GCSE Science Tuition in Manchester
Tutors in Manchester
- Robert Bailey Chorlton, M16
Interested in online tuition for GCSE Science?Online GCSE Science Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- To excel at exams, it's necessary to firstly understand the broad concepts. However, good exam technique is also essential to pick up those crucial extra marks. That's why all my lessons are tailored to the syllabus and mark schemes.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Biology is my main specialty and I teach this up to A level (although I can also offer support to university students, particularly with dissertations).
I also teach English as a foreign language and essay technique (science, creative writing and history).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2011-14 Durham University
Cell Biology BSc Hons, 2:1
1997-2014 Foley’s Grammar School, Limassol, Cyprus
A’levels- Biology (A*), Chemistry (A), History (A*), Maths (A)
AS levels- Biology (A), Chemistry (A), History (A), Maths (A), Modern Greek (A)
iGCSE- Chemistry,English Literature, French, History, Maths, Information Technology, Physics (All A*)
O level- Biology, Modern Greek, English Language (All A)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Have tutored fellow students throughout my University years.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 an hour for home visits.
Online tuition prices negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- Will teach students across Glasgow area at their homes or at any other suitable place. Online tuition from around the world via Skype or other suitable media.
- When are you available?
- Available most afternoons/evenings and weekends, can be discussed.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Preparation for A levels/GCSEs mostly but can teach younger if required.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Not presently.
Send a message to Robert Bailey
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more