GCSE Science Tuition in Oldham, Chadderton, Failsworth, Royton and Shaw
Other areas: Calderdale; High Peak; Kirklees; Manchester; Rochdale; Tameside; Online GCSE Science Tuition
Tutors in Oldham
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Abi Mogul||Perivale, HA0|
|Vesna Sarajcic||Bishopsgate, E1|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Hellen Frost||Greenhill, CT6|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||Wembley Park, HA9|
|Linda Powell||West Bergholt, CO3|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Nonsuch, SM2|
|Mr Vikram||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Saheed Busari||Deptford, SE8|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Dr James Deeny||Deptford, SE8|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Mark Scates||Noak Hill, RM3|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||Surbiton, KT5|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|Sophie Brooks||Brixton Hill, SW2|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|Adam Kazmi||Marylebone, W1|
|J.Virdee||Ruislip Manor, HA4|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth Garden City, SG6|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Daniel Hill||Balham, SW17|
|Clem||Palmers Green, N13|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley Central, HA9|
|David Gardner||Summertown, OX2|
|Dr Zac||Southfields, SW18|
|Lottie Greenhow||Queens Park, MK40|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Hanneys, OX12|
|Nick Osborne||Battersea, SW1P|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr M A Choudhry||Hammersmith, W6|
|Bella Rocca||Northfield, W5|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
|Mark Parris||South Norwood, SE25|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Joana||Central Bournemouth, BH1|
|Philippa Baines||Balham, SW4|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Adam Willis||Fladbury, WR10|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|C Sibley||Shrub End, CO2|
|Emma Mines||King's Hedges, CB4|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Rushmills, NN1|
|Gareth Pr||Aylesbury, HP19|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Simon Berrie||Paddington, W2|
|A John Clare||Old Malden, KT4|
|Adrian Schmit||Llantwit Major, CF61|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3.
Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
Chemistry and Human Biology to AS/A2 level for 16-18 and to A level equivalent for adult learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B. Ed. in Chemistry (MMU).
Subject mentor for student teachers.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 19 years of teaching experience from 1994, ranging from secondary science GCSE, supply work and private tuition to level 3 (A level equivalent) lecturing in further education.
- How much do you charge?
- Hourly (£):
KS3 - 23
GCSE - 25
AS/A2 - 30
There are no surcharges for travel. Initial consultation can be arranged on discussion. For 2 students studying at the same time I would offer a 50% reduction on the second student - I feel that more than 2 students compromises the personal aspects of private tuition..
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever the student is most comfortable. In virtually all cases, this would be in the student's home, but other suitable locations could be arranged.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings from nominally 4.00 until 9.00. Weekends by negotiation, and possibly weekday daytime if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Generally from 11 to 18, covering KS3, GCSE and AS/A2 level. Input can be provided for both remedial needs and to maximise performance & grades for university entry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, issued in October 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Undertaking 1-to-1 tuition can sometimes be very demanding - but it is important that you constantly remind yourself of what you have set out to achieve, and hence why you are studying. I am here to assist you in making progress towards your career aims - what are we waiting for?
Send a message to Chris Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more