Online GCSE Music Tutors / GCSE Music Tuition
See Also: Show
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Mari Carmen Central Bristol, BS2
- Samuel Bordoli Sydenham, SE26
- Neil Doherty Millbrook, SO15
- James Benzies Turnpike Lane, N15
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Toby Hunt Charlton Park, SE7
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Teodor Radu Moorgate, EC2M
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Ed Roberts Chapel Allerton, LS7
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Harry de Moraville Henleaze, BS6
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Imogen Clarke Fulford, YO10
- Juan Rezzuto Earl's Court, W14
- Daniel Joy Ware, SG12
- Alistair Campbell Openshaw, M43
- Stewart Wilson Central Glasgow, G31
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- Freya Jacklin Peckham, SE15
- Chris Schlechte-Bond Acton Central, W3
- Liam H Winchester, SO20
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Megan Morris Cowbridge, CF71
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Edward Farmer Blackheath, SE13
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Julia Paskova Sloane Square, SW7
- RLM Singing Lessons Lisvane, CF14
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Dan Joseph Teddington, TW11
- Lois Au Southfields, SW15
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Michael Segaud MMus BMus ALCM Beckenham, BR3
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Yiannis Christophides East Barnet, EN4
- Aizhana Nurkenova St John's Wood, NW6
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Stephen Pedder Crouch End, N8
- Deryn Cullen Wyke, BD12
- Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons) Cambridge, CB1
- Alex Paxton Cricklewood, NW2
- Sophie Gledhill Sydenham, SE26
- Anne Marie Christensen Kentish Town, NW5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Music
Michelle C Gibson Gold Member
- Tettenhall (WV6) View on map
- Last Logged In: 05 Jul 2015
- Sex: Female
- Web site: muffinmule3.wix.com/calmseas
- Can Travel To: Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cannock Chase, Dudley, Malvern Hills, Redditch, Sandwell, South Staffordshire, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall
- Personal Message
- I am fully qualified teacher of Special Needs/Music and run my own private special needs and music company 'Calm Seas' and I'm looking for new pupils both special needs and music pupils.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I now offer discounts on block bookings.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have a wealth of experience in Special Needs teaching in the classroom and home tuition with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, in particular but have also worked with children with autism, hearing impairments and Downs syndrome.I have a very calm and relaxed approach and feel I can focus on specific pupil's needs.I can also teach music (instrumental and theory) through to A level and can also offer French from beginners through to G.C.S.E. level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Masters degree in Special Needs and I am also a qualified classroom teacher (P.G.C.E.) and have a music degree from Dartington College of Arts.
I am also trained in the following area: CALM Training Module 1 and 2 and have a current safeguarding certificate (24/5/15)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching in Special Schools/Privately for the last 4 years across a wide range of subjects and been working mainly with autisitc, ADHD and EBD pupils. I also have 20 years experience as a peripatetic string teacher and 2 years as a head of music.
- How much do you charge?
- Please see the charges on here
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at my own property and at client's properties around Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Telford and Wrekin, South Staffordshire,Dudley, Sandwell, Cannock, Kidderminster, Worcester
- When are you available?
- Contact me for best available times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From beginners to adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Associated Board music exams from prep tests to diploma level, G.C.S.E. and A level.
G.C.S.E.and A level French
Help and support for special needs pupils
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes it is current.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have a driving passion to educate pupils no matter what needs they have and try to make sure all my pupils can realise their full potential. I teach in a relaxed and calm manner, whilst also having fun and engage pupils fully. Everyone deserves an education and I feel it is my duty to provide that service.
Send a message to Michelle C Gibson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more