GCSE ICT Tuition in S Oxfordshire (including Didcot, Henley-on-Thames and Thame)
Tutors in South Oxfordshire
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to South Oxfordshire
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
Interested in online tuition for GCSE ICT?Online GCSE ICT Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE ICT
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching in FE/HE and adult ed' for 21 years teaching music, sports science, public services and general cover for GCSE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Geography, History, Music, ICT, Physics, biology and applied sciences, Sport Science (PE) and leisure management specializing in sport psychology and skill acquisition, anatomy and physiology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE Bolton University
PG Dip E-Learning
BABM (Hons) Salford University
NVQ4 Sport & recreation management (sports development)
Diploma level 3 distinction Leisure management and sports psychology
Diploma Adult Psychology
Diploma Sports Therapy
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 21 years experience teaching/ lecturing/ instructing and coaching from HM Forces, Salford University, The Oldham College, Hopwood Hall College, Tameside College, St. Helens College. Free lanced for several national training companies for First aid & Health & Safety.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 plus time traveling if you need me to visit.
- Where do you teach?
- Online via Skype; Aylesbury Vale area
- When are you available?
- Any day times can be arranged - usually not week ends or Tuesday/Friday nights.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS 3 upwards
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE and National Diploma level 2 and 3
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Continuous CRB checks since 2004 Last CRB check was Dec 2010 - this will be renewed shortly
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- E-mail or online chat/Skype visits can be arranged by phone if absolutely necessary
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- IFL AOFA BFHS IST
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Ask me when we meet.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- 100% pass rate on all courses taught for students that completed the course
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Try? Do or do not. There is no try. (Yoda)
Send a message to Gareth Pr
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more