Online Higher Spanish Tutors / Higher Spanish Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Higher Spanish
- Personal Message
- Professional fully qualified native Italian teacher offers the highest quality tuition in Italian and Spanish languages.
Ten years of experience as a language tutor, to any age and level.
Modern, personalised, fun approach to the subject.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Available to tutor online via Skype (10% discount apply).
Experienced in on-line tuition.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Italian and Spanish languages; beginner to advanced, conversation, one to one or groups, online tuition.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Degree in Education (Bologna, 2006): top marks with honors.
Specialised in SEN.
Diploma in Education at the University of Granada (Spain).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since 2011 I've been teaching Italian and Spanish in one of the best language schools in Kent (based in Canterbury).
I have been a private language tutor in Canterbury and surrounding areas for the past six years with many satisfied students.
I have worked in the field of Education for my whole life, teaching languages also in Italy and Spain.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge 25£/h to KS2 and to GCSE students, 30£ to A Levels, 30/35£ to University and Higher Education levels.
Discounts available for block bookings and group lessons.
Half an hour free assessment before the first lesson.
Min. 2 hours sessions if I need to travel to the students (a small travel fee may apply for far distances)
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at home in Faversham or I can travel to Canterbury, Whitstable, Sittingbourne, Ashford, etc.
Also available to teach at the student's house, or in public place (i.e. a quiet cafe`)
Willing to travel in East/ central Kent (small travel fees may apply)
- When are you available?
- Preferably available during weekdays office hours, but some evening and weekend slots also available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Any age and level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Any qualification.
Particularly, I have many years of experience in teaching GCSE, A levels and University exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have one dated 23rd of January 2012.
Send a message to Silvina83
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more