Several students join beginner courses thinking that attending one 2 hours session per week would be enough to master Italian and just learning by heart a few sentences would be sufficient to hold a decent conversation. Well, the truth is that to become good in Italian (or any other language) you must be really motivated and set...
Italian is a beautiful language and there are many courses to choose from, I studied at University and in Florence and am passionate about the language. the BBC do many beginners courses and its a good idea to listen to the radio, watch films and read magazines and newspapers to get a feel of the language. Its advisable to say learn...
Ascoltate sempre alla gente che parla la tua lingua con un'accento - e' quest'accento ch'e' il segreto alla pronuncia perfetta! Always listen to people who speak your language with an accent - it is this accent which is the the secret to perfect pronunciation.
Rapid@mente is an intense Italian course written by Leonardo Oriolo. It helps learners in reaching a communicative competence corresponding to level B1 of the Common European Framework. This book is in line with the Revised GCSE syllabuses for Italian so that learners can benefit both for practical communication and to continue with...
GCSE Italian TutorsView all GCSE Italian Tutors »
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Warwickshire 11+ tutor Rugby for 10 year old
- Eleven plus tutor Wirral Tutoring Experience
- drama, dance and yoga coaches South East London dbs check required
- choir teacher for school club South East London dbs check required
- french tutor for school club Richmond area in London dbs check required
- 11+ tutor Chertsey, surrey Going into year 5 in sept, need from aug
- violin teacher Dagenham RM9 beginner