GCSE Media Studies Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Brent; Camden; City of London; Kensington and Chelsea; Lambeth; Wandsworth; Online GCSE Media Studies Tuition
Tutors in Westminster
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow on the Hill, HA1|
|Victoria Walden||Walton-on-Thames, KT12|
|Max Churcher||Alexandra Palace, N11|
|English tutor Herne Hill||Dulwich Village, SE24|
|Danya||Notting Hill, W2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Media Studies
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly professional tutor who enjoys helping students of all abilities realise their potential. I am a graduate of Oxford University and UCL with over four years of tutoring experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Economics (A-Level and GCSE)
Business Studies (A-Level and GCSE)
Philosophy and Religious Studies (A-Level and GCSE)
Media Studies (A-Level and GCSE)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Philosophy (Distinction) - UCL
BA Economics and Management (2.1) - Oxford University
A Levels - Economics - A, Maths - A, English - A, Media Studies - A
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have four years tutoring experience from GCSE up to degree level. I also have one year's experience as a class assistant for a GCSE Maths Class.
During tutorials, students are encouraged to lead the dialogue as much as possible. Having the space to ask questions and talk things through is crucial to developing confidence in any subject. When the students starts asking relevant questions, or articulating ideas in their own words, it means they understand the material. My teaching style is informed by my positive experiences of the Oxford tutorial system, a widely praised teaching system which builds confidence and achieves strong results.
Naturally, the student's needs will determine the content and structure of the lessons. So lessons may involve going through the syllabus at a pace which they find comfortable, improving their coursework, or bolstering exam technique.
I also help students prepare for Oxford and Cambridge applications and interviews, particularly for Economics.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 an hour for GCSE or A-Levels
£5 for travel expenses if I need to take public transportation.
- Where do you teach?
- Tutorials can be held at my home at Aldgate East, at the student's home, or in coffee shops, as preferred.
Poplar, Aldgate, Bow, Shoreditch, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Shoreditch, Angel, Islington, Highbury, Camden, Archway, Holloway, Muswell Hill, Borough, Southwark, Lambeth, Borough, Lewisham, Walworth, Central London, Victoria, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Putney, South Kensington, West Kensington, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Maida Hill and Greenwich
N, N19, N4, N7, N5, N16,N1, N1C,
E, E1, E2, E3, E14, E8, E13, E15, E20, EC, EC1, EC2
SE, SE2, SE4, SE16, SE8, SE14, SE15, SE1, SE11, SE17, SE 5, SE10
W, W1, W2, W9, W10, W11, W8, W14, W12, W3, W4, WC, WC1, WC2,
SW, SW1, SW10, SW6 SW8, SW9, SW11,
NW, NW1, N26, NW5, NW8, NW3, NW6, NW11
- When are you available?
- My schedule is flexible, so get in touch to ask!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 14 onwards, GCSE and A-Levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I do not currently hold a DBS Certificate.
Send a message to Jon Cheung
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more