creative in my teaching. Integrating ICT, books, worksheets, power points, videos, and interactive games to ensure a broad variety of teaching methods are implemented. I always ensure that all skills are covered.
I will provide my students with a medium term planning, and personalise learning experience.
We can discuss your needs, and I will be able to assess your requirements. Whether you are an auditory, visual, or kinaesthetic learner, I will find a strategy that will result in success.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I worked in Chiddingstone , Horsmonden, Pembury, Fosse Bank, as well as Adult Education in Tonbridge, Tonbridge Girls Grammar and Wrotham Secondary School. I was also for 3 years a Modern Foreign Language coordinator in Tunbridge Wells supporting 8 primary schools to implement languages. I am a qualified teacher and in my teaching career I was able to cater for the needs of primary secondary and adults students, covering the basic language, from common entrance, GCSE, A-level, IB, to adults. I enjoy teaching all of those levels because it has allowed me to bring lots of creativity and create a wide range of resources that can be adapted to all my students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- A lot of experience and creativity, I have done many professional development courses, which have allowed me to be open to new concept and ideas in education.
- How much do you charge?
- Private tuition: Primary £30
Private tuition: Secondary £30
Private tuition: GCSE/common entrance/A-level/IB/adults/business £30
- Where do you teach?
- Tonbridge high street, I have a lovely office 10min walk from the train station.
- When are you available?
- Week days, daytime, evening and some week-end.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Primary, Secondary, and adults, and business.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Common Entrance, IGCSE, GCSE, As and A2, IB, all boards. A1, A2, B1, B2 And above.
Intensive revision classes in french for GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, copy on request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor online for French, and will ensure to make it as challenging as possible.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- GTC (The General Teaching Council), TES, and a member of CILT
- Where and with whom did you train?
- At Tonbridge Girls Grammar school.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a range of students from common entrance to GCSE, IGCSE business, Alevel and AS. From youngster to adult who have a secondary residence in France, and some people who dd study French a long time ago and want the challenge of learning it again.
I am currently teaching for a private school in Rochester from year 7 to A2.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whatever your goals; exams, pleasure, business, holiday in France, I will ensure that you will progress and give you all the support that you need. I know sometime it can be a bit scary, but I can assure you that I always created a friendly and relax atmosphere, because without it learning can't really take place.
Send a message to Nadia Bouakaz
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more