GCSE Science Tuition in Oldham, Chadderton, Failsworth, Royton and Shaw
Tutors in Oldham
- Sorry no tutors found
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Asmah Pimlico, SW1P
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Ellie Dennis Knowle, B93
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Frank15 Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- C Sibley Shrub End, CO2
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Doug Thames Ditton, KT7
- Clem Palmers Green, N13
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Simon Berrie Paddington, W2
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Sue Lin Vazeille Wembley Park, HA9
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Mr Vikram Gants Hill, IG5
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Samuel Thewlis Bridgwater, TA6
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Dr Sandip Walderslade, ME5
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Sophie Brooks Brixton Hill, SW2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3.
Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
Chemistry and Human Biology to AS/A2 level for 16-18 and to A level equivalent for adult learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B. Ed. in Chemistry (MMU).
Subject mentor for student teachers.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 19 years of teaching experience from 1994, ranging from secondary science GCSE, supply work and private tuition to level 3 (A level equivalent) lecturing in further education.
- How much do you charge?
- Hourly (£):
KS3 - 23
GCSE - 25
AS/A2 - 30
There are no surcharges for travel. Initial consultation can be arranged on discussion. For 2 students studying at the same time I would offer a 50% reduction on the second student - I feel that more than 2 students compromises the personal aspects of private tuition..
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever the student is most comfortable. In virtually all cases, this would be in the student's home, but other suitable locations could be arranged.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings from nominally 4.00 until 9.00. Weekends by negotiation, and possibly weekday daytime if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Generally from 11 to 18, covering KS3, GCSE and AS/A2 level. Input can be provided for both remedial needs and to maximise performance & grades for university entry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, issued in October 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Undertaking 1-to-1 tuition can sometimes be very demanding - but it is important that you constantly remind yourself of what you have set out to achieve, and hence why you are studying. I am here to assist you in making progress towards your career aims - what are we waiting for?
Send a message to Chris Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more