Gifted and Talented Tuition in Calderdale (including Halifax and Brighouse)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Calderdale
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Calderdale
- AminaN Dewsbury, WF13
Interested in online tuition for Gifted and Talented?Online Gifted and Talented Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Gifted and Talented
- Personal Message
- I provide a stimulating and encouraging one to one tutoring, specially tailored to the students needs..
If you have any queries , I am always available to help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all three sciences to GCSE level( Chemistry, Biology and Physics) and A-Level Human Biology/ & Biology. GCSE and A-Level Health and Social Care.Whilst teaching I have also taught KS4 Maths and English to GSCE level.( Higher and foundation courses)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- QTS qualified Secondary Science teacher and Pharmacist.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am now in my 12th year of teaching .
- How much do you charge?
- The fees I charge are as shown below:
11+ and Grammar School Entrance exams £15
KS4 Science: £25
KS5 AS/A2 HumanBiology/Biology: £30
There would be an additional fee of £5 to cover travel expenses
- Where do you teach?
- I am flexible in my teaching locations. I have the facillities at home, or I can teach at the pupil's home.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays 5-7pm
Additional hours during school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach pupils from 11 years old till 19 years old. I teach KS3, KS4 and KS5.
I also offer coaching for University students .
Recently I am offering intensive training for the GPHc Pre registration exam for Pharmacist .
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a recent enhanced CRB certificate.and DBS certificate .
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the General Teaching Council (GTC).
I belong to the GPhC for Pharmacist
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students have all achieved their goals , which successful entry to sixth form colleges and University.
Further more I offer continual support to both students and parents .
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My aims are to encourage my students to fulfil their potential and reach their goals. This is combined with lots of individual support, encouragement, monitoring and assessment within a friendly, informal and secure environment.
Send a message to AminaN
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more