Online Higher Spanish Tutors / Higher Spanish Tuition
|A LEVEL SPANISH VIA SKYPE||Loughton & Shenley, MK4|
|Yenifer Oyanedel||Central Edinburgh, EH11|
|Luis Hernandez||Barlaston and Oulton, ST15|
|Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor||Street, BA6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Higher Spanish
- Personal Message
- Friendly, approachable highly experienced Spanish Teacher and Examiner/Moderator for AQA, WJEB, and CIE. _ **PLEASE NOTE I AM CURRENTLY ONLY TAKING A LEVEL STUDENTS**
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Spanish AS and A2
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA hons Hispanics, University of Wales,
MA Traducción e interpretación, Universidad de Alicante, Spain
MBA University of Wales
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 10 years of Spanish teaching in various schools, in Spain and in the UK. Was EFL Teacher and Oral Examiner for CIE IGCSE EFL in Spain Have taught Spanish from Nursery level to post A level. Experience of CIE, AQA, WJEB and EDEXCEL boards for GCSE, IGCSE, AS, A2 Oral Examiner for CIE, WJEB and AQA boards at GCSE/IGCSE and AS/A2 Coursework Moderator for CIE, AQA at GCSE/IGCSE and AS/A2
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour - Skype tuition
- Where do you teach?
- Via Skype
- When are you available?
- Please ask, mainly evening and weekend slots available now.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS3 - KS5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, IGCSE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Up-to-date DBS cert, renewed in July 2014
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Universidad de Alicante, Spain (MA, PGdip)
University of Wales (BA hons, MBA)
Trinity College TESOL
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students are based all over the country. Some are at boarding schools and work with me in their free periods from their school dormitories or library. Some work with me after school from their homes. Some of my students are at British schools abroad (Malaysia and Singapore).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- There are no short cuts! if you want to be able to communicate well in Spanish, you have to know the grammar! Nevertheless, Spanish grammar is not as daunting as it looks, it is very logical and regular, you don't have to be a master linguist to "get it"!
Send a message to A LEVEL SPANISH VIA SKYPE
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more