IGCSE Exams Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Dr. Atul Rana Hoxton, N1
- Mr M Bury Cricklewood, NW2
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Kas Silas Kentish Town, NW5
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Kai Rushton Borough, SE1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Halar Mirani Sloane Square, SW7
- Dr Abbie Davies Tooting, SW16
- Mark the Tutor Streatham, SW16
- Steven Wimbledon, SW19
- Stephen Follows Holland Park, W14
Interested in online tuition for IGCSE Exams?Online IGCSE Exams Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IGCSE Exams
- Personal Message
- Education should draw out what is inside your mind and learning should be fun! I hope I never stop learning new things and I enjoy helping others learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach mainly Maths and Sciences to GCSE and Biology A level. I have also taught Geography, English, History and Art.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE in Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences.
BSc Hons in Microbiology with Genetics
English, Maths, Chemistry and Physics Scottish Highers
Biology & Physics A level
11 O levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching since 1991 in London, Kent and Essex at comprehensive and public schools. I have been tutoring in homes and public spaces since 1994. I have been an exams officer since 2007 in a north London school with a large consortium Sixth Form.
I have several children of my own who are at varying stages of education. I have worked as education outreach worker for a charity and tour guide at the Hayward Gallery. I make films, write, sing and create video art and perform regularly.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 for students under 14
£40 for students to GCSE
£ 45 for A Level Biology
These prices include travel to North London zone 1-2.
If outside these zones additional travel expenses will be added as necessary and tutoring only undertaken if the time taken in travelling is deemed suitable.
- Where do you teach?
- I usually teach at the students home in North London including Camden, Kentish Town, Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Hampstead, Highgate, Highbury. I have taught in Wembley, Golders Green, Finchley and Hertfordshire but only if the home is easy to reach / travel and time spent recompensed.
I have also taught in public spaces such as The Barbican centre, cafes and occasionally at my home if students attend Marylebone schools.
- When are you available?
- After school Monday - Thursday during term time. Some weekends by arrangement. Available daytime and evening during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have taught from age 7 to adult. I have taught basic hand-writing and Maths at KS1 and 2. I have taught lots of subjects at KS3 and mainly Maths and Sciences at KS4 although I have taught other subjects and also Biology A level.
In addition to these topics I have prepared students for school entrance exams.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- depends upon when I am available and not out working.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Exams Officer Association.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Cardiff University
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Work hard. Play hard. Pursue your goals in life and you will enjoy your studies!
Send a message to EmmaExams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more