GCSE Music Tuition in Redbridge (Ilford, Woodford, Wanstead, Hainault and Barkingside)
Tutors in Redbridge
- Will Sullivan Wanstead, E12
Tutors travelling to Redbridge
- Sophia Rees Moorgate, EC1Y
- Miles Smith Liswerry, NP19
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Stewart Wilson Central Glasgow, G31
- Toby Huelin Isle of Dogs, E14
- Deryn Cullen Wyke, BD12
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Samuel Bordoli Sydenham, SE26
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Aizhana Nurkenova St John's Wood, NW6
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Freya Jacklin Peckham, SE15
- Alistair Bankier Regent's Park, W9
- Daniel Joy Ware, SG12
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Neil Doherty Millbrook, SO15
- Dan Joseph Teddington, TW11
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Alistair Campbell Openshaw, M43
- Julia Paskova Sloane Square, SW7
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Sophie Gledhill Sydenham, SE26
- James Benzies Turnpike Lane, N15
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Imogen Clarke Fulford, YO10
- Stephen Pedder Crouch End, N8
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Anne Marie Christensen Kentish Town, NW5
- Liam H Winchester, SO20
- Ed Roberts Chapel Allerton, LS7
- Alex Paxton Cricklewood, NW2
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Sophia Rees Moorgate, EC1Y
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Harry de Moraville Henleaze, BS6
- Chris Schlechte-Bond Acton Central, W3
- Mari Carmen Central Bristol, BS2
- Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons) Cambridge, CB1
- Teodor Radu Moorgate, EC2M
- Yiannis Christophides East Barnet, EN4
- Lois Au Southfields, SW15
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- Juan Rezzuto Earl's Court, W14
- RLM Singing Lessons Lisvane, CF14
- Toby Hunt Charlton Park, SE7
- Edward Farmer Blackheath, SE13
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Megan Morris Cowbridge, CF71
- Michael Segaud MMus BMus ALCM Beckenham, BR3
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Music
- Personal Message
- I really enjoy helping people discover and develop their passion for music, rather than simply jumping through the hoops required to pass exams. Whilst I am mainly classically trained, my interests extend to Jazz, Rock, Funk, and many other genres.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Composition - Beginner to Degree Level
Trumpet - Beginner to Grade 8 +
Piano - Beginner to Grade 5
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Music First Class Honours.
Grade 8 Distinction Trumpet.
Grade 5 Theory.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started performing at the age of 9, studying the trumpet and piano, and since then I have played with a wide variety of ensembles, including championship Brass Bands Redbridge Brass and the Rothwell Temperance Band, as well as the Forest Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Hertfordshire Chamber Orchestra.
I have also played live with Becontree Brass Band on BBC Radio 2 with Chris Evans, as official entertainment for the Royal Wedding.
I spent the last 5 years studying the trumpet with Phil Lawrence ARCM, PGRNCM, MFTCL, BMus, as well as having additional lessons with John Dickinson (ex head of brass at the Royal Northern), Gareth Small (Principal of the Halle) and Paul Cosh FGSM, LRAM, LGSM.
In 2013 I graduated with first class honours in composition from Leeds College of Music. I spent my first year studying performance as a major, before shifting my focus to writing music. I have studied composition with Dr David Fligg Ba, Mmus, PhD, FHEA, Dr Carl Vincent PhD, MMus, FNCM, FVCM, FRSA, LRAM, PGCE, FHEA and Peter Whitfield BMus, MMus, Dip Comp Accademia di Santa Cecilia, along with receiving consultations from external tutors including Gary Carpenter LRAM, Hon RAM, ARCM.
Whilst studying at Leeds, I collaborated with the students at the Northern Ballet to create a short dance, which was performed by the dancers in their end of year showcase in June. In my final year, I received the Michael Grady Memorial Prize for composition, and won the Leeds Community Symphony Orchestra composition competition with my piece ‘Joyce’.
I've developed a strong idiomatic understanding of other instrument groups by teaching myself the Piano, the Guitar, the Mandolin and the Violin, which has developed my compositional skills.
- How much do you charge?
- £30/hr Composition
- Where do you teach?
- I usually teach from home, but on occasion I may be able to arrange travel to students' houses.
- When are you available?
- I am relatively flexible, however please contact me to find a mutually convenient time!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages, and from complete beginner to degree level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Composition - Up to degree level.
Trumpet - Up to Grade 8.
Piano - Up to Grade 5.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No, I had a full CRB whilst working at Wanstead High School but it has since expired.
Send a message to Will Sullivan
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more