GCSE Maths Tuition in Redbridge (Ilford, Woodford, Wanstead, Hainault and Barkingside)
Tutors in Redbridge
Tutors travelling to Redbridge
Interested in online tuition for GCSE Maths?Online GCSE Maths Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Maths
- Personal Message
- My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I аm а prоfessiоnаl tutоr, nоt а student & I dоn't оperаte аs а tuitiоn centre with а clаssrооm envirоnment. My lessоns аre tаilоred tо pupils weаkness.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Non Verbal Reasoning
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Information Technology
7 years experience in teaching
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced tutor in all core subjects at primary and secondary level.
I offer tuition for the 7+, 11+ and 13+ entrance exams and have a very high success rate in securing entry into desired grammar / private schools.
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- At my home from a dedicated office space.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays 4pm - 8pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- English - KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE
Maths - KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE and A Level
Science - KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE
7+. 11+ and 13+ entrance exams
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- - 7+, 11+ and 13+ entrance exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I hold lessons online via Skype allowing video conferencing facilities
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kingston University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently teach a mixture of academically brilliant students (currently at Bancrofts, Forest, Chigwell, Ilford and Woodford County High Schools) and on the other hand, students who require plenty of concept reinforcement and hard work. Both types of students succeed in their own ways, and this is also visible to their parents.
Students who previously thought of studying as a chore, now enjoy attending lessons regularly as they always leave the lesson feeling highly motivated and driven to work harder.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Work hard and practice until you are 100% confident.
Follow the concepts and methods taught to you and do this consistently.
Send a message to Mrs Bhatia
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more