Online GCSE Music Tutors / GCSE Music Tuition
See Also: Show
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Samuel Bordoli Sydenham, SE26
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Alex Paxton Cricklewood, NW2
- Alistair Campbell Openshaw, M43
- Tim Doyle Archway, N15
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- RLM Singing Lessons Lisvane, CF14
- Helen Littlewood Broadstairs, CT10
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
- Imogen Clarke Fulford, YO10
- Lois Au Southfields, SW15
- Freya Jacklin Peckham, SE15
- Katarina Đorđević Kenton, HA3
- Stephen Pedder Crouch End, N8
- Harry de Moraville Henleaze, BS6
- Edward Farmer Blackheath, SE13
- Megan Morris Cowbridge, CF71
- Aizhana Nurkenova St John's Wood, NW6
- Alistair Bankier Regent's Park, W9
- Dan Joseph Teddington, TW11
- Deryn Cullen Wyke, BD12
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Teodor Radu Moorgate, EC2M
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Juan Rezzuto Earl's Court, W14
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Chris Schlechte-Bond Acton Central, W3
- Anne Marie Christensen Kentish Town, NW5
- Neil Doherty Millbrook, SO15
- Liam H Winchester, SO20
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor Stoke Newington, N16
- Daniel Joy Ware, SG12
- Bekki Gocher Central Manchester, M3
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- James Benzies Turnpike Lane, N15
- Toby Hunt Kidbrooke, SE7
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Yiannis Christophides East Barnet, EN4
- Sophie Gledhill Sydenham, SE26
- Julia Paskova Sloane Square, SW7
- Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons) Cambridge, CB1
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Stewart Wilson Central Glasgow, G31
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Ed Roberts Chapel Allerton, LS7
- Mari Carmen Redland, BS6
- Dr Geoffrey Govier Knightsbridge, SW7
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Music
- Personal Message
- I'm a friendly and experienced professional singer. I taught at the Purcell School of Music for 2 years as well as teaching privately. I believe that no matter the style of singing, strong vocal technique is essential for success!
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I do online tutoring for music theory and GSCE/A Level music. I do a combination of skyping lessons and I will also send you worksheets to do and then we can work through them together.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Singing in a variety of styles, from classical to pop and rock and music theatre. I also teach Music Theory, Harmony, Aural and Practical Musicianship.
I also tutor students for their GCSE and A Level examinations.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 1st Class Degree in Music from the University of York and a MMus in Voice from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I am currently studying for a MPerf in Vocal Performance at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught singing and music privately for many years, and I have a 100% success rate - all of my students not only pass exams but excel, often achieving Merits or Distinctions.
I also taught at the Purcell School of Music for 2 years. Here I taught Music Theory, Harmony and Aural Training, as well as singing. In addition to teaching at Purcell I worked at the Outreach Assistant, running music workshops and tours all over the country.
As a professional singer I work with ensembles such as Opera Holland Park, London Voices, and Bellaphonics, performing on the opera and oratorio stage as well as a session singer.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour (£20 per half hour) if you come to my home. If I am travelling to you I sometimes charge travel, depending on how far it is!
- Where do you teach?
- I teach mainly at my home in South East London and in the surrounding areas (Brockley, Nunhead, Honor Oak, Dulwich, Peckham etc.) but I can also hire spaces in central London and I am willing to travel to your home to teach as well. I also spend a lot of time in Oxford so I can take on students in this area.
- When are you available?
- I teach during the week in both the day time and the evening, and I am also available some weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience teaching all ages - from age 3-90! Everyone is welcome, and no previous experience is required.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- It would depend on the needs and wishes of the student. In the past I have prepared my students for ABRSM grades, Music Theaatre grades, and for entry into Music colleges and theatre schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an up to date DBS.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I currently study with Theresa Goble at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
I have previously studied with Kathleen Livingstone of the RAM and RCM. When I was at York I studied with Lynne Dawson and Jacqui Edwards.
Send a message to Freya Jacklin
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more