Higher Spanish Tuition in Stoke-on-Trent
Tutors in Stoke-on-Trent
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Stoke-on-Trent
- Luis Hernandez Barlaston and Oulton, ST15
Interested in online tuition for Higher Spanish?Online Higher Spanish Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Higher Spanish
Luis Hernandez Gold Member
- Barlaston and Oulton (ST15) View on map
- Last Logged In: 27 Aug 2015
- Sex: Male
- Web site: www.tutorspanish.co.uk
- Can Travel To: Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Shropshire, South Staffordshire, Staffordshire Moorlands, Stoke-on-Trent, Telford and Wrekin
- Personal Message
- I am very passionate about the Spanish language and enjoy teaching it. I provide Spanish tutoring for people learning Spanish.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Spanish bachillerato in Humanities, a degree from East London University and a qualification to teach in the lifelong sector (PTLLS).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching my native language (Spanish) for over 6 years and during that time I have attracted over 50 adults and 20 children from Staffordshire and the surrounding area, offering private tutoring and academic support such us GCSE, A, AS Levels, The open university etc . I also teaches at a Nursery and business company. The classes I have developed, prepared and delivered vary from beginner, intermediate and advance, providing a range of exercises including speaking, listening and writing. In my first session with a new student I always asses their ability with a Spanish test that I have devised, which then allows me to work at their level, tailor make the classes according to their ability and asses their progress. I always take into account the needs of the student and their aims; for example speaking and using holiday Spanish to understanding the Spanish Grammar.
- How much do you charge?
- One to one’s --- £20
Couples --- £12.50 per person
Groups (3 – 5) --- £8 - £10 per person (depending on numbers)
Online Tuition --- £18 (one to one lessons. Book one of our online packages for a discount)
FIRST CLASS HALF PRICE.
BOOK 10 classes in advance and get ONE FREE.
- Where do you teach?
- I normally teach at home in Stone Staffordshire. However I am willing to travel up to 6 miles approximately to business.
- When are you available?
- I am available most times and days during the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels and ages, my youngest student is 3 and oldest student 84 years old
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for any qualification: GCSE, A levels, AS levels university, etc
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificate Registered with OFSTEAD early years.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Download Skype +Idroo, Book and pay for your lesson (first lesson free), Connect with Luis, Start learning Spanish. For more details please visit my website.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of The Tutors’ Association (TTA) which it is the regulating body for private tutors in the UK.
Send a message to Luis Hernandez
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more