Online GCSE Music Tutors / GCSE Music Tuition
See Also: Music; A-level Music; A-level Music Technology; Chamber Music; Early Years Music; Higher Music; Key Stage 3 Music; Music Production; Music Technology; Music Workshops; Musicianship; National 4/5 Music; Special Needs Music; University Music
|Mark Harrison||Farnworth, BL4|
|B Westerman||Grove Park, BR1|
|Harry de Moraville||Henleaze, BS6|
|Mari Carmen||Bishopston, BS6|
|Richard Colquhoun||Central Bristol, BS6|
|Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons)||Cambridge, CB1|
|RLM Singing Lessons||Lisvane, CF14|
|Stamatia Statherou||Boughton, CT2|
|Helen Littlewood||Broadstairs, CT10|
|Faith Taylor||Leyton, E5|
|James Henshaw||Stratford, E15|
|Teodor Radu||Moorgate, EC2M|
|Philippa Rumsey||Ponders End, EN3|
|Yiannis Christophides||East Barnet, EN4|
|Stewart Wilson||Central Glasgow, G31|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Katarina Đorđević||Kenton, HA3|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Gareth Pr||Aylesbury, HP19|
|Michael Park||Motspur Park, KT3|
|Ed Roberts||Hyde Park, LS7|
|Sally Bridgewater||Armley, LS12|
|Bekki Gocher||Central Manchester, M3|
|Alistair Campbell||Openshaw, M43|
|Lottie Greenhow||Queens Park, MK40|
|Firat Altay||Harringay, N4|
|Marie Schreer||Archway, N4|
|Ed Whitehead||Tufnell Park, N7|
|Stephen Pedder||Crouch End, N8|
|Tim Doyle||Archway, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Alex Paxton||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Anne Marie Christensen||Kentish Town, NW5|
|Aizhana Nurkenova||St John's Wood, NW6|
|David Mears||Abingdon, OX14|
|Toby Hunt||Kidbrooke, SE7|
|Jordan Bowron||Blackheath, SE10|
|Edward Farmer||Blackheath, SE13|
|Thomas Matthias||Greenwich, SE13|
|Kristin Sofroniou||New Cross, SE14|
|Freya Jacklin||Peckham, SE15|
|Samuel Bordoli||Sydenham, SE26|
|Daniel Joy||Ware, SG12|
|Emmanuel Vass||Davenport, SK2|
|Neil Doherty||Millbrook, SO15|
|Liam H||Winchester, SO20|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Anthony Friend||Brixton, SW2|
|Chris Schlechte-Bond||Gloucester Road, SW7|
|Dr Geoffrey Govier||Knightsbridge, SW7|
|Julia Paskova||Sloane Square, SW7|
|Tom Harrison||Oval, SW8|
|Lois Au||Putney, SW15|
|Bryan Dadson||Wimbledon Park, SW18|
|Will Buchanan||East Peckham, TN12|
|Dan Joseph||Teddington, TW11|
|Nick Scott Jones||Uxbridge, UB8|
|J Preece||Ravenscourt Park, W4|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
|Alistair Bankier||Regent's Park, W9|
|Juan Rezzuto||Earl's Court, W14|
|Rhea Ranjan||Clerkenwell, WC1|
|Michelle C Gibson||Park, WV6|
|Imogen Clarke||Fulford, YO10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Music
- Personal Message
- I have a fun and effective approach for all levels and styles, motivating you to rapidly improve your level, whatever you want to learn is incorporated into lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Electric and Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Singing, Songwriting, Production and the Music Business.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus performance; Thames Valley University 1999. Here I enjoyed three years playing Rock, Pop, Soul, Blues, Jazz with performances weekly and at Concert Halls including Wembley Conference centre and The Barbican.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 15 years experience in teaching, playing professionally at concerts, sessions and corporate functions. An assortment of guitars and basses are available for use. Entertainers I have worked with and alongside recently include Eddie Izzard, Tony Hadley, Killer queen, Sir Cliff Richard, Shirley Bassey, Richard Fleeshman, The Mystery Jets, Mother Earth, Sham 69.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge: £0 Free first private assessment; £15 per hour for groups; £25 for individual lessons; £30 for lessons driving to you.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home in Teddington, danjoseph music studios, and also drive to Hampton, Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick, Kingston, Sunbury, Hounslow, Teddington and Esher. Middlesex, Surrey and SW London. Public transport to my studio - Teddington train station, or Bus. Please Google map my postcode TW11 8NL
- When are you available?
- I am available weekdays, evenings, and saturdays. I also run short courses for groups and individuals.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Private lessons currently available weekdays, evenings and Saturdays. A choice of age groups; from juniors, teenage and adult classes are available for Bass and Guitar. I assess the level of each student so he/she is easily integrated. While a defined lesson structure is kept, individuals' needs are met, with instruction and encouragement in the session. Students of similar abilities feel uninhibited and motivated by the group environment, making a commitment to practice. Players are encouraged when ready to join/form bands, make the most of their peer network and opportunities that arise. From a novice level students can expect to rapidly reach the confidence and ability to play at amateur level, semi professionally and above. Class lessons and private lessons are held at my Teddington studio.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Rockschool grades 1-8 Guitar Bass and Vocals ABRSM Guitar and Voice 1-8 RGT Acoustic Guitar 1-8
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- CRB checked
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype and Windows Live Webcam lessons, other Applications are also used.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musician's Union.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London College of Music 1999, The Guitar Institute 1998.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have currently 30 plus regular weekly students, I also teach fortnightly. All ages. I encourage most in getting their own bands off the ground, a number have achieved commercial success. Also adults brushing up on their skills, to enjoy their performances as a hobby, and as a profession.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I'm a tutor for local musicians and signed bands with a fun and effective approach, teaching all styles of Bass Guitar, Guitar and Vocals. I teach beginners to advanced levels, tailoring the lessons to suit you and motivating you to rapidly improve your level. Learn from a syllabus of finger style picking, PIMA, plectrum, tapping, slapping, sweep, repertoire in all styles with notation and tab, jazz, soloing, improvisation, sight reading, transcribing, voice production, speech level and bel canto voice technique, songwriting concepts, theory, grades, and the music profession. Whatever you want to learn is incorporated into lessons.
Send a message to Dan Joseph
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more