IB Maths Tuition in Kingston (New Malden, Tolworth, Surbiton and Chessington)
Tutors in Kingston upon Thames
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Wemms Education Unlimited Ashtead, KT21
Tutors travelling to Kingston upon Thames
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- Deepa Bhatnagar Pinner, HA5
- Philip Williams Hildenborough, TN11
- Dr Arjun Malhotra Upper Norwood, SE19
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Tom C Livingston, EH54
- Nick Geere Okehampton, EX20
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Leena West Finchley, N3
- Dr Martine Hooper Farnborough, GU14
- Tonya Central Hereford, HR1
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
- Meryl Williams Wokingham, RG40
- Nick Collier Enham Alamein, SP11
- Mary Tremain Clapton, E5
- IanSwift - Maths Tutor Stanton, LE9
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Brian Cole Kingswinford, DY6
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- Kas Silas Kentish Town, NW5
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IB Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a Cambridge Maths graduate, passionate about helping my students to enjoy maths, improve their ability and gain confidence.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Cambridge) – Mathematics
PRINCE 2 Project Management – Practitioner
City & Guilds – Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- What kind of experience do you have?
- In my IT work I developed and delivered training courses for both colleagues and customers. After leaving the IT world, I taught for eight months in an after-school academy in New Malden, preparing children for 11+ and Common Entrance.
In the five years that I have been tutoring Mathematics, I have taught some 200 pupils on a one-to-one basis for AS/A2 (all modules including Further Pure), IB and GCSE, preparing them with great success for their examinations. I also tutor university students in Analysis, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Number Theory, Statistics, Discrete Maths and Mathematical Methods, both ongoing and also for re-sits. I do also teach mature students.
- How much do you charge?
- Up to GCSE: £40 per hour. Otherwise: £45 per hour. I charge an additional £5 for travel up to 4 miles, £10 up to 8 miles.
- Where do you teach?
- I mainly teach at my home in Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey. I am also willing to travel up to eight miles. I am near: Cobham, Claygate, Esher, Ewell, Hampton Court, Hampton Wick, Hinchley Wood, Long Ditton, Molesey, New Malden, Oxshott, Raynes Park, Teddington, Thames Ditton, Twickenham, Walton-on-Thames, Wimbledon, Worcester Park
- When are you available?
- My core teaching hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 7:30pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach secondary and above, so my pupils age range is 11 to 99!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Mainly GCSE and A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Maths is like a hurdles race. You cannot complete the course unless you clear every hurdle. One-to-one tuition will help you discover how to clear each hurdle and so complete the course with confidence.
Send a message to Ben Karp
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more