GCSE Science Tuition in Northampton
Tutors in Northampton
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
Tutors travelling to Northampton
- CJ Brierley Blakesley and Cote, NN12
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Frank15 Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- C Sibley Shrub End, CO2
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Doug Thames Ditton, KT7
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Sophie Brooks Brixton Hill, SW2
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Simon Berrie Paddington, W2
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Clem Palmers Green, N13
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Dr Sandip Walderslade, ME5
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Ellie Dennis Knowle, B93
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Mr Vikram Gants Hill, IG5
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Sue Lin Vazeille Wembley Park, HA9
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Samuel Thewlis Bridgwater, TA6
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Asmah Battersea, SW1P
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- To help students achieve their full potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- A level: Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, IT, ICT, Computing;
GCSE: Maths, Additioanl Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & ICT
Key Stage 3, 13+: English, Maths, & Science.
My Partner Tutors Student to Key Stage 2 in English & Maths.
The Tutoring is Mainly 1:1.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- First degree in engineering
Ph.D in Computer Aided Design in Structural Design
CIty & Guilds 7303 PTLLS
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started tutoring in 1984 for undergraduates on various computer-controlled equipment, mathematics and applied mechanics.
I have been serving the Northampton community since 2000 and am committed to providing the best tuition service in Northampton.
I have run this tuition serive since 2005.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices range from £15/hour to £60/hour depending on subject, level, and type of tuition..
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my own location
I also travel to students' homes, (Please allow 15 minutes variation on the appointed time)
Travel Area: Northampton + 10mile surroundings, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, and Towcester.
Also on Specific Evenings I TRavel to Clients Places in North Harrow, Watford Area.
I have an on-line web classroom from which I run classes and tutorials. These are priced much lower than than the prices quoted on this site.
I аm using WIZIQ for my оnline classroom, where teаcher аnd student shаre the sаme screen. Teаcher аnd student cаn write simultаneоusly оn this bоаrd. Yоur child will get persоnаl аttentiоn аs I аm dоing оne tо оne tutоring (оne child аt а time). Yоu cаn dо the sessiоns frоm yоur hоme аt yоur cоnvenient time. Whаt yоu need is а stаble internet brоаdbаnd cоnnectiоn аnd heаdset with micrоphоne.
Yоu can be assured thаt it will be а whоle new experience fоr yоur child, unlike nоrmаl clаssrооm teаching. Our tech sаvvy children will definitely like this new wаy оf leаrning. Yоu cаn аlwаys mоnitоr the sessiоns аnd regulаr feedbаck will be given regаrding yоur child`s prоgress.
- When are you available?
- Mon - Fri
Various specific times during the Day if Required.
Normal 4 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From Key Satge 2 to 'A' levels
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Using Skype for low cost communication on-line with a Web based classroom with a white board & resource presentation software. Need broadband connection with flash support in the browser. Payment can be made by Pay-pal or cheque or direct bank transfer.
Skype software is freely downloadable currently, the classroom link will be provided by me just prior to the set time.
Homework is by email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute For Learning
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Northampton College
PTTLS course for Teacher Training
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I tutor Maths KS3 & GCSE at the NBA Centre 2 classes of mixed ability students.
1-on-1 Tuition with A level Chemistry Tuition with student who wants an "A"
Online Tuition GCSE Physics with a student who needs to grasp the understanding, due to difficulties at school
Home 1-on1 Tuition with GCSE Maths, A level Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My goal is to provide you with a courteous, expedient, professional service of the highest calibre.
A101 Tutoring Service will insure the student will be treated as an individual and challenged to achieve their full potential.
We want the student to achieve the best from the tuition sessions, so additional homework is set for practice of what is learnt at the sessions.
Send a message to Dr Rajandra Shah
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more