GCSE French Tuition in Tonbridge, Malling, Snodland and Aylesford
Tutors travelling to Tonbridge and Malling
- Phyllis Bischoff Marden and Yalding, TN12
Interested in online tuition for GCSE French?Online GCSE French Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE French
- Personal Message
- I am passionate about the French language and so very keen to teach it to others, starting from as early an age as possible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French to all levels. In addition to private tutoring, I run a fun French Club for pre-schoolers and primary age children, making the most of the special 'window of opportunity' before they are 7/8 where language learning is intuitive and natural.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (hons) in French with Spanish from Sheffield University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I tutor GCSE students, adults and have children in my French Club from 1-8 years old. I currently run a group for adults who would like to refresh their memories from GCSE French learnt a long time ago. I have helped with French at a local primary school and I also taught English whilst I lived in Paris in schools and privately.
- How much do you charge?
- £25/hour for private lessons. Travel expenses and group lesson costs TBC. French Club (group) sessions are £6 - (ages 2-8 currently).
- Where do you teach?
- My home in South Tonbridge. Willing to travel locally and can offer lessons via Skype.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays, evenings and Saturday afternoons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I remember tuning into long wave radio when I was younger and being happy to hear a crackily voice from France just to try and understand a 'real' French person! Now there are so many resources available it is incredibly easy to gain extra listening practice through the internet, French radio and tv etc, all of which help support the language taught during private lessons.
Send a message to Caroline Cunnington-King
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more