Online GCSE Latin Tutors / GCSE Latin Tuition
|Sue Henton||Melton Mowbray, LE14|
|Joe Hytner||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Sue Smith||Swallowfield, RG7|
|Daniela Gottardello||Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Roisin Therese||Colinton, EH10|
|Rachel Friend||Golders Green, NW11|
|Jessica White||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Gayle Smith||Tolworth, KT6|
|Nick Rawson||Shirley, B90|
|Adam Muckle||Putney, SW15|
|Atticus Cox||Imperial Wharf, SW10|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Tom Spencer||Putney, SW18|
|Harry de Moraville||Henleaze, BS6|
|Déborah Natanson||Southside, EH8|
|Thomas Yarrow||Tulse Hill, SE24|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Anthony B||Ruislip Manor, HA4|
|A Bell||Richmond, TW11|
|Ed Martineau||Farringdon, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Latin
- Personal Message
- Highly qualified and friendly Latin teacher for all levels. I am very keen to help you improve!
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by email.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Latin, Greek, History and essay writing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PhD in Classics and a first from Bristol University. I have a CELTA teaching qualification and also a PGCE in Classics from King's College.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught at Dulwich College and Wallington County Grammar school and this wide range of experience means that I have lots of materials and techniques for teaching Classics to your child. I have also taught English to students from all over the world and in my classes I succeed in not only giving information but also make learning enjoyable, fun and succesful.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
- I can go to the students' homes or teach from my own home.
- When are you available?
- Monday-Friday and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach from primary to A level and have experience at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at King's College London and my experience at Wallington and Dulwich was invaluable for learning about teaching strategies.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I can help you to improve and succeed!
Send a message to Tom Spencer
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more