- Personal Message
- I provide a stimulating and encouraging one to one tutoring, specially tailored to the students needs..
If you have any queries , I am always available to help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all three sciences to GCSE level( Chemistry, Biology and Physics) and A-Level Human Biology/ & Biology. GCSE and A-Level Health and Social Care.Whilst teaching I have also taught KS4 Maths and English to GSCE level.( Higher and foundation courses)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have gained QTS ( Qualified Teachers Status ) In Secondary Science.I have also gained an MSc and BSC in Biomedical Science ( Pharmacology/ Biochemistry )
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked as a qualified Teacher of Science for 7 years.
- How much do you charge?
- The fees I charge are as shown below:
11+ and Grammar School Entrance exams £15
KS4 Science: £25
KS5 AS/A2 HumanBiology/Biology: £35
There would be an additional fee of £5 to cover travel expenses
- Where do you teach?
- I am flexible in my teaching locations. I have the facillities at home, or I can teach at the pupil's home. I am willing to travel up to 15 miles from the WF17 area which covers areas as far as Halifax, Bradford, Leeds and Huddersfield.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays 5-8pm
Additional hours during school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach pupils from 11 years old till 19 years old. I teach KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a recent enhanced CRB certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the General Teaching Council (GTC).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have succesfully tutoried several A Level Biology students in the new AQA syllabus and so far they have achieved very high grades
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My aims are to encourage my students to fulfil their potential and reach their goals. This is combined with lots of individual support, encouragement, monitoring and assessment within a friendly, informal and secure environment.
Tutors in: Brighouse, Elland, Greetland, Halifax, Hebden Bridge, Hipperholme, Illingworth, Luddendenfoot, Northowram and Shelf, Ovenden, Park, Rastrick, Ripponden, Skircoat, Sowerby Bridge, Todmorden, Warley