GCSE Science Tuition in Oldham, Chadderton, Failsworth, Royton and Shaw
Tutors in Oldham
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Oldham
- Chris Williams Mossley, OL5
Interested in online tuition for GCSE Science?Online GCSE Science Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3.
Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
Chemistry and Human Biology to AS/A2 level for 16-18 and to A level equivalent for adult learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B. Ed. in Chemistry (MMU).
Subject mentor for student teachers.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 19 years of teaching experience from 1994, ranging from secondary science GCSE, supply work and private tuition to level 3 (A level equivalent) lecturing in further education.
- How much do you charge?
- Hourly (£):
KS3 - 23
GCSE - 25
AS/A2 - 30
There are no surcharges for travel. Initial consultation can be arranged on discussion. For 2 students studying at the same time I would offer a 50% reduction on the second student - I feel that more than 2 students compromises the personal aspects of private tuition..
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever the student is most comfortable. In virtually all cases, this would be in the student's home, but other suitable locations could be arranged.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings from nominally 4.00 until 9.00. Weekends by negotiation, and possibly weekday daytime if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Generally from 11 to 18, covering KS3, GCSE and AS/A2 level. Input can be provided for both remedial needs and to maximise performance & grades for university entry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, issued in October 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Undertaking 1-to-1 tuition can sometimes be very demanding - but it is important that you constantly remind yourself of what you have set out to achieve, and hence why you are studying. I am here to assist you in making progress towards your career aims - what are we waiting for?
Send a message to Chris Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more