Notting Hill (W2) View on map
- Last Logged In: 25 Feb 2014
- Sex: Female
Can Travel To: Brent, Hammersmith and Fulham, Wandsworth, Westminster
This tutor is temporarily unavailable
View My Full Profile
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly 25 year old with extensive experience with kids. I have a strong academic background; straight As and A*s, BA Hons from University College London, a Masters from London Film School. I pride myself on my engaging and creative lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Humanities - up to GCSE
French, English, English Lit, Drama, Media - up to GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I came top of my year at GCSE and A Level, going on to read French and Film (with modules of Classics and History of Art) at the prestigious University College London. As part of the course, I lived in France for a year. Enjoying film so much, I decided to go on to do a Masters in it.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored with various agencies for the last 4 years and tutored independently for a couple of years. I have a TEFL qualification, so know how to make lessons fun and engaging, and most importantly, extract as much information as possible from the student.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour - children
£30 - £40 - students studying for GCSE and A Level.
Rates are negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I would predominantly teach in central and West London, but can also come further if travel expenses are covered.
- When are you available?
- I am generally free at the moment, so very flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels up to GCSE standard. I am particularly comfortable with students of 8 - 16 years of age.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- We would conduct each lesson on Skype.
Tutors in: Bayswater, Knightsbridge, Little Venice, Maida Vale, Marylebone, Paddington, Pimlico, Queen's Park, Regent's Park, St John's Wood, Victoria, West End, Westbourne Grove, Westminster