GCSE Science Tuition in Manchester
Other areas: Bury; Cheshire East; Oldham; Rochdale; Salford; Stockport; Tameside; Trafford; Online GCSE Science Tuition
Tutors in Manchester
|Dr James Deeny||Deptford, SE8|
|Abi Mogul||Perivale, HA0|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Adam Willis||Fladbury, WR10|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|Saheed Busari||Deptford, SE8|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Nonsuch, SM2|
|Lottie Greenhow||Queens Park, MK40|
|Daniel Hill||Balham, SW17|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||Wembley Park, HA9|
|Linda Powell||West Bergholt, CO3|
|Adam Kazmi||Marylebone, W1|
|Nick Osborne||Battersea, SW1P|
|Bella Rocca||Northfield, W5|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Rushmills, NN1|
|Joana||Central Bournemouth, BH1|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Mr Vikram||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Dr Zac||Southfields, SW18|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr M A Choudhry||Hammersmith, W6|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Adrian Schmit||Llantwit Major, CF61|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Philippa Baines||Balham, SW4|
|J.Virdee||Ruislip Manor, HA4|
|Hellen Frost||Greenhill, CT6|
|Mark Scates||Noak Hill, RM3|
|Sophie Brooks||Brixton Hill, SW2|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley Central, HA9|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||Surbiton, KT5|
|David Gardner||Summertown, OX2|
|A John Clare||Old Malden, KT4|
|Gareth Pr||Aylesbury, HP19|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|C Sibley||Shrub End, CO2|
|Mark Parris||South Norwood, SE25|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Hanneys, OX12|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Emma Mines||King's Hedges, CB4|
|Vesna Sarajcic||Bishopsgate, E1|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth Garden City, SG6|
|Clem||Palmers Green, N13|
|Simon Berrie||Paddington, W2|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- I have a great enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging my students to reach their potential at every level of education. I take great care to prepare my lessons and tailor my tutoring methods to the needs of each student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Arabic at key stages 2, 3, GCSE and A-level. I can also assist with mock university interviews, university applications, as well as entrance exams for university.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Physics, and an MPhil in Medieval Arabic Thought, from the University of Oxford. My A-levels were in Maths (A), Chemistry (A), Physics (A) and Further Maths (A). I took 12 GCSE's in total, achieving 9 A*'s and 3 A's.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years of tutoring experience at a tutoring school in Manchester, as well as mentoring in schools across Oxford. I have taught as a GCSE Maths teacher at a high school in Banbury, and as a tutor locally in Oxford for numerous years now. I also run the Oxford MOK education initiative (www.oxfordmok.org).
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 an hour for GCSE and A-level students, and £20 an hour for younger students. I would charge discount rates for group sessions, depending on the size of the group.
- Where do you teach?
- I am currently based in South Manchester, and can travel to central Manchester.
I am normally based in the centre of Oxford and can teach at my house. Or I can travel to areas in Oxford, if they are reachable via bus or bicycle! I am willing to travel upto a radius of 2 miles from the centre of Oxford.
- When are you available?
- I am available all week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly tutor key stage 3, GCSE and A-level, from the age range of 13-18, though I do occasionally teach students of a younger age as well.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE's, A-Levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can be arranged over skype if required.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I have worked as a Research Associate at the Office for Public Management, recently completing a project for Macmillan Cancer Support. I am also founder of EVE Foundation (www.eve-foundation.org), and Oxford MOK (www.oxfordmok.org). I am currently running some GCSE Maths in a weekend revision courses - see oxford MOK for more details.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my current students have recently completed their GCSE exams, and a few have reached the end of their A-Levels.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have consistently worked with young people over the last 10 years, from youth work, to mentoring and teaching. My motivation to invest in young people has led me to set up and run various projects around the country, as well as take up formal teaching. I hope to make learning fun and relevant for my students, and to inspire them to be creative about their education. If you would like to enrol on one of the revision courses hosted by my education initiative Oxford MOK, or to join one of the MOK Oxbridge Interview Residential programs taking place in August 2014, then please sign up on the website (www.oxfordmok.org), or drop me a line here to find out more!
Send a message to Arzoo
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more